Reward change for Agent G's Faultline arc?

RikOz

I do the complete Faultline story arc, Jim Temblor -> Penelope Yin -> Doc Delilah -> Agent G, on nearly every character.

The end rewards for Agent G's portion have always been 25 merits awarded after Penelope Yin destroys the PCM, and then another 20 merits when I do the final turn-in to Agent G. Last night, however, my character "Mother Sun" on the Everlasting server did not receive those last 20 merits. I thought I took a screenshot of my log, but apparently not.

Did the reward change, or did something glitch?

I believe the last 20 merits are awarded as part of completing all the story arcs in Faultline (the Aftershock badge). Try checking the story arcs you've done in Ouroboros to make sure they're all counted as completed, or see if you've got that badge - it's located under Accolades.

A-ha! I hadn't actually played this particular character in a while, but I had her XP turned off at level 22 so that she wouldn't outlevel Agent G before getting to him. When I logged her in, she was holding Doc Delilah's first mission in her mission log, so I assumed that she had already completed Temblor's and Penny's arcs. Looks like she  didn't! I've done the whole thing so many times, it can be hard to keep track!

Edited by RikOz