No Supergroup Badges?

Elemento

Since now everything has been given to us, I have found out that Supergroup badges do not exist.

I tried and went over the exploration badges while in SG Mode, and received no beacon badge.  I have to truly believe that Homecoming did away with Supergroup badges.

There is not even a specific category for those under the badge tab.

If anyone has found out any differently, please let me know.

Yeah, anything having to deal with SG items being "earned" has been done away with. Prestige, badges, whatever. Great for building your dream base, not-so-great if you actually like earning things and being able to show off your dedication.

I liken it to Minecraft. Sure, building whatever you want in creative mode is great,  but I always have more fun and feel more accomplished with the house I built out of beaten up trees and stone I dug up with crude tools.

Yeah I'm glad everything having to do with prestige being required for base building has been removed.  The game is much better off for it IMO.  Take a look at the bases being built in the base sub forum and then try to come and say that there is no sense of accomplishment there.