Anyone interested in starting a new themed SG?

whiteraven724

I am looking to start a new SG. I really wanted to stick with a theme or maybe even uniforms. The problem is, I don't really know all that much about running a super group.

I was thinking maybe a bug theme? Or maybe something Golden or Silver Age? Fantastic Four-esque? I'm open to suggestion. I'm not looking for anything big, but I am cool with it developing into that. 

If anyone is interested, let's spitball some ideas!

EST zone.

• 2 weeks later

I would probably be interested in joining something like this. I’ve also thought of a bug group. I support this idea, but I have a lot of other things going on for the moment. So let’s just look at this as a “bump” or an opportunity to convince me to log back in haha.

I agree. My subconscious has been subtly urging me to play again since yesterday. I’m not in much of a “leader” headspace at the moment but I am game for a good “uniformed” team. I do have a male Sailor Moon group have made up though. It’s just me, but I have the names saved.

• 2 weeks later

Is it too late to join?

I have been in game for a few weeks (a few years before shutdown), and find most any build easy to solo with, but I soon loose interest and make a new character (because that one died). I know its an MMO where you can respawn endlessly, but I feel when a character dies it was not good enough. (for me anyway)

I like to play a little different than most.  I challenge myself to live all the way thru to max level. I have done this in most every MMO I play, and now back with COH, I find myself doing the same thing again. I have yet to achieve max in any game (though I do have some characters that have never died). Some classes/ builds bored me, because I depended on others, rather than contributed as an equal hero/villain to the group.

I have made about 50 characters already all diff types, and deleted about 40 of them already.

Edited by Thazager
typo

If anyone is interested, we are starting a team similar to what your're proposing this Saturday at 9 central running weekly at the same time for 1-2 hours.  Disclaimer - We only  have 2 spots available and there will be limited power choices for those last 2 spots.  Hit me up via PM if you're interested.