Anti-Matter Perma hold in Keyes incarnate trial

Mikewho

During the Keyes incarnate trial run tonight, Anti-Matter's time freeze hold in the final phase was applied permanently to all league members. We stayed for several minutes and it didn't go away. We would still take damage while held. Even hitting the hospital after dying didn't break out of it. Only quitting the league and trial made it go away.

• Like 1

• 1 year later

This was encountered again today.

Just before the final fight with Anti-Matter in the Keyes Trial, the league leader had everyone in the league (I don't recall if the league was full, but if not it was nearly), use an Ultimate inspiration, then summon Lore pets, then use super red team inspirations.  The idea was to kill Anti-Matter before an Obliteration beam fired.  We very nearly did it... except just before Anti-Matter died, the whole league became permanently held.

We kept taking damage while held, and then if we hit the hospital after dying we still remained permanently held.  We all had to quit the trial to regain our freedom.  It seems that Anti-Matter really, really does not like taking too much damage too quickly.

• Like 1

I had it happen to just myself and nobody else.

I was moving with fly turned on when a time freeze happened.  Because i was held i kept drifting into an obliteration beam (i was outside the beam when time freeze started).  I was hit by the obliteration beam and perma held at that point.  Hopefully that can help track down the cause or for finding a solution.

• Like 1