Insp macros for farming to cap damage

Makobolite

Just wanted a place to put this for myself and other Brutes who want to keep the damage rolling.

Small insp: /macro red "inspcombine Sturdy Enrage$$inspcombine Insight Enrage$$inspcombine Respite Enrage$$inspcombine Catch_A_Breath Enrage$$inspcombine Break_Free Enrage$$inspcombine Luck Enrage"

Medium insp: /macro Red "Inspcombine Keen_Insight Focused_Rage$$inspcombine Dramatic_Improvement Focused_Rage$$inspcombine Take_A_Breather Focused_Rage$$inspcombine Good_Luck Focused_Rage$$inspcombine Emerge Focused_rage$$inspcombine Rugged Focused_Rage"

Large insp: /macro RED "inspcombine Uncanny_Insight Righteous_Rage$$inspcombine Resurgence Righteous_Rage$$inspcombine Second_Wind Righteous_Rage$$inspcombine Phenomenal_Luck Righteous_Rage$$inspcombine Robust Righteous_Rage"

Use reds+: /macro use "inspexec_Name enrage$$Inspexec_name Focused Rage$$Inspexec_Name Righteous rage$$Inspexec_name Tactical$$inspexec_name Keen$$inspexec_name Rage Imbuement$$inspexec_name Precise$$inspexec_name Tactical imbuement"

On 3/9/2020 at 4:15 AM, Makobolite said:

keep the damage rolling.

Uses small inspirations as they drop more often, with 20 slots and 8x3 types/sizes to start with you are hard pressed for space when the inspirations start dropping, you are combinging, might have 2 of the same color/size, and the next might be some random can be any other color/size that drops.  Might have  1 or 2 medium ACC while the next drops are 2 blues (small), 3 green (combine), a break free (large), 3 medium orange (combine), 3 reds (any size, eaten), 4 accuracy (any size for 3, combine and 1 left over).  Basically, you will run out of steam the +damage reds if the 20 slots get clogged with useless stuff you can't use.

Yes, it is a lower +damage from the reds most of the time, but higher rate of +dmg red combinations; as smaller inspirations any color drop more frequently.

---------------------------------

(copy pasta I saved)

I was told by another person to do this.

Its a bind, instead of a macro.  Less  clicks and trays open.

To maximize to the damage cap, use this bind.  You will find it easier then banging F1-F5 repeatedly or the larger will drop less often resulting in combinations.

1. Go to P2W vendor, Inspiration Drops, Reject Resurrection Inspirations (awaken), Reject Protection Inspirations (status protection), just below that Reject Medium and Large Inspirations.  Now only the smallest will drop. Smallest are the most common, so you will fill up with all types to convert to reds really fast except when powerleveling others as it divides equally even if they have a full tray and it keeps sending it regardless of that.  Slows down a bit.

2. use this bind

/bind ` "inspexec_name enrage$$inspcombine respite enrage$$inspcombine catch_a_breath enrage$$inspcombine insight enrage$$inspcombine sturdy enrage$$inspcombine luck enrage"

Copy from / slash all the way to the end " parenthesis or it will mess up.  Essential /bind -> enrage"  and also after /bind is ` tilde key next to 1...you can /bind T or what ever of your choice key by changing it. (color doesn't matter, its just to make it more visible on the forum)

Also, its important if you want to change it like I was explaining.  /Bind Key <--- Key can be Z,  A, C, G, L.  You get the point.

3. Buy 3 Greens, 3 Blues, 3 Yellows, 3 Oranges, 3 Purples.   This will help you test and use the binding. That key will both USE small reds AND make them at the same time. Might want to try another character first, so you don't mess up your settings on the main one.  Even a level 2 has 4 inspiration slots if you want to test it, just buy 3 of any kind and click that bind to get a red. Then try different colors to confirm it.

Edited by Outrider_01
  • Thanks 1

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

3 hours ago, Outrider_01 said:

2. use this bind

/bind ` "inspexec_name enrage$$inspcombine respite enrage$$inspcombine catch_a_breath enrage$$inspcombine insight enrage$$inspcombine sturdy enrage$$inspcombine luck enrage"

The bottom bind that I'm using makes it easier for me to just click one button and use whichever red is available, but, I see that people might want them attached to an attack, I have my combat attributes up so I usually just keep an eye on it to stay above a certain threshold

3 minutes ago, Makobolite said:

The bottom bind that I'm using makes it easier for me to just click one button and use whichever red is available, but, I see that people might want them attached to an attack, I have my combat attributes up so I usually just keep an eye on it to stay above a certain threshold

True, I didn't see the bottom until after I posted.  And a huge difference on my phone, easier to read.

Might want to make a bind for that last one near WASD. I think it would be easier to hit instead of an extra F key unless you are very good at multiple key command.

"Farming is just more fun in my opinion, beating up hordes of angry cosplayers...."  - Coyotedancer

8 minutes ago, Outrider_01 said:

True, I didn't see the bottom until after I posted.  And a huge difference on my phone, easier to read.

Might want to make a bind for that last one near WASD. I think it would be easier to hit instead of an extra F key unless you are very good at multiple key command.

Hmm, you're right. I think the v key is not bound to anything important, so I might use that one. That's a good idea since I won't need to be doing ctrl+number pressing and it makes it a little easier.

I actually use the vendor to limit certain inspiration drops, so I might want to make a bind that hits those, and get it to bind to one button, since there's a limit on the size of the bind