Procs are not working in Caltrops

Just as the title states!  Procs currently aren't firing in both Caltrops and the Thorntrops powers in Beta: Pineapple.  This test was recent and I made sure to restart Tequila so it would re-validate the most recent patch only a few moments ago.  I tested this on a Grav/Thorns Dominator and on an Elec/Devices Blaster. 

Also the "skin" of Thorntrops is not there.  When I cast Thorntrops it looks just like the regular Caltrops power.

Edited by Tater Todd
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Captain Powerhouse said:
  1. Specific proc that you tested?
  2. Is this also happening right now live?

1. Procs Tested...

• Annihilation: Chance for -Res
  • Impeded Swiftness: Chance for Smashing Damage
  • Positron's Blast: Chance for Energy Damage
  • Javelin Volley: Chance for Lethal Damage

All of these procs were tested on A Grav/Thorn and an Elec/Dev Blaster on Pineapple.

2.  This is not happening on live currently.  On live I have a lvl 42 Dark Control/Traps Controller with Caltrops.  The toon has both the Annihilation and Positron's Blast proc in Caltrops and both procs are firing readily which is good!  I was trying to Save a log file on my PC but it's not working right now for some reason but I can copy and paste my chat log of Both my Live and Pineapple Caltrops toons with timestamps if needed.

I can also make a Dark Control/Traps Controller on Pineapple to do a true side by side focused comparison of the two if necessary.

EDIT:

I forgot that Chatlogs don't show until you close your game for some reason.  So I CAN actually send Chat Logs if needed.

Edited by Tater Todd
  • Like 2

• Jimmy locked this topic