Option to remove number-ticks from heal/absorb auras?

Lazarillo

So there are a bunch of powers (and even one IO) that constantly give a teensy amount of health or Absorb rating every few seconds: things like Soothing Aura, several of the Blaster sustains, and the aforementioned IO from the Panacea set.  Probably a few others that I'm forgetting right off the top of my head.  And it's annoying to just always have that little number appearing above my characters' heads.  Is there any way it might be possible to hide those, at least when out of battle?  Or at least make it an option (heck, I wouldn't mind if it were an all-or-nothing thing with visible numbers entirely, if that made it easier to make it optional, at least).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lazarillo said:

And it's annoying to just always have that little number appearing above my characters' heads. 

Actually I prefer the displayed Tics. The sentinel fire armour, has a power with NO tic (even though the power info literally says..a tick of xx heal per 5 secs or whatever), and I find that really annoying, because the power becomes basically just +regen instead (you cant actually see teh health bar move up in strict increaments).

26 minutes ago, Razor Cure said:

Actually I prefer the displayed Tics. The sentinel fire armour, has a power with NO tic (even though the power info literally says..a tick of xx heal per 5 secs or whatever)

The Sentinel version, FWIW, in my experience does show the tick if it heals you...just not when you're at full health.  Actually, this, to my mind, would probably be the ideal answer (though it might still not work for Panacea or Absorb, which is where more of the annoying little persistent numbering shows up...hopefully those could be coded the same way).  At least then it would just be mixed in with all the other combat numbers.

Though the difference of opinion is why I think just a "numbers on/numbers off" toggle through the options menu or Null might also be a decent solution.

I don't mind the heals from others, never bothered me on live.  But the damage ticks and ION JUDGMENT! are annoying to watch from others.  I you could turn it off on live.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer