Veluta Lunata's arcs not accessible via Ouroboros crystal unless already completed

ViciousCabaret

In the Flashback system, I have found after checking on various characters that the arcs given by Veluta Lunata, "An Arachnos Ghost Story" and "Power of the Spirit," are only accessible if the character in question has already done them.

Any character on whom I have the souvenirs and who is a Rogue or Villain can see them, and has them marked with a gold star indicating completion. Any character that I've checked who has not done the arcs cannot see them; they do not appear in the sublist in the 10-14 range where they should appear, or under any other sublist that I could find. This is the case for both native Villains/Rogues and those that converted later in their career.

I also tested to see if introduction to the contact made any difference, but it did not. Speaking to Veluta Lunata and getting her introductory text and presence in the Contact tab did not make the arcs in question available in the pillar.

edit: Fixed a bit of grammar for clarity.

Edited by ViciousCabaret

Just wanted to update, I was wrong about Veluta's arcs requiring completion of them to do them in Ouro. Per Redlynne, after getting the Pirate badge (under the new conditions of defeating 100 ghost pirates), which was the unlock requirement on Live for doing her arcs, they became available in Ouroboros. It's just that doing her arcs virtually guarantees that a character will end up with the Pirate badge, considering how many of the ghosties you have to mow down to finish the two stories.

Edited by ViciousCabaret