Which one? DA/TW or Ice/Claws?

Xandyr

Howdy fellow Tankers! I'm thinking it's time for a new tank, and have some ideas about DA/TW and Ice/Claws.

I have a DA/MA tank and a Fire/Ice Armor scrapper. The DA tank was very "controllerish"...i.e. everything stayed feared,stunned,or disoriented. The Ice Armor scrapper was....a bit of a let down.

So...I'm wondering of these 2 combos, which do you think would be more durable and more fun? I've not played TW yet, and the only Ice Armor TANK I had was an ice/ice tank back on live (never got past 40). 

I know Ice Armor would be better on a tank, and I think ice/claws might be fun. However, a part of me wants to try out TW since it's supposed to be the end all be all of tank secondaries. The reason I'd pair it with Dark would be to be like the "grim reaper". 

Anyway, what's your all's thoughts? Pros/cons of each? 

DA/TW looks like it can be very effective.  However, it is going to be very End hungry until you get fully IOd.

Claws is fairly End efficient and Ice gets EA by 26.  So, that will probably be more fun while leveling.

TW is also due to be adjusted (down) in Page 6, which is still a ways off, but is worth considering if you don't want changes coming your way down the line.

In other words, I would lean towards Ice/Claws.