Incarnate Powers for Electric Armor-Titan Weapons

Dax Doomslayer

Hi Folks,

I was wondering what a people feel would be solid choices for Incarnate powers for an Electric / TW tank.  I do find that endurance still seems to be a bit of an issue (though mitigated somewhat with Power Sink).  I was actually looking at Vigor for the Alpha initially but am unsure.  I was just curious what other people's ideas/thoughts  were for the incarnate slots.  Thanks!!

On 2/13/2020 at 2:27 PM, Dax Doomslayer said:

Hi Folks,

I was wondering what a people feel would be solid choices for Incarnate powers for an Electric / TW tank.  I do find that endurance still seems to be a bit of an issue (though mitigated somewhat with Power Sink).  I was actually looking at Vigor for the Alpha initially but am unsure.  I was just curious what other people's ideas/thoughts  were for the incarnate slots.  Thanks!!

Elec has good end management so thats not a target point for incarnates IMO.

Alpha: agility for defense or musculature for damage.

Destiny: ageless for recharge - energize is a good heal and you won't need rebirth, however rebirth radial has good regen so it's a viable option as well.

Lore: I always go longbow.

Interface: I always go degenerative.

Judgement: void radial for damage reduction or mighty radial for control.

Hybrid: melee core or melee radial either one if you want max mitigation plus the passive regen increase is great.

Assault for more damage.  Double hit is probably what I would go with on a tank because you will stomp minions out of existence rather swiftly and the won't contribute to the enemy count modifier long enough.

4 hours ago, Infinitum said:

Assault for more damage.  Double hit is probably what I would go with on a tank because you will stomp minions out of existence rather swiftly and the won't contribute to the enemy count modifier long enough.

Actually came to the forums today looking for this answer to a question I've been having: with the raised damage cap, is Core Assault now viable? I've been rocking Assault Core has been my staple for soloing content for a while. But now I'm smashing 16 doods per foot-stomp, so I was wondering if I could rack up stacks of damage buff quickly.

But you're saying it's still not really the way to go because the modifier won't last long enough? 

Edited by twozerofoxtrot

1 hour ago, twozerofoxtrot said:

Actually came to the forums today looking for this answer to a question I've been having: with the raised damage cap, is Core Assault now viable? I've been rocking Assault Core has been my staple for soloing content for a while. But now I'm smashing 16 doods per foot-stomp, so I was wondering if I could rack up stacks of damage buff quickly.

But you're saying it's still not really the way to go because the modifier won't last long enough? 

tanks now kill minions very fast,, and bosses take a while  so thats why i think the double hit would be better because it works no matter what or how many you are hitting.

I cant test this on beta because you can just select incarnates now, unless i am missing something but the number in tanks range of attacks dwindles to nothing but bosses fast once the first few aoes hit.

I could be wrong, but i think im on the right track.  Im almost to incarnate level on a tank im going to take assault on so i will report back once i have the info.