Status Effect Secondary Debuffs and Status Combination Suggestion

Darkneblade

This is merely suggestion it will be cool to implement but it could also break the game as many others do for some reason.

Immobilize = -Def ? Since they don't have room to maneuver

Hold = More -Def since they are held defenseless ?

Stun = After Stun ends target gets sluggish so -recharge

Sleep = More -recharge ?

Fear = I can say -to hit fit the bell but many fear powers has -to hit so, -damage ?

As for status effect combinations 

Immobilize+Sleep = Deep Sleep = When waked up they suffer greatly reduced damage and -recharge
Immobilize+Hold = Constrain = They have reduced -def and -debuff resistance ?
Immobilize+Stun = Unconcious = They got down they will not get up while stun is effect and when they got up they have reduced speed and -recovery ?
Immobilize+Fear = Creeping Fear = They got scared but they can't run away either so targets have despair effect that spreads over nearby enemies and giving them -regen? since depression usually wrecks immune system.

Hold+Stun = Mindblank = They got reduced damage and some old -recharge 
Hold+Sleep = Night Terror = This is same as creeping fear but only single target reduces their accuracy when they got up.
Hold+Fear = Delusional = They got held defenceless while experiencing worst fears so it pretty much breaks them. Giving  Confusion.

I can't think anymore but they are just examples.

I simply can't support this, status effect has disproportionate effects on classes, especially status effects where support classes were made totally vulnerable, this suggestion simply adds insult to injury for makes the uneven effect of the challenge even greater.

You might be able to do something like this with knockback. Like using high mag KB on an immobilized or held foe gets you impact damage, KB on a sleeping target gets you "TKO Daze" which is just a stun. 

But I don't think it'd be necessary to combo mez for debuff. Now if we were looking into aspects to make foes harder like giving them toggle armor by default and using mez only suppresses part of the armor while combos of mez detoggle the armor, that might be something that would be kind of like a debuff but it's more a control effect.