Torchbearer Server AE missions not giving tickets

Whodunit

So just recently started back up and was trying to run AE missions. I have completed 3 with Architect rewards and I have gotten no tickets. Even tried one on standard and no rewards there either.

Have they turned off rewards for AE or is there a bug? Tried asking in Help but only 2 responses said they had no idea.

On 3/2/2020 at 10:12 PM, Whodunit said:

So just recently started back up and was trying to run AE missions. I have completed 3 with Architect rewards and I have gotten no tickets. Even tried one on standard and no rewards there either.

Have they turned off rewards for AE or is there a bug? Tried asking in Help but only 2 responses said they had no idea.

Definitely sounds like you are at ticket cap.  I believe 5k is the limit. 

• Game Master

Tickets are working.  The cap per player is 9,999, and per map is algorithmic.  (Depends on the content, but never more than 1,500.  Simpler maps may have a lower threshold and stop granting tickets after as few as 800.)

Possible other conditions:

• Pets, underlings, and spawned entities don't drop tickets. Nor do any foes that con grey or less.  If the foes on the map are dramatically lower level than you, there's no rewards in fighting in there.
  • Players getting no tickets in AE who turn off "Solo Bosses" in difficulty then resetting the AE arc (Quit Task Force, then rejoin) report that tickets started granting once more.  If the arc's intent is fighting Elite Bosses only, you can't get drops or tickets on those maps, just XP and Inf regardless of Standard or Architect Rewards chosen.

Homecoming: City of Heroes -- Want to play? Start here. - Enjoy helping others? Join us as a GM.

On 3/4/2020 at 1:13 PM, GM Tahquitz said:

Tickets are working.  The cap per player is 9,999, and per map is algorithmic.  (Depends on the content, but never more than 1,500.  Simpler maps may have a lower threshold and stop granting tickets after as few as 800.)

Possible other conditions:

• Pets, underlings, and spawned entities don't drop tickets. Nor do any foes that con grey or less.  If the foes on the map are dramatically lower level than you, there's no rewards in fighting in there.
  • Players getting no tickets in AE who turn off "Solo Bosses" in difficulty then resetting the AE arc (Quit Task Force, then rejoin) report that tickets started granting once more.  If the arc's intent is fighting Elite Bosses only, you can't get drops or tickets on those maps, just XP and Inf regardless of Standard or Architect Rewards chosen.

I will try the resetting of the Solo Bosses and see if that works. Appreciate it.