håþþ¥ ñêw ¥êå® F®ðm Ç¥ßê®Wð|Fmåñ!  :-)

Some macros for those who want to have a little fun with it:

/macro HNY1 "em fireworkbloom$$say håþþ¥ ñêw ¥êå®!"

/macro HNY2 "em fireworkrocket$$say håþþ¥ ñêw ¥êå®!"

/macro HNY3 "em fireworksparkle$$say håþþ¥ ñêw ¥êå®!"

/macro HNY4 "em ccfireworks$$say håþþ¥ ñêw ¥êå®!"

Enjoy!  :-)

• Like 1

Excelsior shard TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use: /macroimage archetypeicon_peacebringer SG_TP_RaDiCaL_(Tech_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode RADICAL-7910

Torchbearer shard TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use:  /macroimage originicon_magic SG_TP_AllOurBase_(Arcane_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode ALLOURBASE-7287

Reunion shard TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use:  /macroimage originicon_magic SG_TP_Introverts_(Arcane_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode INTROVERTS-3357

Everlasting (the unofficial RP shard, and, yes, the base is MEANT to be a little 'over-the-top' LOL) TP hub with sorted zones and NPCs for your use:  /macroimage originicon_magic SG_TP_SHADOWS_(Arcane_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode SHADOWS-10030

Indomitable shard with NPCs right at the entrance and the teleports just down the hallway and to the left (follow the arrows):  /macroimage archetypeicon_peacebringer SG_TP_ToTaLLY_RaD_(Tech_Theme) enter_base_from_passcode RAD-5896

Happy New Year!

My Dear you deserve the services of a great wizard but youll have to settle for the aid of a second rate pick pocket

~Schmendrick

So you mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my sword; and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?