Game trying to open up on second monitor

radiomanxxx

When I launch Tequila, it opens just fine on my main screen. When I hit play it say's loading on my main screen but when the actual game boots up, yep you guessed it, on my second screen. I deleted and re-installed and the same exact problem. Every other game I have loads just fine. How do I go about fixing this issue?

**Edit** I believed I fixed the issue.

Edited by radiomanxxx

This is probably a Windows settings (you have Windows 10 operating system, correct?).  Right-click desktop>Display Settings>Identify monitors.  The monitor that you want CoH to open on click it - choose option to make your main/default display. 

• Game Master

Probably less likely, but some folks use multiple video cards for multiple displays.  If your computer can't run CoH with on-board video, it'll load it on the monitor with the external card first.  (Got a Radeon RX590 in PCI-Ex 16, and Intel GMA on the DisplayPort slot on the back...)  If that's the case, it might be a matter of switching connections to get it on the monitor you want.

Homecoming: City of Heroes -- Want to play? Start here. - Enjoy helping others? Join us as a GM.