Base not working

Razor Cure

Same here, my wife and I are unable to enter our base too.  I was in there around 9 PM EST and about an hour later we could not enter.  I tried re-logging, different portals, SG teleporter, and even alts. Nothing just Map failed to Start.  I have seen other people who are having the same problem.

From the Discord:

GM LaufeyjarsonToday at 10:56 PM

I've just talked to one of the devs, who says the SG base map may have gotten partly loaded and then sort of "stuck" during high load.  When the map times out and unloads, it should fix it.

So quit trying and let it time out.  :smiley:

Also, we have one he can reproduce this on.

GM LaufeyjarsonToday at 10:57 PM

If it hasn't cleared by the morning, they'll do a restart during the maintenance window to get them all unstuck.

All I could get was, "A couple of hours", and several of us let them know it's already been that long.  I think if you try and go in again it resets that timer though.

GM LaufeyjarsonToday at 10:58 PM

Also, the dev said they'd check after morning maintenance and if things are still stuck they will jump on a fix right away.

Wish I could reset them for you now, but this is what I know.  Sounds like nothing should be lost, though, just blocked for a while.