Input sought on "Elemental Kheldian" alternative

biostem

So there was some talk in this thread regarding "elemental Kheldians", or Kheldians with differentwith different forms and powers.  I was thinking that something very close could be achieved via the Sentinel AT.  My basic idea is this:

> Bio Armor would probably be the best fit, as you could use the defensive adaptation for the dwarf form and offensive adaptation for the nova form, and maybe efficient adaptation for the human form.  Alternatively, you could take boxing, kick, tough, weave, and cross punch, but only use them in the dwarf form, and either use your armor toggles in all forms, or just restrict some or all to said dwarf form.

You could take assault & tactics to bolster just the nova or all forms, and it could sort of reflect the team-centric nature of true Kheldians.

Beyond that, maybe take mystic flight or both hover/fly and teleport to round out the dwarf & nova travel modes.  Presence may be useful if you want to better try and fulfill the tank roll while in your dwarf form, and unrelenting could kind of fake a light form-like ultimate mode.

With some clever keybinds and costumes, I think you could pull this off.  Your thoughts?

I've helped someone make a build that does something like this.  It used Boxing, Cross Punch, and the Epic melee for blappermode with some mixing of the ranged attacks to fill the gaps.  Seemed like a fun experiment.  With the right Epic melee you can make a pretty high damage Sentinel (as far as Sentinels go at least) so its not as silly as it sounds.  

Obviously its Kheldian in name only as the Sentinel lacks all of the benefits of being in that AT, but for a fun concept build you can make it work.  Will it be "optimal"?  Maybe not (depends on how you approach it), but it should get the job done regardless.