Status Resistance in all Armor sets are not working

Rinani

It would appear that all armor sets in the game for Tankers, Brutes, Stalkers, Scrapper and Sentinels have had their status resistance broken.

I have checked all ATs none of them has status resistance show up on their combat attributes. Knockback, Pool powers and set bonuses show.

3vUHCga.png

On top of this, the defense debuff resist and tohit debuff resist listed in Obsidian Shield for Tankers and Brutes is not showing either and I have tested that they don't have any effect either.

The status and debuff resistances you're referencing are PvP-only and normally are only visible on a power when PvP-mode is set. There is currently a bug that is making the PvP-only effects display their values all the time, even though they still only actually work while on a PvP map. That is why you see them listed in the power, but are not seeing them in your combat attributes; they're not actually going to turn on until you enter the arena or a PvP zone.

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison!
Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers | Telepathy | Symphonic Inspiration
Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah