WS or PB viability?

Hey all I have both a WS and PB at 40. I'm trying to decide what I should play into endgame and IO correctly. I do not want to run human only. Dual or tri form only. 

PB is more popular it seems?

Is the wind up time for WS damage slow? Using double mires in an endgame group when everyone is blasting through enemies seems kinda difficult. 

PB I've heard is easier to gear and no reliance on bodies but lower damage because of it. But it is it really that much lower? Thanks for the help!

I think you've made your mind up with PB but that's a good thing as you would still have WS as a challenge, if you did WS then PB will be less challenging, a no brainer. Both are assets and worth maxxing.

• Thanks 1

Some players make their characters all about them, if it doesn't help them, they don't want it, their build advice to you will ofcourse be about making your character the best thing that helps them too if they ever team with you, because it's always about them.

The answer would be go with whichever one you enjoy playing the most.   Since they're both level 40, you should already have the main powers and a good idea how to play them.  You want to maximize recharge so slotting IO's is pretty much the same for both.  They are both powerful and fun to play.

So, when you log on tonight, which one do you most feel like playing?