Dark Watcher final mission (Praetorian start)

Pixie_Knight

Okay, I'm *trying* to do the final mission for Dark Watcher in a praetorian Resistance: Warden run. The mission is Assault Neuron's Tower. I did the first part no problem, and it told me to use a "stairs" door to go to the upper level. At which point I got attacked by an EB. During the fight the Elite Boss jumped off the roof and has vanished. My mission objective however is still to defeat that Elite Boss. I have tried jumping off after the Elite Boss. I have tried going through every single door I can find. And nothing is allowing me to progress the mission.

Is it bugged? Or is there something I've missed?

Update:

I reset the mission and tried again, this time using Gang War to make it difficult for the EB to move. Only for the second EB in the mission to ALSO jump off the roof and vanish. Why are the two Elite Bosses in this mission even able to do that?!

Edited by Pixie_Knight

I'm using thugs/poison. At level 20 there isn't any knockback Knockdown, yes. But no knockback... Yet. They specifically are running to the edge of the roof, then jumping off. Which causes half my thugs to follow after. It seems to be them deciding to run away for a bit once badly hurt. Which is fine, I can chase after them. But as soon as they jump off the roof they vanish. Possibly because they were never coded to leave the roof. I mean, I don't remember this behavior before the server shutdown. WHen I used gang war, Noble Savage started trying to run to the roof edge once at 1/4 health, but the mass of disposable thugs made moving difficult, and he couldn't jump over them due to (again) how many there were. That gave my thugs time to defeat him.

Well I just ran this mission on Torchbearer and did not see any strange behavior. Both Noble Savage and Maelstrom never moved. I was in melee the whole time. It sounds like some kind of Fear behavior where the mob is running off like that. Sorry I don't have anything.