[v3.0.3] Evolving Tri-Form Peacebringer

Redlynne

Alright.  You all know the drill by now (and if you don't, well … you're going to learn!).
If you've read ANY of my other builds that I've posted, you know what's coming …

spacer.png

WALL OF TEXT CRITS YOU!!!

Yes … You Have Been Warned … again …

And for anyone who isn't clear on the concept (yet), you're going to see this same preamble of the common features repeated on both my Peacebringer and my Warshade builds, simply because it does bear repeating due to the common features shared by both (before they diverge into their own build specifics).

For anyone who wants to refer to the prior versions of my Peacebringer builds, they can be found in the links below:

So ... what happened (since the last Peacebringer) build post I put up?

Well, I've been playing the v2.0 version of my Peacebringer build linked above and found through actual gameplay that the idea of slotting up and using Gleaming Bolt and Glinting Eye in lieu of slotting up and using Bright Nova Bolt and White Dwarf Strike ... because as I discovered you can use Gleaming Bolt and Glinting Eye in ALL forms(!) instead of just one or two(!) ... and had been thinking I'd be able to leverage that into slotting up one power and then use it in all three forms (twice!) wasn't really panning out as being all that good of an idea.  Don't get me wrong ... it works ... it's just not as "superior" an option as I had been hoping for.

Now, the thing that drove me towards wanting to use Gleaming Bolt and Glinting Eye (the Human form T1 and T2 powers, respectively) was the fact that I'd basically run out of available slots in the v1.0 and v2.0 versions of the build and simply didn't have enough slots left over to slot up anything else which could be used to form the basis of a heavier Human form attack chain.  I mean, the rest of the Human form attack powers in those builds were Incandescent Strike, Solar Flare, Dawn Strike and Photon Seekers ... and two of those attack powers (IS and SF) have a base recharge of 20 seconds, so they're hardly the stuff you'd want to be using to create a repeat rolling attack chain out of (unless you've got more global recharge than you know what to do with).  So in order to have a Human form attack chain from Levels 2-25 (or when Exemplared from 1-22 if you prefer) then I was basically forced into slotting up and using Gleaming Bolt and Glinting Eye as my primary attack powers rotation, throwing in the later IS, SF, DS and PS when available before falling back onto Bolt and Eye for attacks.  And I had to do that because there wasn't "room" in the build(s) to support Radiant Strike with slots, which it needed if it was going to be worth bothering with.

So the first decision was to drop Photon Seekers and cannibalize the slots that had previously been allocated to it in order to instead take Radiant Strike and get it slotted up.  After that, I needed to do a cross-check to see whether or not there would be enough total recharge in the build so as to be able weave an attack chain using nothing but Radiant Strike, Incandescent Strike and Solar Flare on infinite loop ... to which the answer came back as being a "conditional yes" ... at which point I realized I was no longer chained to being forced to use Gleaming Bolt and Glinting Eye as the backbone for a repeating Human form attack chain, which in turn liberated the slots I'd previously been dedicating to them.

Long story short(ened) ... I drained the slots from Photon Seekers into Radiant Strike while also draining slots from Gleaming Bolt into Bright Nova Bolt and the slots from Glinting Eye into White Dwarf Strike so as to better leverage those slots in the respective form powers.  This left Gleaming Bolt and Glinting Eye as being One Slot Wonder™ powers for Human form which could be used in attack chains in the event of a gap (or as an inevitable result of being Exemplared to a low enough Level for set bonuses to stop working and enhancement values to modify downwards), so they're still in the build for use as "backup" attacks in Human form should the need ever arise.

MAJOR EDIT after first posting(!).

v3.0.1

So it was only AFTER I'd done the build up and posted it (the first time around) that I was finally able to collate enough data and stats together to start formulating the preferred attack chains that the entirety of the build enabled and made possible that I noticed that I'd made a mistake in pulling slots from Gleaming Bolt (which turned out to be the right choice) AND from Glinting Eye (which for reasons that I'll explain wound up being the wrong choice).

So the thing that I discovered was that with the slotting I was using in the original v3.0 build I wound up needing to use Gleaming Bolt and Glinting Eye a LOT more than I'd been anticipating in Human form attack chains, in both the single target and multi-target mixes, and that heavy (heavy) use of those two powers to fill in gaps was starting to make the lack of slotting in them something of a glaring error.  At the same time, Bright Nova Bolt with 5 slots was turning out to be wastefully overslotted (1.5s animation with a 0.47s recharge?).  So it was only AFTER crunching the numbers and looking at the "shapes" of repeating attack chains that I'd be able to produce (and so on) that the irony of what I was doing hit me.

I needed to be using powers that were slower to animate so as to "pad out" the timing of my attack chains so I wouldn't need to use as many powers in them (concentrating the demands for slots into fewer powers) in order to make them more "efficient" at converting endurance into damage output and offering a "smoother" performance when the attack chain repeats.

The thing that really sealed this notion for me was working up the single target rotation for Human form using only Glinting Eye (x3) and Radiant Strike (x2) and Incandescent Strike (x1) in a way that gave all of the powers a Just In Time recharge for the cascade of attacks that allowed the whole thing to "flow" seamlessly ... and it was at that point that I really recognized that not only could Glinting Eye "substitute" for Bright Nova Bolt (on Homecoming servers thanks to the Kheldian powers permissions for forms changes here) but that the damage throughput from Glinting Eye was higher than Bright Nova Bolt, the animation time was slightly longer (making Glinting Eye a better candidate for slotting the Decimation Set with its Build Up proc!) and that making the switch increased performance almost across the board for both Human AND Nova form attack chains(!) at the cost of having a ranged attack for Nova form that only reaches 80ft instead of 100ft ... which IS a compromise, but one that makes a lot of sense in the context of improving the attack chains for TWO forms instead of just ONE.

So ... yeah ... that was an experience.  I just wish I'd been able to realize the difference between slotting up Glinting Eye for Human AND Nova forms earlier in the process so as to waste less time and effort on reposting everything after making that new discovery.

MAJOR EDIT after the second posting(!).

v3.0.2

So after I used this build as a foundational "chassis" to build a Warshade counterpart (yes, that effort is ongoing, but there's just SO MUCH TO COVER!!) I started to realize just how WEAK Gleaming Bolt is as a filler attack for Human form.  The other thing is that with a fully slotted up Dwarf form, there just really isn't a point or a purpose in trying to shoehorn into attack chains for Dwarf form OR for Human form.  So on a lark, I tried swapping out Gleaming Bolt and Glinting Eye as the Level 1+2 power picks for Glinting Eye and Gleaming Blast for the Level 1+2 power picks ... and was honestly surprised by what happened to the attack chains part of the calculus.

For one thing, some of the animation+recharge ratios for attack chains actually improved by switching to Gleaming Blast.  Specifically, I was able to change the sequencing of adding only Radiant Strike to a 1-2-3 repeat combo because it's possible to get the rotation down to within 0.01s(!) of being a "perfect" repeating loop (in other words, close enough) without "wasting" recharge.  Likewise, I was able to "tighten" up the attack rotations involving Radiant Strike and Incandescent Strike so as to sequence them as 1-2-1 because the recharge time for Radiant Strike exactly matches the animation time for Incandescent Strike ... and having Glinting Eye and Gleaming Blast as the "fillers" after that combo provides enough animation time on using each of those two attacks once to loop back around on the repeat of the Radiant Strike, Incandescent Strike, Radiant Strike attack chain rotation.

Changing to Gleaming Blast even made it easier to integrate Solar Flare with use of Radiant Strike and Incandescent Strike in an attack rotation in a more elegant and seamless way.  And best of all, pretty much all of these edits/updates to the attack chains managed to "tighten" them so as to improve the "coverage" of Glinting Eye being able to proc Decimation for the Build Up proc in a way that helps the overall synergies of the entirety of the build ... and that's not even including the increase in the damage per animation second performance for only a slight increase in the endurance cost per second which can be "managed" through situational awareness by the Player and either an occasional pause in the attack rotation(s) or simply switching to a different form so as to use a different attack chain that permits endurance recovery while continuing to attack without pause.

