Weekly TFs and Notice of the Well

Ukase

I certainly understand that nobody's putting a gun to my head to do any incarnate content. I further understand that nobody's making me use primarily shards to craft my alpha component. 

What I'd like to suggest is that the Notice of the Well be allowed to be earned more than once a week by doing the Weekly TF. 

Here's what I've been running into: I ding 50 on day 1, do the unlock arc and do various content - mostly hami raids, msrs and, of course, the weekly tf. 

Right now, I'm sitting on all I need to get my t-4 Alpha, but because I used the notice from the TF I just did to make my first t-3, now I need to wait 2 weeks to do the next 2 weeklies, or relent and use threads/astrals/emps to do it. 

There are 5 other slots to work on and they don't take shards. Makes sense to me to use shards as much as possible. 
Until we get more end game content to do - it's repeating the same things over and over with my character - except, I've just repeated the same things over and over with my previous characters. 

I do get that we're lucky to have the game back. It's a good problem to have.  I'd just like to be able to earn another Notice of the Well, either through running a second weekly, or maybe something else. Perhaps a hami raid reward table option? Or an SSA reward table option?