Force of Will: Weaken Resolve

MIG-2

I couldn't find a thread on this topic using Search (sorry if this already exists).

Possible Bug (or by design): I am unable to slot Siphon Insight (Accurate To-Hit Debuff) into Weaken Resolve, but Mids made me believe this was possible 🙂  

Thanks!

I don't think it's a bug as Paragonwiki has it not accepting those sets either. Given that it takes both accuracy and to-hit debuff IOs and it takes accurate defense debuff sets it seems like an oversight by the original live powers folks. But definitely should be allowed if it's feasible to re-tag it.

It clearly does seem to be an issue. I've tried to slot Cloud Senses into it. Mid's Reborn claims it's allowable. Weaken Resolve is tagged as accepting Accurate Defense Debuff in game and it would seem very strange not to have a targetted power that wouldn't accept such an enhancement. I believe this is a bug, rather than mistagging.

The Ghost Slaying Axe. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherspectre in the room, accept no substitutes.