The only downside to making this change that I can find is that Gleaming Blast has a 10% chance for a MAG 1.87 Knockback ... and I haven't got a slot I'd want to cannibalize from elsewhere to add to Gleaming Blast in order to put a KB>KD IO into Gleaming Blast.  But even with that minor downside, Gleaming Blast is just simply TOO SUPERIOR to the alternative of Gleaming Bolt (in the context of this build) to ignore.

MAJOR EDIT after the third posting(!).

v3.0.3

And just like that, after finishing out my Warshade build (which included the Leadership pool at the end of the build) feedback from @Rumbleweed made me realize that Group Energy Flight just really isn't all that useful except in the most extreme edge cases, and that picking up Stealth and Grant Invisibility at Levels 44-47 is really of marginal/novelty value by a point when all those powers really serve is as mules for Luck of the Gambler global recharge IOs.  But what was preventing me from swapping out the Concealment pool for the Leadership pool was that so long as I held onto Group Energy Flight I only had 2 power pool picks ... but by dropping Group Energy Flight, Stealth and Grant Invisibility I've got 3 power pool picks for One Slot Wonder™ powers which can then be converted into Maneuvers, Tactics and Vengeance without losing any Luck of the Gambler global recharge IOs, while at the same time picking up the opportunity to use Tactics with Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control Build Up which will proc amazingly often in teams (that stick together) while staying in Human form.

The beauty here is the possibility of stacking MULTIPLE Build Up buffs ... from Inner Light (which can be perma in Human form), to Decimation (procced by use of Glinting Eye) and now Tactics (odds of proccing per ~10s increased with more team/league-mates) ... while in Human form using Radiant Strike and Incandescent Strike ... which would be rather remarkable if/when it happens.

So that was good.

Unfortunately ... it wasn't enough of a modification to exploit seize another opportunity that was just lying there waiting to be discovered and made use of.

Elsewhere here in the forums, a few posters have been talking about just how much of an advantage they can derive from slotting up Whirlwind with a Force Feedback proc and a Sudden Acceleration proc so as to repeatedly knock(down) and proc those two procs to the advantage of the rest of their build.  So I read that and thought ... clever ... but quickly realized that attempting to replicate that performance on a Tri-Form Kheldian build would be a complete and utter fool's errand (despite already having Hasten in the build plans).  There simply weren't enough slots left over to be able to invest in such a novelty (and besides, it would be a Human form only thing in any case) ... but at the same time I also realized the the underlying concept of "marrying" KB>KD and Force Feedback procs together held a lot of potential.  The problem was, of course ... the Tri-Form Kheldian Slot Crunch™ ... which IS a real thing by the way (see my previous build posts were I lament just how bad it really is).  To give you a sense of how much impact it has on this v3.0 build, consider that out of 67 additional slots to spend on the build ... only 34 of them are dedicated to Human form powers (and I'm including Health and Stamina in that tally).  Another 16 slots are spent on Nova form powers and 17 slots get spent on Dwarf form powers.  So the slot share breakdown is 34+16+17=67 which for all intents and purposes winds up being a 2:1:1 ratio set for slot investments here in the v3.0 build.

But I digress ...

The point I'm trying to make here is that I realized that combining KB>KD with Force Feedback procs in AoE attacks would effectively "super(re)charge" the overall build, potentially pushing it into a performance regime range that it would otherwise have no business being in(!) and which would be a more effective force multiplier to the entire build's capabilities.  So with that in mind, I set to work with the build planner.

It took me a while to realize that if I was going to do this, I needed to cannibalize even more slots in order to make this whole thing work.  Ultimately the slots that got repurposed were the Resistance debuffing procs I'd previously allocated to Bright Nova Scatter and White Dwarf Flare, that had originally been intended to speed up the time it would take to defeat entire groups of $Targets by means of making them take more damage.  Once I pulled those slots I was able to repurpose them in other locations in the build and settle onto a new equilibrium of competing priorities and demands for slot support.  The net result is that in EACH form there is a (relatively) quickly recharging AoE attack power that can (and does) have the Force Feedback proc slotted into it, meaning that regardless of which form my Peacebringer is in they'll be able to make use of their AoE attacks to have a chance to speed up the recharge on every power in the build via a proc that only needs to successfully proc ONCE per use of those respective attack powers (and more $Targets equals a greater chance of being successful at that).

Simultaneous to that effort, I was able to scrounge up enough extra slots to be able to slot Sudden Acceleration KB>KD IOs into Radiant Strike, Solar Flare and Dawn Strike so as to convert all of them into Knockdowns (Incandescent Strike is natively a Knockdown attack, while Gleaming Bolt and Glinting Eye have no knock effects added at all).  This converts the entirety of the Human form attack powers into Knockdown ONLY attacks with no Knockback remaining.  Solar Flare gets the additional Force Feedback proc.

Dwarf form has Knockback in White Dwarf Strike, White Dwarf Smite and White Dwarf Flare ... but since all of those powers are natively Knockdown powers there was no need to pay a Slot Tax™ to convert any of them into Knockdowns.  White Dwarf Flare gets the additional Force Feedback proc.

That then left Nova form, in which the only real "problem child" powers for Knockback are Bright Nova Blast and Bright Nova Detonation.  Lacking sufficient slots to well and truly neutralize the RNGesus governed Knockback in Nova form I simply accepted that Nova form attacks in this build will incur Knockback (just like always).  However, given that the Knockback on Nova form attack powers can be mitigated by positioning so as to knock into terrain, this means that skillful play on the part of the Player can in many circumstances "neutralize" the annoyance factor that Knockback is prone to cause through careful positioning and situational awareness (so glass half empty and half full but don't bother me about it because I've got a redundant glass to hold the other half of the water, nyah nyah).  Bright Nova Detonation gets the additional Force Feedback proc.

At this point I was starting to feel MIGHTY pleased with myself (major edit: and am even moreso now after figuring out the Glinting Eye "swing role" sharing between forms utility is even better than I'd been anticipating!), since the build was angling to leverage itself into being able to use its more powerful attacks a LOT more often that you might otherwise be led to think it would when just looking at stats in the build planner.  And then I noticed that in the previous builds I'd had the Leadership pool (mainly so as to get Tactics and One Slot Wonder™ it with the Build Up proc from Gaussian's Synchronized Fire Control), but that was turning into being something of a bridge too far.  Leadership powers really WANT to have slots dedicated to them in order to get the most out of them, and toggle powers like Leadership provide remarkably little return on investment except while in Human form.  Maneuvers and Vengeance were basically just Luck of the Gambler global recharge IO mules and Tactics was a Build Up proc mule, and the powers take "forever" to animate when casting them after a form shift.  Just casting Maneuvers and Tactics would cost 7.34 seconds of combined animation time.  I mean, I love the Leadership pool ... but spending that amount of time to fire up toggles after a form shift to Human kind of kills the momentum (except when out of combat where you've got "plenty of time" to cast Leadership toggles, of course).  This necessitated dropping the Gaussian's Build Up proc from the build entirely, but considering that its duration is just as short as the duration on the Decimation Build Up proc (at 5.25 seconds) and considering the long(ish) animation times of the preferred Human form attack powers (3.3 seconds for Incandescent Strike and 2.1 seconds for Solar Flare) that's probably just as well.  Build Up procs are really good when they can be leveraged by a "buzz saw" styled rapidly animating attack chain that can cast 3-4 powers before the 5.25 second buff duration on the Build Up expires, but the slower the animation speeds the less opportunity you have to really gain from the Build Up ... especially when Build Up procs do the most in modifying the damage output of AoE attacks hitting multiple $Targets.

So the Leadership pool got dropped, and with it the Gaussian's Synchronized Fire Control Build Up proc. 😢

Well, so much for that!  I've been persuaded that all I needed to do is drop Group Energy Flight and I'd be able to fit Maneuvers, Tactics and Vengeance into the build without losing any global recharge buffing.  And granted, Tactics is something that you're really only going to want to use when on a team, task force, trial or raid when staying in Human form ... but you'll have Light Form while doing this, and will have a powerful single target "scrapper-ish" melee capability that will be able to deliver some pretty serious beatdown-age, so it's a worthwhile alternative strategy to add on top of being able to switch into Nova and/or Dwarf forms at any time.

In addition to all of that, I decided to pick up the Peacebringer Shield powers ... primarily as set mules that could hold the Psionic Resistance IOs from the Impervium (6%) and Aegis (5% plus additional mez status resistance) and raise the Psionic Resistance in the build to a native 20.5% minimum.  Note that with Cosmic Balance, every "attacker" Archetype (Blaster, Brute, Scrapper, Stalker) a Peacebringer is teamed up with will give you a +10% Resistance vs All ... meaning that when on a team with 7 other "attacker" Archetypes in range of Cosmic Balance this build will have 85% Psionic Resistance (capped from 90.5%) while just standing around in Human form with no toggles on.  This factor then substantially mitigates one of the few remaining protection scheme holes for a Peacebringer (Warshades get Psionic Resistance from Eclipse) while at the same time making it possible to have "half(-ish) Dwarf" resistances in Human form while soloing when Exemplared to below Level 35 (because at Exemplar Levels 35+ Lightform can be used).  With Lightform running, but Shield bubble powers aren't "needed" in order to hardcap Resistances, so they can be left off to save endurance while still contributing the global buff value of the Psionic Resistance IOs slotted into them.  And besides, being able to toggle on the Kheldian bubbles is still a Rule Of Cool for costume aura purposes. 😎

Powers that are either on the cusp of being perma or have a healthy margin on their perma status are as follows:

• Essence Boost ... 110.3 second recharge for a 120 second duration on the power's effect and on the Regenerative Tissue proc (symmetry!) on Hasten buffing alone
  • Hasten ... 3 Force Feedback procs short of being perma for a 120 second effect duration
  • Inner Light ... 28.06 second recharge for a 30 second duration on the power's effects on Hasten buffing alone
  • Incandescent Strike ... 6.37 second recharge for a 25 second MAG 3 Hold with a 84.85% proc chance for an additional 8 second MAG 2 Hold stacked on top with Hasten buffing alone
  • Light Form ... 84.04 second recharge for a 90 second duration on the power's effects on Hasten buffing alone
  • White Dwarf Antagonize ... 3.74 second recharge for a 35 second MAG 4 Taunt (which can be stacked) and a 12 second -75% Range debuff on Hasten buffing alone

Considering that every form has an AoE attack power with a Force Feedback proc slotted into it, there ought to be plenty of opportunities for getting the powers recharged in time for increased Click power effects overlapping so as to push them into the "perma with benefits" performance regime.

On top of all of that I went ahead and manually "sorted" the allocation of which powers get enhancements slots when and very deliberately set up the arrangement of slots acquisition such that a respec at Level 6 would NOT be necessary.  If following this build you can simply go to a Trainer at each Level Up and pick powers and slots without running into any "you can't do that (yet)" problems.  Additionally, where possible I tried to ensure that slots for procs on the early powers were ... delayed ... until the point where once the slot is added to a power the requisite proc IO can be immediately slotted into the power in a Just In Time™ philosophy for deciding what slots need to be added to which powers, when.  This should help smooth the leveling process.  Note that this is why the additional slots for Incandescent Strike are delayed until Level 48 (due to Hamidon Origin enhancement slotting and combining).

As always, you'll see that I have what amounts to 5 criteria for what Level an (unattuned) enhancement ought to be:

• Minimum Level for the respective Set in the cases of proc IOs
  • Level 27 for Sets that are not minimum Level 30+ Sets (for Exemplaring to Level 24 for Story Arcs)
  • Level 31 for Sets that are minimum Level 30+ Sets (for Exemplaring to Level 28 for the Moonfire Task Force and Level 29 Story Arcs)
  • Level 50+5 for IOs that are not needed for set bonuses
  • Hamidon Origin enhancements combined to +2 Levels performance yields

This arrangement helps reinforce the notion that what you're seeing is an "evolving" leveling build that is meant to be Exemplar Friendly™ if building on a budget and can't "afford" to obtain attuned enhancements for every available slot.  And while the build can be played at Level 50 (and is rather obviously intended for that), the build is meant to have a "broader peak performance profile" than just merely being played at Exemplar Levels 47+.  Feel free to attune Sets (making them substantially Level agnostic) if you have the resources and inclination to do so.

So the title of this posting gives a nod to the idea that this build "evolves" over time ... and it does when played ... rather than just simply "leveling" when played.  The way I see it, there are somewhat distinct phases of that evolution on the path from 1 to 50.

Level 1-5

You're a Human empowered with 4 Peacebringer powers by Level 4.  You have so few additional slots (4 by Level 5) and the Training Origin enhancements you can put into them so worthless (+8.33% per TO) that for all intents and purposes your slots aren't even able to do anything "useful" for you yet.  Your attack powers are essentially "naked" of additional slots so you're mainly relying on the base raw power of Glinting Eye and Gleaming Blast to do most of your damage and without any recharge or slotting the attack chain for these powers has a very uneven stutter stepping to it.  Go to the P2W Vendor and choose the Throwing Knives Origin attack power (this one does the most damage courtesy of the extra DoT, which will save you attacks at these Levels) along with the Nemesis Staff (best to choose an Origin that empowers the Staff) which does a LOT of damage at these early Levels and also does Knockback and also the Ghost Slaying Axe (which Ghosts are vulnerable to).  These extra P2W attacks will help you get through Levels 1-5 here without giving up on playing a Peacebringer (or a Warshade if you're so inclined) because the P2W attacks will help fill out the attack chains you can manage without useful amounts of enhancement value.  The one bright spot here is getting Essence Boost slotted early to help you survive all the Quantum Gunners you're going to be running into all the time.  Essence Boost is basically your (once every three minutes) heal power.  Yes, it sucks to play a Peacebringer at these Levels ... but it WILL get better, once you reach Level 6 and can get Nova form.

Levels 6-19

Nova form comes online and finally you can start doing enough damage to defeat $Targets fast enough to not need an egg timer.  Embrace your inner (hover) Blaster and get to work, preferably from as far away as you can manage so as to stay out of melee range for as long as possible.  Most $Targets will not be able to fly up to reach you, so fight the PvE $Targets as "unfairly" as you can manage so as to protect yourself.  Slot the Level 10 Regenerative Tissue proc IO into Essence Boost at Level 7 and get in the habit of using it when the power has recharged.  Also, get the Panacea IO at Level 7 and slot it if you have the means to do so since the benefit(s) you get from it are JUST THAT GOOD.  Also, the Rectified Reticle: Increased Perception set IO can be slotted as early as Level 7 and it offers a set bonus that is "always on" regardless of whether the power it is slotted into is toggled on or not (however it will only be in effect at Exemplar Levels 7+ if slotted as Level 10 or attuned).  At Level 8 you'll get Radiant Strike and be tempted to start fighting in melee in Human form.  Resist the urge to be in melee range for as long as you can manage to hold off on it, because your Nova form powers are starting to get slotted as of Level 9.  As slots get allocated to Nova form it starts turning into the powerhouse you're going to need it to be for you for the rest of your time as a Peacebringer.  At Levels 17 and 19 you're adding proc IOs to the build that you're going to be continuing to use all the way to Level 50+.  The addition of the Miracle proc to Health and the Performance Shifter proc to Stamina will resolve almost any lingering endurance management issues you might have been having up until now.  At Level 18 you get Incandescent Strike, which you really only want to use in emergencies at this point as an escape option (Hold them while you run away!) until you can slot the power up at Level 50.  You Are Not Prepared™ for fighting in Human form yet!  Just keep (hover) blasting in Nova form and get in the habit of doing attack rotations that use Glinting Eye and Bright Nova Blast, using Bright Nova Bolt in between them only when needed as a filler to give the other two powers "around" Bright Nova Bolt enough time to recharge.  Once you get enough global recharge bonuses from sets and Hasten you'll be able to just use Glinting Eye and Bright Nova Blast alone without pausing against a single target.

Levels 20-27

Dwarf form finally arrives, but since you haven't been able to invest any slots into it Dwarf form is basically a mez/Break Free option for you at these Levels.  It's only later on, with slotting, that Dwarf form will finally start to become formidable.  The best thing about Dwarf form is that you can use Reform Essence (Human) and White Dwarf Sublimation on top of Essence Boost to heal yourself rather effectively. Note that Glinting Eye gets all of the slots it needs by Level 23 so as to slot in the Decimation Build Up proc which will eventually become VERY important to both Human form and Nova form attack chains, but for Nova form the importance of the Build Up proc makes itself felt as soon as you slot it since it will supercharge your Nova cone and target AoE attacks, as well as your single target rotations.  The Build Up proc will function as a "nice to have" when it happens (odds are close to "roll a 1 on a 1d13") rather than being something you want to rely upon happening "on demand" (per se).  It's during these Levels that you finally finish slotting out Nova form for maximum Blaster inspired "come and git sum" attitude on your Nova form, which you need to remember since from here your Nova form attacks are only going to get buffed by set bonuses and other global effects from here on out.  Just remember that you'll need to wait until Level 50 to finish building out Bright Nova Scatter with Hamdion Origin enhancements to get the FULL POWER that you can out of your Nova's cone attack, since it delivers the highest damage per power activation of all of your Nova powers, making this your "spike" damage attack that ironically hits an entire cone's worth of $Targets (max 10).

Level 28-37

Dwarf form starts getting slots and starts becoming a far more capable (and less frustrating!) way to engage $Targets.  White Dwarf Flare finishes setting loaded out with the Essence Transfer Kheldian ATO set and Force Feedback proc by Level 36.  Solar Flare gets some slots at Level 34, adding yet more global recharge reduction into the build and preparing the way for the "full circle" comeback to investing in Human form attacks in the mid/late-40s.  By Level 37 you're starting to have enough slots invested into Dwarf form to be able to really start to see how a Dwarf ought to be played and how the form is (at all) useful to play.

Levels 38-42

At long last it is FINALLY time to start giving some love to your Human form powers again, with Light Form being the BIG and obvious winner here with investments complete by Level 40.  The protective aspects of Light Form when applied to Nova and Dwarf forms simply cannot be overstated.  Note that since Light Form is a Click power that does not lock out other forms on Homecoming, use Light Form every time it finishes recharging.  This build is meant to keep Light Form permanently up at all times, since it is just that big of a boost to your Resistances and your endurance recovery.  The "crash" from Light Form will simply move your HP from wherever it is to be 50% of Max HP when it happens (meaning that the "crash" when Light Form expires could potentially HEAL you up to 50% when it happens if you're below 50% at the time!).  Dwarf form finally (FINALLY!) finishes receiving additional slots at Level 42 and is a serious contender as a means of dealing enough damage in a survivable/protected/brick-like way when mez and aggro magnetism are things that need to be dealt with, since neither Human nor Nova forms perform well under those conditions.

Levels 43-50

From here on out it's mainly about getting enough slots to finish out your Human form attack powers to make them truly useful as well.  The capstone on all of this effort finally gets laid at Level 50 into Incandescent Strike.  Maneuvers, Tactics and Vengeance expand the capacity of your Human form attack chains to deliver increased damage due to how the Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control Build Up proc interacts with Tactics in addition to enabling higher chances to hit Level 54 Incarnate targets that have a base 39% chance to be hit.  Vengeance, of course, is something you'll never use while solo ... but will find a use for "often enough" while in teams (and almost inevitably have a use for in leagues).

Levels 50+

What Incarnate slotting options ought to be chosen?  The build doesn't say ...

To which the only answer I can give you is ... whatever makes you happy.

No seriously.

If you've gotten to Level 50 and are busy working your way through Incarnate content using this build, YOU are going to know what's best for You when it comes to Incarnate slotting.  This is because a very substantial component in deciding what the best choice for Incarnate slots is rather heavily dependent upon how YOU want to the play the game (and your character).  Besides, it's been most of a decade since I had to even think about this stuff (and my Peacebringer is still only Level 12 at the time of this posting since I've got 9 alts to feed!).

So really ... pick whatever makes you happy.  Incarnates are about YOU, rather than ME explicitly (and for all time).  Just be aware that as you advance through Incarnate Levels you're going to continue to get EVEN MORE powerful than you were when you first dinged 50.

You're welcome!

=====

So with all of that blathering out of the way, let's get on with the build itself, shall we?

Edited by Redlynne
Now advanced to v3.0.3
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.1
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Spoiler

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1750;814;1628;HEX;|
|78DA6D94CB4F135114C6EFCCDC29F68150CAA3BC5F050AC82B42625434024234804|
|D48DC192C30C02415082D44972EDC292A2ED0A80B57C68D0B35EAC6F83FB87661E2|
|C6170F238A82584FEFF9A0637092C96FE69B7B1EF7CC3977E0628FEF71DFE5E342C|
|BE98E45E3F1E188151DB54666EDA9096B3663309A989B8DC644EACAA0BBC6F975F8|
|CCF8B83515B7E7ADE6FEB90BF6D4F45C7CB88B7C2442FFACEAB1F6AC3A414E85273|
|23D1D6B1E9AB1ACB12CF5D86F45C7ACD9F8A43DE357EFA7A6E6EDB83D62C7ECC425|
|AF527A63F6C464420429930EBA374D812B29C512A1488AECDBCCDC3BCCFCBBE03D6|
|2508AE5948DA66C84F86508119062CB84449AF690D0E616ABA419BC4E1A8735E543|
|1E018F325D9DE031A25B8ADF6463C28F795F57DAB6C99523CDCC384F2893A2210A8|
|E8263CC0316F85E0A912B451519BA3907CDDDC87979C024F9F5229617DA0A6999D0|
|32EBC970BF146BA46541CB82A6B984F023277F27C16588961D5E956A4F6DD7A5CAB|
|FED15DE5FF3FB37F217605B2DB06E70ADBF33D7E95B1E62E50D6A2AA7AFA415402B|
|E8D0D43F9014BF10F10B139C7B6537C7A9EC017B99F55774558B7AD4C420DB62F82|
|B3EC439FFA018A5D04A2BD99F49EBCA11A37C4BE7BA6E339BFE80495050FEA552B4|
|20C606F9AB82BFAA01DEC74FD26AD06B35D877ED06D8C86B6AAFE9EABD6E81F98E8|
|A11869F701EEFDD4FFFB4115A23B40069CDD09A1FF17E73496B85D68A752572B7DF|
|C97F6A9F32953E1A3A990C3BBF6F724E0D4E2D499768752A2E5DAD6ADBB3EAE01EA|
|5DDA9347195FB9D9A5B57DD15918E692AE62CDDD922556395E550AA91F0DD8D9D2D|
|7BC80653A9C1F76A5AD3B54A43759F7E5A53135B7456537F6CC5691766BB35A75D0|
|56BFA22FF919C255457EE76B108C459CB4B6B3280AEACE8E22EAC3809F6F11454A3|
|2BF39D3698EE10A6BB0ED35D87E9AEC774173863BFE55322F81F3FD5F0530D3F21F|
|809C14F61DAC60C7CE04E2CF9087E62967D06BF80CB7CE251C89D934A9A0BFC6DDF|
|0DF026D3B3C8F4DDE2DA7BA4E3747BC0F5F1A635D37CCA27ADEF1973FF73F0054EE|
|69742C5CE41ED7C695BC36CE7490EEEF009FB2F7AC3FD19F1A4CE1BEE9F738EE7A8|
|E379C4F1FC1705D3F536|

