Turning off number visuals

Techwright

I've been researching, asking in-game help, and experimenting, and I still don't have a working solution.  I feel I'm missing something obvious.

I'm trying to find the way to turn off the visuals of all the healing and damage numbers that appear during combat, especially those done by others.  I find in big fights like the Mother Ship Raid, that it just needlessly piles on visual distractions to an already busy field of view.

One thing I've tried, at a suggestion from the help chat, was to enable "Hide Buff Numbers" and "Stop Sending All Buffs" on Status Window Buff Display, Group Window Buff Display, and Pet Window Buff Display.  I've tried all these, simultaneously, but there was no noticeable different during the next MSR.

Can someone direct me to the correct settings?

Pretty sure there is no such setting.  I know people have been asking for that as an option.  I especially heard quite a few asking for it with the intro of the panacea proc with its constant floating heal number above your head every few seconds.  Some of the absorb shields can get pretty obnoxious too.  

• Like 1

I know this was on live, I remember lagging myself out with Full Auto when you had unlimited targets before I4 and the weapon caps implemented.  Might not of helped because my internet kinda sucked at the time but there was a lot of orange numbers flying before I4 from myself.  I just remember my own numbers flying from any AT I played, not other people.

I could be wrong, but there is really no reason for us to see another persons damage.  Perhaps it was a server side blocker on live

• Like 1

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer