Text Based Suggestions!

I had two thoughts recently about minor features which MIGHT even be easy to implement into the game.

1) a text command to control music volume (and possibly sound effects as well)! It would be nice to bind or make macros which could alter the level of background music. Sometimes you wanna hear CoH, sometimes you've got something else playing! The command could be something like /BGMvalue ## (and you would set a value between 00 and 100) That way you could set it to absolutely anything you would prefer.

2) typable text entries in supergroup bases.

Add immersion! Put notes on a bulletin board between teammates! Write a page in a characters diary! Leave a ransom note! Leave a historical record of your teams accomplishments!

I imagine this could be limited to something like 5 text entries per base (or more, or less!) and would have a character limit similar to the character biography input. You could just pull it up in base builder and slap it onto any object. Could inspire a lot of fun sidequests!

• Like 2

I drawed things:

Gallery of my CoH Pantheon

• 4 weeks later

Another idea occurred to me that would probably be easy to implement, because again, it's just text....

it would be nice to have Global Account Profiles! - Give us the same limitations as our character bio's for one "about me" for the overall account. A nice way for players to explain their basic info, play style, history with the game, other hobbies, links to social media, whatever!

Edited by SpookTheHerd

I drawed things:

Gallery of my CoH Pantheon