Finally joined the game - newbie needs advice

PopZeCherry

Basically, you're gonna play.  In the course of play, you will have questions, and all the resources quoted here will contain the answers.  If not, there is the Discord, and forum communities to help.  In essence, play how ya like, with what ya like.  When you want to explore things, or have some mystery solved, the answers are out there to help the game really come alive for you.  Before you know it, it will have become a part of your life, as it has ours.  Then, like us, you will be playing for as long as the game is available to play.  Just know that there is no wrong way to play so long as you are respectful to others.  You will make mistakes in your builds, you will re-roll characters to do them better the next time.  You will discover your preferred progression plan, and do that until it gets old.  The nice thing about a mature game like this, there are MANY routes to take from Level 1 through Level 50+3, and each of them are fun.  And, in the end, that is the only thing necessary.  To have fun, enjoy your time on the game, and in doing so, perhaps form associations with other players that can make the experience even better. 

I have found all of this to be true for myself.  I can only hope it is the same for you.  I don't claim to be the best, most knowledgeable player ever.  But, that was never my goal.  My goal was to have fun, and enjoy the game on my terms.  That is what I have done, and the only real recommendation I can make for you.

• Like 2

What was no more, is REBORN!