Snarkiness and fun times

Snarky

I dint really RP but my characters are always willing to discuss lore about halfway in char or more and/or help out where i can. While maintaining an aloof Snarkiness that befits them. (Each ones name starts with Snark...)

Had a great time this weekend rolling TFs about half the weekend, working on my story arc redside badger, and creating various alts

are we getting busier?  I did not watch the server numbers this weekend but seems like a lot of newish peeps were running through. I try to play nice seriously. Some of these geeks are the TF leaders of tomorrow. Cause i aint doing it

i got kicked off Posi 1 this weekend though. For being Snarky seriously. Last mission too. I had complained earlier (snarked really) about running the TF at level 11. Because buzzsaw. Then in last mission peeps loaded in. And proceeded to split up and start running around the map everywhere’s. I assume in search of the four objectives. Or litter cleaning who knows. I snarked about them being on the map... and found myself kicked!!!

then Sunday night i am on a brand new alt. Level 1 ice/ice Dom.DFB action is dead and someone posts all invited AE.  Soooo

i load in and start putting away my laundry. Keeping an eye in the screen of course. Some Aae missions are short. And was kicked. 5 min tops. Was told it was not a farm.  Now what exactly do they expect an unenhanced unpowered and unbuffed first level Dom to do?  My just for fun snowball power is more useful than my attacks. At least it hits. I was irritated  but when am i not really?

that story ended good. I got 2 DFBs and then a quick PI mission with 7 squishies. We did good

the first story ended great as well. It was a wicked new Brute i was experimenting with. dark/will and i threw craptons if exoensive stuff in him from the beginning. I ended up doing a posi 1 and 2 a Synapse and a Yin. All in some of the fastest times ever run by me in random PUGs. The Synapse was 1:36 and the Yin was i think 34. 

Sunday morning i loaded in on my fifty main and did speed ITF LGTF and Khan. Then a Posi 1 (rough one- oh well). 

anyways it just seemed like a lot if chaos this weekend. Hope everyone had fun. I did