Missing Power Information, Titan Weapons Scrapper

sindyr

When you choose Titan Weapons as a Scrapper (and possibly Brute/Stalker, didn't check) and you go to get detailed info on several of the powers like Defensive Sweep, Titan Sweep, Crushing Blow, Rend Armor, etc in the place (Enhancement, Manage, Show Detailed Info Here) where you normalyl can see the exact power effects, damage, buffs, debuffs, it's completely empty. 😞

This is common for all of the powers that I can think that redirect to different powers based on conditions. All of the Assassin's Strike powers do the same thing, and I'm sure there are others but I'm not remembering them off the top of my head. In Titan Weapons, all of the powers that change based on Momentum redirect to a different actual power since the animation and rooting time changes; the same happens with Assassin's Strike based on "hidden" status.

Note that the conditional information is often incorrect as well for powers that don't get swapped; for example the damage number for Corruptors no longer indicates "if Scourge" like it used to and includes Scourge damage as normal in the calculated damage at the top, and Bio Armor doesn't indicate which effects are available under which adaptation (just showing a whole list of nonsense). A lot of pseudopet powers aren't displaying any information, either.

Basically, the in-game display has a lot of issues and this is just one of them.