Completely New - Looking for a guild or group of likeminded players

PopZeCherry

Welcome!

There are a lot of great people on Everlasting, and many of them are also in various roleplay groups.  If you're interested in learning more about roleplay, as your post in another board suggests, then you could also join the in-game Global Chat Channel for exactly that!

/chanjoin OOC

/chanjoin RP

The former is the channel for discussing things Out-of-Character (so, speaking as yourself, the player).  There are many people there who could be quite helpful to provide guidance on roleplay.

The latter channel is the In-Character (speaking as your character) channel.  The general conceit for the channel is that it's effectively "Teamspeak for Heroes."  Players enact long distance VOIP conversations with their messages in-game.  Some are so long distance as to be transmitting from alternate dimensions (Praetoria)!

In any event, I hope you have a load of fun and meet many wonderful people in your adventures!

And if you ever get interested in Redside, I'll be more than happy to get cooperatively villainous with you!

(Redside is the short form name for playing as a Villain, and speaks primarily to the Rogue Isle zones.  Conversely, Blueside is for Heroes and Paragon City.  Yellowside (or goldside) is Praetoria.  Some people use "Purpleside" or "Greyside" to refer to Rogues and/or Vigilantes, but that's less formal.)

1 hour ago, VileTerror said:

Welcome!

There are a lot of great people on Everlasting, and many of them are also in various roleplay groups.  If you're interested in learning more about roleplay, as your post in another board suggests, then you could also join the in-game Global Chat Channel for exactly that!

/chanjoin OOC

/chanjoin RP

The former is the channel for discussing things Out-of-Character (so, speaking as yourself, the player).  There are many people there who could be quite helpful to provide guidance on roleplay.

The latter channel is the In-Character (speaking as your character) channel.  The general conceit for the channel is that it's effectively "Teamspeak for Heroes."  Players enact long distance VOIP conversations with their messages in-game.  Some are so long distance as to be transmitting from alternate dimensions (Praetoria)!

In any event, I hope you have a load of fun and meet many wonderful people in your adventures!

And if you ever get interested in Redside, I'll be more than happy to get cooperatively villainous with you!

(Redside is the short form name for playing as a Villain, and speaks primarily to the Rogue Isle zones.  Conversely, Blueside is for Heroes and Paragon City.  Yellowside (or goldside) is Praetoria.  Some people use "Purpleside" or "Greyside" to refer to Rogues and/or Vigilantes, but that's less formal.)

Thank you for the information. When I jump back on tomorrow I’ll be sure to follow this and I’ll look you up If I get on a villain char (I think I may actually do this since my char is going to be based on world breaker/world war hulk) so it’s basically when he decides to kill all the heroes. it’s my own take on him haha 

15 hours ago, PopZeCherry said:

so it’s basically when he decides to kill all the heroes.

RP aside, the population on redside is about 20% (at best) what it is on blue side. There are ways to freely change from 1 side to the other but expect to not find groups very fast if you are exclusively red side. Which is a shame because I personally like red side better but I like to find groups in a timely manner even more than the scenery on red

1 hour ago, Seigmoraig said:

RP aside, the population on redside is about 20% (at best) what it is on blue side. There are ways to freely change from 1 side to the other but expect to not find groups very fast if you are exclusively red side. Which is a shame because I personally like red side better but I like to find groups in a timely manner even more than the scenery on red

Ahh so I might have to just become blue side then I guess. Thanks for that info!

I stick to Rogue which is "Redside" that can group and do stuff with Blueside, seems to offer the best of both worlds, I highly recommend it.

As for SG's (Guilds) that's still something I'm looking into, Roleplay is really fun here and it's what I enjoy most but sometimes I crave something deeper than Club RP.

• Thanks 1