LF Ultimate Fortunata build

Drsnapion

Hey everyone, I'm looking for the end-all be-all Fortunata build for a Widow. I'm not too familiar with Widows (and can't make a build worth anything) so I was hoping I could get some help here.

Money isn't an issue (meaning it gives me something to work towards, and I've got a ton of other enhancements to sell), so if anyone has any suggestions, I'd deeply appreciate it!

I'm going to assume you're OK with mixing some of the widow's higher DPA attacks with some psi attacks. Chain should include the powers: Dominate, Lunge, Follow Up, Strike (swipe is just used as a mule for the ATO toxic damage).

You get a healthy mix of AOE powers with this build Psionic Tornado (it doesn't KB it KU's), Psychic Wail (aoe nuke), Electrifying Fences (good control with immob and your powers also great damage over time for its activation), and Spin (AOE PBAOE, use before Psychic Wail for FotG -res), AOE confuse can be used as a control for large enemy groups vs a widow and can be even used offensively to improve clear times. 

I took the medicine pool because you're a defense based character, you won't be easily interrupted and you really need to heal off some damage sometimes. Widows are really prone to -def based mobs and can get RNG'd very easily and faceplant, medicine pool lets you quickly heal a third of your health and gives you a decent proc with it. Aid Other is taken as a proc mule for the Numina's. 

60% all positionals, 54% smashing and lethal resistance, maxed psionic resistance. It shouldn't die too quickly to those damage types but be very weary of Energy/Negative enemies as those are the bane of this build granted they should hardly ever hit you, but be careful against them. 

Villain Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Science Arachnos Widow
Primary Power Set: Fortunata Training
Secondary Power Set: Fortunata Teamwork
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Medicine
Ancillary Pool: Mu Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Swipe -- SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic(A)
Level 1: Combat Training: Defensive -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 2: Strike -- Mk'Bit-Dam%(A), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(5), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(7), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(7), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 4: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 6: Aim -- GssSynFr--Build%(A)
Level 8: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(9), LucoftheG-Def(9), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(11), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(17), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(19)
Level 10: Indomitable Will -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(11)
Level 12: Psionic Tornado -- PstBls-Dam%(A), PstBls-Acc/Dmg(13), ExpStr-Dam%(13), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(15), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(15), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(17)
Level 14: Follow Up -- Mk'Bit-Dam%(A), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(43), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(45), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(45), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45)
Level 16: Tactical Training: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 18: Dominate -- UnbCns-Dam%(A), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(19), Dcm-Build%(36), NrnSht-Dam%(37), Apc-Dam%(37), NrnSht-Acc/Hold/Rchg(46)
Level 20: Tough -- Ags-Psi/Status(A), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx(21), Ags-ResDam/Rchg(21), Ags-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(23), Ags-ResDam(23), UnbGrd-Max HP%(40)
Level 22: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 24: Mind Link -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(25), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(25), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(27), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(27)
Level 26: Foresight -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Rct-ResDam%(37), LucoftheG-Def(46)
Level 28: Lunge -- Hct-Dam%(A), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(29), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(29), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(31), Hct-Acc/Rchg(31)
Level 30: Spin -- SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDmnofA-Dmg/Rchg(31), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprDmnofA-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprDmnofA-Rchg/DmgFear%(36), FuroftheG-ResDeb%(50)
Level 32: Psychic Wail -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(33), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(34), Arm-Acc/Rchg(34)
Level 35: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(36)
Level 38: Aura of Confusion -- CrcPrs-Conf(A), CrcPrs-Conf/Rchg(39), CrcPrs-Acc/Conf/Rchg(39), CrcPrs-Acc/Rchg(39), CrcPrs-Conf/EndRdx(40), CrcPrs-Conf%(40)
Level 41: Electrifying Fences -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(42), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(42), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(42), PstBls-Dam%(43), TraoftheH-Dam%(43)
Level 44: Aid Other -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A)
Level 47: Aid Self -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(48), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(48), Prv-Heal/Rchg(48), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(50), Prv-Absorb%(50)
Level 49: Super Speed -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- UnbLea-Stlth(A)
Level 1: Conditioning 
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), Mrc-Rcvry+(5)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(3), PrfShf-EndMod/Rchg(3)
Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon 
Level 50: Ion Core Final Judgement 
Level 50: Degenerative Core Flawless Interface 
Level 50: Longbow Radial Superior Ally 
Level 50: Ageless Core Epiphany 
Level 50: Support Core Embodiment 
------------
------------

9 hours ago, Drsnapion said:

end-all be-all Fortunata build

You can get different builds that generalize well but there's isn't an end-all be-all build because if you value one specific thing more than others a build that focuses more on it than the others will be better for you. 

As an example, the build above has Fighting, Medicine, and Mu Mastery. My build (posted here, although I shuffled slots around when leveling) has none of those and was also built as a generalist - admittedly with a bit less defense and psi resistance - but I rarely have any issues at +4/x8 and I had a couple of throw-away powers in the 40s. I agree with the attack chain, though. Others will make ranged-only builds because they can't stand the claws redraw while cycling through the attack chain; my first Fortunata was built that way and was a ton of fun with better AoE damage, although she traded single target damage by going purely ranged.

What sort of benchmark goals do you want your Fortunata to be capable of?

15 hours ago, Drsnapion said:

Hey everyone, I'm looking for the end-all be-all Fortunata build for a Widow. I'm not too familiar with Widows (and can't make a build worth anything) so I was hoping I could get some help here.

Money isn't an issue (meaning it gives me something to work towards, and I've got a ton of other enhancements to sell), so if anyone has any suggestions, I'd deeply appreciate it!

My build is available here, along with a thread containing a few other builds and playstyle advice.

It's a very strong generalist that can solo AVs and +4x8 content, although I mostly play in teams nowadays. Decent melee, decent range, decent control, good survival.

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas