Teleport retical gone?

Zep

I just set up my first teleport bind. That works ok, but no targeting retical for the end location is showing.

Have I forgotten an option or is that just not part of the system anymore?

Can it be turned on?

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **

What bind are you using?  I saw one online which suggested binding it to lshift + left button of the mouse but this caused the reticle to disappear.  When I bound it to just the shift key the reticle reappeared and I could use the left mouse button to activate the power.

That is exactly what I did - lshift+lmouse... I will test it with just lshift.

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

If you want to see the Teleport Reticle, you need to simply activate Teleport in a way that doesn't simultaneously invoke a mouse click to "go where mouse pointer is" ... that's all.

Using a "click" as part of the bind to use Teleport will cause you to go to the clicked location "immediately" without needing to see the Reticle.

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

Using only lshift mostly fixed it.