Level 50 Natural Peacebringer
Primary Power Set: Luminous Blast
Secondary Power Set: Luminous Aura
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Concealment

Hero Profile:
------------

Level 1:    Glinting Eye    
 (A) Decimation - Accuracy/Damage: Level 27
 (17) Decimation - Damage/Endurance: Level 27
 (21) Decimation - Damage/Recharge: Level 27
 (23) Decimation - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 27
 (23) Decimation - Chance of Build Up: Level 25

Level 1:    Incandescence    
 (A) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP: Level 20

Level 2:    Gleaming Blast    
 (A) Devastation - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50+5

Level 4:    Essence Boost    
 (A) Regenerative Tissue - Heal/Endurance: Level 27
 (5) Regenerative Tissue - Endurance/Recharge: Level 27
 (5) Regenerative Tissue - Heal/Recharge: Level 27
 (7) Regenerative Tissue - Heal/Endurance/Recharge: Level 27
 (7) Regenerative Tissue - +Regeneration: Level 10

Level 6:    Bright Nova    
 (A) Rectified Reticle - Increased Perception: Level 10

Level 8:    Radiant Strike    
 (A) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage: Level 31
 (43) Crushing Impact - Damage/Endurance: Level 31
 (43) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 31
 (43) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 31
 (45) Crushing Impact - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 31
 (45) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback to Knockdown: Level 21

Level 10:    Hasten    
 (A) Recharge Reduction IO: Level 50+5
 (11) Recharge Reduction IO: Level 50+5

Level 12:    Inner Light    
 (A) Recharge Reduction IO: Level 50+5

Level 14:    Shining Shield    
 (A) Impervium Armor - Psionic Resistance: Level 15

Level 16:    Thermal Shield    
 (A) Impervium Armor - Psionic Resistance: Level 15

Level 18:    Incandescent Strike    
 (A) HamiO: Peroxisome Exposure (+2 Dam/Mez)
 (48) HamiO: Peroxisome Exposure (+2 Dam/Mez)
 (48) Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 27
 (50) Blistering Cold - Recharge/Chance for Hold: Level 10
 (50) Entomb - Accuracy/Hold/Endurance: Level 27
 (50) Entomb - Recharge/Chance for +Absorb: Level 10

Level 20:    White Dwarf    
 (A) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance: Level 27
 (21) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance: Level 27

Level 22:    Reform Essence    
 (A) Doctored Wounds - Heal/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50+5

Level 24:    Quantum Shield    
 (A) Aegis - Psionic/Status Resistance: Level 25

Level 26:    Solar Flare    
 (A) Multi-Strike - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 50+5
 (34) Essence Transfer - Damage/RechargeTime: Level 27
 (34) Essence Transfer - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime: Level 27
 (34) Essence Transfer - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 27
 (42) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge: Level 21
 (42) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback to Knockdown: Level 21

Level 28:    Glowing Touch    
 (A) HamiO: Golgi Exposure (+2 End/Heal/Absorb)

Level 30:    Quantum Flight    
 (A) Endurance Reduction IO: Level 50+5

Level 32:    Dawn Strike    
 (A) Obliteration - Damage: Level 31
 (45) Obliteration - Damage/Recharge: Level 31
 (46) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 31
 (46) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 31
 (46) Obliteration - Chance for Smashing Damage: Level 30
 (48) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback to Knockdown: Level 21

Level 35:    Restore Essence    
 (A) Doctored Wounds - Heal/Recharge: Level 50+5

Level 38:    Light Form    
 (A) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance: Level 27
 (39) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance: Level 27
 (39) Titanium Coating - Resistance/Recharge: Level 50+5
 (39) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod/Recharge: Level 27
 (40) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod/Accuracy/Recharge: Level 27

Level 41:    Quantum Acceleration    
 (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed: Level 25

Level 44:    Maneuvers    

Level 47:    Tactics    
 (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up: Level 21

Level 49:    Vengeance    

Level 6:    Bright Nova Bolt    
 (A) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 50+5

Level 6:    Bright Nova Blast    
 (A) Kheldian's Grace - Accuracy/Damage: Level 27
 (9) Kheldian's Grace - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 27
 (9) Kheldian's Grace - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 27
 (11) Kheldian's Grace - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 27
 (13) Kheldian's Grace - Recharge/Form Empowerment: Level 10

Level 6:    Bright Nova Scatter    
 (A) HamiO: Centriole Exposure (+2 Dam/Range)
 (25) HamiO: Centriole Exposure (+2 Dam/Range)
 (25) Detonation - Damage/Endurance/Range: Level 50+5
 (27) Analyze Weakness - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50+5

Level 6:    Bright Nova Detonation    
 (A) Positron's Blast - Accuracy/Damage: Level 27
 (13) Positron's Blast - Damage/Endurance: Level 27
 (15) Positron's Blast - Damage/Range: Level 27
 (15) Positron's Blast - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 27
 (17) Positron's Blast - Chance of Damage(Energy): Level 20
 (19) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge: Level 21

Level 20:    White Dwarf Strike    
 (36) Crushing Impact - Damage/Endurance: Level 31
 (36) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 31
 (37) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 31
 (37) Crushing Impact - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 31

Level 20:    White Dwarf Smite    
 (37) Crushing Impact - Damage/Endurance: Level 31
 (40) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 31
 (40) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 31
 (42) Crushing Impact - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 31

Level 20:    White Dwarf Flare    
 (A) Multi-Strike - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 50+5
 (33) Essence Transfer - Accuracy/Damage: Level 27
 (33) Essence Transfer - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 27
 (33) Essence Transfer - RechargeTime/Global Heal: Level 10
 (36) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge: Level 21

Level 20:    White Dwarf Sublimation    
 (A) Preventive Medicine - Heal: Level 27
 (29) Preventive Medicine - Heal/Endurance: Level 27
 (29) Preventive Medicine - Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 27
 (31) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime: Level 27
 (31) Preventive Medicine - Heal/RechargeTime/Endurance: Level 27
 (31) Preventive Medicine - Chance for +Absorb: Level 20

Level 20:    White Dwarf Antagonize    
 (A) Perfect Zinger - Chance for Psi Damage: Level 21

Level 20:    White Dwarf Step    
 (A) Blessing of the Zephyr - Knockback Reduction (4 points): Level 10

Spoiler

Level 1:    Cosmic Balance    

Level 1:    Energy Flight    
 (A) Soaring - Endurance/FlySpeed: Level 50

Level 10:    Combat Flight    

Level 1:    Brawl    
 (A) Accuracy IO: Level 50

Level 2:    Rest    
 (A) Interrupt Reduction IO: Level 50

Level 1:    Sprint    
 (A) Celerity - +Stealth: Level 15

Level 1:    Prestige Power Slide    
 (A) Quickfoot - Endurance/RunSpeed: Level 50

Level 1:    Prestige Power Surge    
 (A) Run Speed IO: Level 50

Level 1:    Prestige Power Dash    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Quick    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Rush    
 (A) Empty

Level 4:    Ninja Run    

Level 2:    Swift    
 (A) Run Speed IO: Level 50

Level 2:    Hurdle    
 (A) Jumping IO: Level 50

Level 2:    Health    
 (A) Panacea - +Hit Points/Endurance: Level 10
 (3) Miracle - +Recovery: Level 20
 (27) Numina's Convalesence - +Regeneration/+Recovery: Level 30

Level 2:    Stamina    
 (A) Endurance Modification IO: Level 50
 (3) Performance Shifter - EndMod: Level 27
 (19) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End: Level 21

Level 0:    Freedom Phalanx Reserve    
Level 0:    Portal Jockey    
Level 0:    Task Force Commander    
Level 0:    The Atlas Medallion

