Macro Help for combining two commands

Hi all, I'm new to Homecoming servers, but used to play COH a whole lot. My favorite character was a defender and I had a keybind on the first 8 numberpads that would select a team member and then trigger Heal Other.  However, I am having trouble recreating the command.  Any help would be appreciated.

I'm typing the following in the chat window and the results will select the appropriate team member, but does not trigger Heal Other. (I've tried multiple things):

/bind NUMPAD1, team_select 1 $$ powexec_name heal_other

/bind NUMPAD1, team_select 1$$powexec_name "Heal Other"

THanks,

Hero Joe

Redlynne’s answer is excellent. It should work great. 

As an aside, I had trouble with a similar bind. Although old binds using the various “select” commands seem to work, old binds using the “target_custom_* commands don’t.  The problem appears to be the lack of a delay between the two commands in the bind. My workaround for this was to turn the bind into a toggle key by adding a “+” to the beginning of the bind. This makes the commands execute on key PRESS and again on key RELEASE. On key press the teammate is targeted and on key release the power is activated. For example:

/bind NUMPAD1 "+$$targetcustomnext Thorin$$powexecname Heal Other"

I thought it would be a good idea for me to post this solution in case anyone else has trouble with a similar bind. 

• Like 1