Kheldians - White Dwarf/Black Dwarf Suggestion

Chronicler J

White Dwarf (Form)/Black Dwarf (Form):

----------Introduce a Taunt Aura effect on the toggle itself to help maintain/generate threat

----------Add another PBAoE Melee utilizing the Foot Stomp animation to the form (White Dwarf) to introduce more threat generation (this way you aren't using the same clapping animation for both)

White Dwarf/Black Dwarf Antagonize (Taunt):

----------Bump the range to be similar with other Taunts (60 vs. 70)

White Dwarf/Black Dwarf Travel:

----------(Experimental) Improve the Super Leap component to Dwarf Form by adjusting the speed but not the height

L> This would be done as a QoL change to allow better Dwarf travel inside of missions that are not Teleport-friendly

L> Just an idea, not sold

White Dwarf/Black Dwarf Appearance:

----------(Experimental) If possible, it'd be neat if you could turn off the transparent nature of the Dwarf's physical form. 

Edited by Chronicler J
  • Like 2

I think there was a mention in either the first or second Tanker thread in beta about a taunt aura for Khelds... that might already be in the works (eventually).

As for the PBAoE, if anything I'd rather see the AoE power in the primary tagged to be useable while in dwarf form, adjusted for 0.67 KB instead of 3.739 KB, and set so that it taunts while in dwarf form. Then you're not splitting slots all over the place, the animation exists because you're using it for the tier 1, and it's available for both Peacebringers and Warshades in human form.

I agree that there's no reason for the taunt not to work like all the others.

As for Dwarf travel, just give it the same +runspeed, +jump, and +air control that you get from Beast/Ninja Run. Then you can choose to run faster or bounce around like a shell-covered pogo ball.

As for the transparency, I normally have a stealth IO slotted on most of my characters so I never really notice it since I'm used to seeing my characters as translucent.