Spoiler

Set Bonus Totals:
15% DamageBuff(Smashing)
15% DamageBuff(Lethal)
15% DamageBuff(Fire)
15% DamageBuff(Cold)
15% DamageBuff(Energy)
15% DamageBuff(Negative)
15% DamageBuff(Toxic)
15% DamageBuff(Psionic)
2.25% Max End
4% Enhancement(Heal)
46% Enhancement(Accuracy)
8.75% Enhancement(Max EnduranceDiscount)
97.5% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
13.5% SpeedFlying
GrantPower Preventive Medicine (10% chance, if Scourge)
297.2 HP (27.75%) HitPoints
13.5% JumpHeight
13.5% SpeedJumping
Knockback (Mag -4)
Knockup (Mag -4)

MezResist(Confused) 36.25%
MezResist(Held) 36.25%
MezResist(Immobilized) 36.25%
MezResist(Sleep) 36.25%
MezResist(Stunned) 36.25%
MezResist(Terrorized) 36.25%
20% PerceptionRadius
2.5% (0.04 End/sec) Recovery
10% ResEffect(SpeedFlying)
10% ResEffect(RechargeTime)
10% ResEffect(SpeedRunning)
16.25% Resistance(Smashing)
16.25% Resistance(Lethal)
11% Resistance(Fire)
11% Resistance(Cold)
5% Resistance(Energy)
5% Resistance(Negative)
3.5% Resistance(Toxic)
20.5% Resistance(Psionic)
13.5% SpeedRunning

Spoiler

Set Bonuses:

Decimation
(Glinting Eye)
  1.5% Resistance(Energy,Negative), MezResist(Immobilized) 2.5%, MezResist(Held) 2.5%, MezResist(Stunned) 2.5%, MezResist(Sleep) 2.5%, MezResist(Terrorized) 2.5%, MezResist(Confused) 2.5%
  12.05 HP (1.12%) HitPoints
  2.25% Max End
  6.25% Enhancement(RechargeTime)

Unbreakable Guard
(Incandescence)
  80.32 HP (7.5%) HitPoints

Regenerative Tissue
(Essence Boost)
  6% SpeedJumping, 6% JumpHeight, 6% SpeedFlying, 6% SpeedRunning
  16.06 HP (1.5%) HitPoints
  4% Enhancement(Heal)
  5% Enhancement(RechargeTime)

Rectified Reticle
(Bright Nova)
  20% PerceptionRadius

Crushing Impact
(Radiant Strike)
  1.5% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 2.5%, MezResist(Held) 2.5%, MezResist(Stunned) 2.5%, MezResist(Sleep) 2.5%, MezResist(Terrorized) 2.5%, MezResist(Confused) 2.5%
  7% Enhancement(Accuracy)

Impervium Armor
(Shining Shield)
  6% Resistance(Psionic)

Impervium Armor
(Thermal Shield)
  6% Resistance(Psionic)

Blistering Cold
(Incandescent Strike)
  10% ResEffect(SpeedRunning), 10% ResEffect(RechargeTime), 10% ResEffect(SpeedFlying)

Entomb
(Incandescent Strike)
  2.25% Resistance(Fire,Cold), MezResist(Immobilized) 3.75%, MezResist(Held) 3.75%, MezResist(Stunned) 3.75%, MezResist(Sleep) 3.75%, MezResist(Terrorized) 3.75%, MezResist(Confused) 3.75%

Unbreakable Guard
(White Dwarf)
  2.5% Enhancement(EnduranceDiscount)

Aegis
(Quantum Shield)
  5% Resistance(Psionic)

Essence Transfer
(Solar Flare)
  20.08 HP (1.87%) HitPoints

Obliteration
(Dawn Strike)
  2.25% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 3.75%, MezResist(Held) 3.75%, MezResist(Stunned) 3.75%, MezResist(Sleep) 3.75%, MezResist(Terrorized) 3.75%, MezResist(Confused) 3.75%
  3% DamageBuff(All)
  9% Enhancement(Accuracy)

Unbreakable Guard
(Light Form)
  2.5% Enhancement(EnduranceDiscount)

Efficacy Adaptor
(Light Form)

Luck of the Gambler
(Quantum Acceleration)
  7.5% Enhancement(RechargeTime)

Luck of the Gambler
(Maneuvers)

Luck of the Gambler
(Vengeance)

Luck of the Gambler
(Combat Flight)

Performance Shifter
(Stamina)
  7.5% SpeedJumping, 7.5% JumpHeight, 7.5% SpeedFlying, 7.5% SpeedRunning

Essence Transfer
(White Dwarf Flare)

Crushing Impact
(White Dwarf Smite)
  1.5% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 2.5%, MezResist(Held) 2.5%, MezResist(Stunned) 2.5%, MezResist(Sleep) 2.5%, MezResist(Terrorized) 2.5%, MezResist(Confused) 2.5%
  7% Enhancement(Accuracy)

Blessing of the Zephyr
(White Dwarf Step)
  Knockback (Mag -4), Knockup (Mag -4)

Crushing Impact
(White Dwarf Strike)
  7% Enhancement(Accuracy)

Preventive Medicine
(White Dwarf Sublimation)
  2.25% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 3.75%, MezResist(Held) 3.75%, MezResist(Stunned) 3.75%, MezResist(Sleep) 3.75%, MezResist(Terrorized) 3.75%, MezResist(Confused) 3.75%
  3% Resistance(Fire,Cold), MezResist(Immobilized) 5%, MezResist(Held) 5%, MezResist(Stunned) 5%, MezResist(Sleep) 5%, MezResist(Terrorized) 5%, MezResist(Confused) 5%
  3.75% Enhancement(EnduranceDiscount)
  8.75% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
  GrantPower Preventive Medicine (10% chance, if Scourge), GrantPower Preventive Medicine (if Scourge)

Kheldian's Grace
(Bright Nova Blast)
  7% Enhancement(Accuracy)
  3.75% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 6.25%, MezResist(Held) 6.25%, MezResist(Stunned) 6.25%, MezResist(Sleep) 6.25%, MezResist(Terrorized) 6.25%, MezResist(Confused) 6.25%
  3% DamageBuff(All)
  8.75% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
  3.5% Resistance(Lethal), 3.5% Resistance(Smashing), 3.5% Resistance(Fire), 3.5% Resistance(Cold), 3.5% Resistance(Energy), 3.5% Resistance(Negative), 3.5% Resistance(Psionic), 3.5% Resistance(Toxic), 9% DamageBuff(Smashing), 9% DamageBuff(Lethal), 9% DamageBuff(Fire), 9% DamageBuff(Cold), 9% DamageBuff(Energy), 9% DamageBuff(Negative), 9% DamageBuff(Toxic), 9% DamageBuff(Psionic), 80.32 HP (7.5%) HitPoints

Positron's Blast
(Bright Nova Detonation)
  2.5% (0.04 End/sec) Recovery
  2.25% Resistance(Fire,Cold), MezResist(Immobilized) 3.75%, MezResist(Held) 3.75%, MezResist(Stunned) 3.75%, MezResist(Sleep) 3.75%, MezResist(Terrorized) 3.75%, MezResist(Confused) 3.75%
  9% Enhancement(Accuracy)

Spoiler

Click power proc chance formula:
PPM * ((BaseRecharge / ( 1 + RechargeBoost from Enhancements and Alpha / 100 )) + CastTime) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + Radius * (11 * Arc + 540) / 30,000))) = Proc Chance

Proc Chance Totals:

Glinting Eye: Decimation (1 PPM)

• 1.0 * ((4 / ( 1 + 37.91 / 100 )) + 1.67) / 60 = 7.62%

Incandescent Strike: Blistering Cold (3 PPM), Entomb (2 PPM)

• 3.0 * ((20 / ( 1 + 46.31 / 100 )) + 3.3) / 60 = 84.85%
  • 2.0 * ((20 / ( 1 + 46.31 / 100 )) + 3.3) / 60 = 56.57%

Solar Flare: Force Feedback (2 PPM)

