Sentinel - Beam Rifle | Reference to Penetrating Ray in Disintegrate description

Ouroboratika

image.png.a239980368bda94b880af965b056cc35.png

I'm not really up to date on what changes Homecoming has made to the official files, but I noticed that there was this inconsistency in the description of Disintegrate (at least for Sentinel. I haven't checked if the description is correct for other ATs with Beam Rifle). 

(And as an aside, does anyone know where I can find a running list of the changes that have been made to Homecoming as compared to the I25 beta servers? It seems like a lot of effort to try and read up on a whole year's patch notes.)

Edited by Ouroboratika

Penetrating Ray is the long range (150') power in Beam Rifle powerset, that can be picked by Blasters, Corruptors & Defenders. This Sentinel Disintegrate tooltip is either leftover, or it states that you can fire this power in order to make its effect furthur spread by your Beam Rifle Blaster/Corruptor/Defender teammates.

To keep this game safe, We have to give it to the world.

Arc ID #13097 - Archvillain Beatdown, try it out!

Arc ID #21066 - Archvillain Beatdown - Past Edition!

Letz now talk about existing Incarnate Lore Pets:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/50351-incarnate-lore-pets-look-through-fix-and-improve/