• 2.0 * ((20 / ( 1 + 52.66 / 100 )) + 2.1) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 15 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000))) = 18.85% (per $Target, max 10)
  1. $Target: 1 - (1 - 0.1885)1 = 18.85%
  2. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.1885)2 = 34.15%
  3. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.1885)3 = 46.56%
  4. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.1885)4 = 56.63%
  5. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.1885)5 = 64.81%
  6. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.1885)6 = 71.44%
  7. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.1885)7 = 76.83%
  8. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.1885)8 = 81.19%
  9. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.1885)9 = 84.74%
  10. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.1885)10 = 87.62%

Dawn Strike: Obliteration (3.5 PPM)

• 3.5 * ((145 / ( 1 + 55.00 / 100 )) + 3) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 25 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000))) = 90% (Pre-clamp: 147.72%) (per $Target, max 16)

Tactics: Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control (1 PPM)

• 1 * 10 / (60 * (1 + 60 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 40000)) = 6.5% (Pre-clamp: 2.15%)
    • Team-1: 1 - (1 - 0.065)1 = 6.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-2: 1 - (1 - 0.065)2 = 12.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-3: 1 - (1 - 0.065)3 = 18.2% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-4: 1 - (1 - 0.065)4 = 23.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-5: 1 - (1 - 0.065)5 = 28.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-6: 1 - (1 - 0.065)6 = 33.1% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-7: 1 - (1 - 0.065)7 = 37.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-8: 1 - (1 - 0.065)8 = 41.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-16: 1 - (1 - 0.065)16 = 65.8% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-24: 1 - (1 - 0.065)24 = 80.0% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-32: 1 - (1 - 0.065)32 = 88.3% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-40: 1 - (1 - 0.065)40 = 93.20% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-48: 1 - (1 - 0.065)48 = 96.03% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-50: 1 - (1 - 0.065)50 = 96.53% chance to proc every 10 seconds

Bright Nova Detonation: Positron's Blast (3.5 PPM), Force Feedback (2 PPM)

• 3.5 * ((16 / ( 1 + 0 / 100 )) + 2.5) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 15 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000))) = 40.16% (per $Target, max 16)
  • 2.0 * ((16 / ( 1 + 0 / 100 )) + 2.5) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 15 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000))) = 22.95% (per $Target, max 16)
  1. $Target: 1 - (1 - 0.2295)1 = 22.95%
  2. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.2295)2 = 40.63%
  3. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.2295)3 = 54.26%
  4. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.2295)4 = 64.76%
  5. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.2295)5 = 72.84%
  6. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.2295)6 = 79.08%
  7. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.2295)7 = 83.88%
  8. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.2295)8 = 87.58%
  9. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.2295)9 = 90.43%
  10. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.2295)10 = 92.63%
  11. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.2295)11 = 94.32%
  12. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.2295)12 = 95.62%
  13. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.2295)13 = 96.63%
  14. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.2295)14 = 97.40%
  15. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.2295)15 = 98.00%
  16. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.2295)16 = 98.46%

White Dwarf Flare: Force Feedback (2 PPM)

• 2.0 * ((16 / ( 1 + 28.55 / 100 )) + 2.1) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 15 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000))) = 18.04% (per $Target, max 10)
  1. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.1804)1 = 18.04%
  2. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.1804)2 = 32.83%
  3. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.1804)3 = 44.94%
  4. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.1804)4 = 54.88%
  5. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.1804)5 = 63.02%
  6. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.1804)6 = 69.69%
  7. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.1804)7 = 75.16%
  8. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.1804)8 = 79.64%
  9. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.1804)9 = 83.31%
  10. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.1804)10 = 86.32%

White Dwarf Antagonize: Perfect Zinger (3.5 PPM)

• 3.5 * ((10 / ( 1 + 0 / 100 )) + 1.67) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 15 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000))) = 25.33% (per $Target, max 5)

Note that attached .mxd file includes an Alternate Slotting that shifts towards Superior and Purple 50 Sets slotting for endgame players for whom  resources and financing is NOT a problem.

Peacebringer - Luminous Blast - Luminous Aura.mxd

Edited by Redlynne
Now advanced to v3.0.3

IifneyR.gif

Alright … time to explain the bindloadfile strategy that I use for controlling my Kheldians, because without well written bindloadfile keybinds you're going to find playing a Kheldian WAY MORE annoying that it necessarily needs to be!

So, first of all, I need to explain what my keyboard and mouse setup is, simply so as to make the ergonomics of my user interface is like.
 I use a (wired) full keyboard Apple Keyboard (I'm a Mac user) ... and I use a dirt cheap wired Logitech B100 mouse.  These items look like this:

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

My actual default keybinds that get used for ALL of my alts as a baseline which then gets overwritten by character specific keybind files is this one:

keybinds.txt

Spoiler

1 "powexectray 1 2"
2 "powexectray 2 2"
3 "powexectray 3 2"
4 "powexectray 4 2"
5 "powexectray 5 2"
6 "powexectray 6 2"
7 "powexectray 7 2"
8 "powexectray 8 2"
9 "powexectray 9 2"
0 "powexectray 10 2"
F1 "powexectray 1 3"
F2 "powexectray 2 3"
F3 "powexectray 3 3"
F4 "powexectray 4 3"
F5 "powexectray 5 3"
F6 "powexectray 6 3"
F7 "powexectray 7 3"
F8 "powexectray 8 3"
F9 "powexectray 9 3"
F10 "powexectray 10 3"
shift+1 "powexectray 1 4"
shift+2 "powexectray 2 4"
shift+3 "powexectray 3 4"
shift+4 "powexectray 4 4"
shift+5 "powexectray 5 4"
shift+6 "powexectray 6 4"
shift+7 "powexectray 7 4"
shift+8 "powexectray 8 4"
shift+9 "powexectray 9 4"
shift+0 "powexectray 10 4"
shift+F1 "powexectray 1 5"
shift+F2 "powexectray 2 5"
shift+F3 "powexectray 3 5"
shift+F4 "powexectray 4 5"
shift+F5 "powexectray 5 5"
shift+F6 "powexectray 6 5"
shift+F7 "powexectray 7 5"
shift+F8 "powexectray 8 5"
shift+F9 "powexectray 9 5"
shift+F10 "powexectray 10 5"
ctrl+1 "powexectray 1 6"
ctrl+2 "powexectray 2 6"
ctrl+3 "powexectray 3 6"
ctrl+4 "powexectray 4 6"
ctrl+5 "powexectray 5 6"
ctrl+6 "powexectray 6 6"
ctrl+7 "powexectray 7 6"
ctrl+8 "powexectray 8 6"
ctrl+9 "powexectray 9 6"
ctrl+0 "powexectray 10 6"
ctrl+F1 "powexectray 1 7"
ctrl+F2 "powexectray 2 7"
ctrl+F3 "powexectray 3 7"
ctrl+F4 "powexectray 4 7"
ctrl+F5 "powexectray 5 7"
ctrl+F6 "powexectray 6 7"
ctrl+F7 "powexectray 7 7"
ctrl+F8 "powexectray 8 7"
ctrl+F9 "powexectray 9 7"
ctrl+F10 "powexectray 10 7"
alt+1 "powexectray 1 8"
alt+2 "powexectray 2 8"
alt+3 "powexectray 3 8"
alt+4 "powexectray 4 8"
alt+5 "powexectray 5 8"
alt+6 "powexectray 6 8"
alt+7 "powexectray 7 8"
alt+8 "powexectray 8 8"
alt+9 "powexectray 9 8"
alt+0 "powexectray 10 8"
alt+F1 "powexectray 1 9"
alt+F2 "powexectray 2 9"
alt+F3 "powexectray 3 9"
alt+F4 "powexectray 4 9"
alt+F5 "powexectray 5 9"
alt+F6 "powexectray 6 9"
alt+F7 "powexectray 7 9"
alt+F8 "powexectray 8 9"
alt+F9 "powexectray 9 9"
alt+F10 "powexectray 10 9"
shift+ctrl+1 "inspexec_slot 1"
shift+ctrl+2 "inspexec_slot 2"
shift+ctrl+3 "inspexec_slot 3"
shift+ctrl+4 "inspexec_slot 4"
shift+ctrl+5 "inspexec_slot 5"
shift+ctrl "nop"
F11 say "Ready!$$emote thumbsup"
F12 say "$battlecry$$emote attack"
shift+F11 say "HELP!$$emote whistle"
shift+F12 say "RUN!"
w "+left"
e "+forward"
r "+right"
s "+turnleft"
d "+backward"
f "+turnright"
up "nop"
space "+up"
shift+space "+down"
ctrl+space "powexectray 5 9"
q "powexec_abort"
shift+q "++autorun"
ctrl+q "powexectray 10 9"
a "powexectray 6 9"
shift+a "powexectray 7 9"
ctrl+a "powexectray 8 9"
alt+a "powexectray 9 9"
tilde "targetcustomnear enemy alive$$targetcustomnext enemy alive Quantum$$targetcustomnext enemy alive Void$$targetcustomnext enemy alive Cyst$$targetcustomnext enemy alive Sapper"
shift+tilde "targetcustomnext enemy defeated"
ctrl+tilde "follow"
' "nop"
- "nop"
alt+- "nop"
/ "nop"
; "em smartphone$$windowtoggle contacts"
shift+; "em text$$ah"
\ "menu"
b "nop"
backspace "afk Sending tell…$$autoreply"
c "nop"
comma "show chat$$beginchat /tell $target, "
delete "++first"
down "powexecname Hover"
end "+zoomout"
enter "nop"
shift+enter "afk Typing…$$startchat"
ctrl+enter "em point$$say $target sighted."
equals "nop"
alt+equals "nop"
esc "unselect"
h "nop"
home "+zoomin"
nop "+lookup"
lctrl+lalt "+camrotate"
lcontrol "nop"
lctrl "nop"
left "nop"
leftarrow "nop"
m "map"
mbutton "nop"
mousechord "nop"
mousewheel "nop"
n "nop"
p "powers"
pagedown "sync$$reloadgfx$$camreset$$camdist 24"
pageup "nop"
ralt "nop"
rbutton "+mouse_look"
right "nop"
rightarrow "nop"
sysrq "nop"
shift+[ "screenshot"
t "nop"
tab "target_enemy_next"
ctrl+tab "nop"
shift+tab "target_enemy_prev"v "nop"
ctrl+v "nop"
x "nop"
z "nop"

• The ESC through F1-F12 keys get used.
  • The Tilde through Backspace keys get used.
  • TAB is rarely (if ever) used, but it does happen occasionally.
  • Q and A are usually used for "throttle" functions in games, but I use them here for things like Auto Run/Walk and cancelling power queuing on the Q key (with modifiers for the extra functions) and doing the Ninja Run, Power Surge/Sprint toggling on the A key (with modifiers to differentiate) via slotting of those powers in specific slots in tray 9.
  • WER SDF are my movement keys, and I "invert the T" so as to put side to side strafing movement on top, with turning down below.
  • Backspace is used to return tells.
  • Backslash is used to open the Menu (so as to change costumes, check ID or simply Quit).
  • The Return key I have custom coded to require Shift+Enter to startchat, so as to prevent "rolling startchat" after hitting Enter to actually send a chat.
  • The Semicolon key I have custom bound to toggle my Contacts window (with a smartphone emote). Shift+Semicolon does the same thing for the Auction House.
  • M is simply there to toggle my Map from the keyboard.
  • Spacebar is, of course, Jump and "fly up" ... while Shift+Spacebar is used to "fly down" when needed ... and Control+Spacebar activates the Jump Pack via keybind to a specific slot in tray 9.

spacer.png

Which then brings me to all of the Kheldian keybinds that I layer on top of this (including for controlling Mastermind Pets, as it turns out).

PB.txt

Spoiler

t "powexectoggleoff White Dwarf$$powexectoggleon Bright Nova"
g "powexectoggleoff Bright Nova$$powexectoggleoff White Dwarf"
b "powexectoggleoff Bright Nova$$powexectoggleon White Dwarf"
1 "powexectray 1 2"
2 "powexectray 2 2"
3 "powexectray 3 2$$powexectray 5 1$$powexectray 1 1"
4 "powexectray 4 2$$powexectray 6 1$$powexectray 2 1"
5 "powexectray 5 2$$powexectray 7 1$$powexectray 3 1"
6 "powexectray 6 2$$powexectray 8 1$$powexectray 4 1"
7 "powexectray 7 2$$powexectray 9 1"
8 "powexectray 8 2"
9 "powexectray 9 2"
0 "powexectray 10 2"
right "powexecname Energy Flight$$powexectoggleoff Quantum Acceleration$$powexectoggleoff Jump Pack"
shift+right "powexecname Quantum Acceleration"
down "powexecname Combat Flight$$powexectoggleoff Energy Flight$$powexectoggleoff Quantum Acceleration$$powexectoggleoff Jump Pack"
shift+left "powexecname Quantum Flight$$powexectoggleoff Jump Pack"
lshift+lbutton "powexecname White Dwarf Step"

T shifts to Nova Form.
G shifts to Human Form.
B shifts to Dwarf Form.

Tray 1 slots 1-4 are Nova form powers.

Tray 1 slots 5-9 are Dwarf form powers.

Trays 2+ slots 1-10 are Human form powers (etc.).

Right Arrow toggles on/off Energy Flight while also toggling off Quantum Acceleration and Jump Pack.

Shift+Right Arrow toggles on/off Quantum Acceleration.

Down Arrow toggles on/off Combat Flight while also toggling off Energy Flight, Quantum Acceleration and Jump Pack.

Shift+Left Arrow toggles on/off Quantum Flight while also toggling off Jump Pack.

LShift+LButton activates White Dwarf Step teleport all in one click (the Teleport Bind™).

Simple and easy to use … because I'm not calling up other bindloadfiles depending on what form I'm in, and the power activation keybinds work on a "fall through" implementation where if a key can't be used in one form it'll fall back to being used in the next form, thanks to the Form lockouts.  Additionally, since everything is addressed by tray and slot positions I can rearrange my powers in my trays without needing to rewrite by bindloadfile that controls my user interface.  The only trick is to dedicate Tray 1 to all of your Nova and Dwarf Form powers and keep Tray 1 visible at all times, then use Trays 2-9 for Human Form powers.

Note that the above keybinding scheme is an All In One format which uses only a single bindloadfile to control all three forms (simultaneously?) and relies on the intellegence/situational awareness of the Player to take full advantage of everything and "know" what needs to be done when (and why) while playing a Peacebringer.

Edited by Redlynne
  • Like 1

IifneyR.gif

Repeating Attack Chains (including Hasten buffing but not including Force Feedback buffing or Build Up buffs from powers or procs)

Human Form (no Inner Light and no Decimation Build up procs)

Form endurance recovery with all accolades and no toggles: 3.25 endurance/second (without Light Form) ... 4.02 endurance/second (with Light Form)

Shining Shield, Thermal Shield and Quantum Shield cost 0.24 endurance/second while toggled on (0.72 endurance/second total with all three toggled on).

Ranged Only Single Target (T2H > T3H)

Spoiler

Glinting Eye > Gleaming Blast > Glinting Eye … 1.31s pause … repeat
    •    T2H Glinting Eye … animation: 1.67s, recharge: 4s (base) to 1.31s with Hasten
    •    T3H Gleaming Blast … animation: 1.67s, recharge: 8s (base) to 2.75s with Hasten
Total chain cycle time, including (pause for incomplete recharge): 1.67+1.67+1.67+(1.31) = 6.32 seconds
Total damage output: 86.32+100.8+86.32 = 273.44 over 6.32 seconds = 43.27 damage per second
Total endurance costs: 4.01+6.46+4.01 = 14.48 endurance over 6.32 seconds = 2.29 endurance/second
Damage per endurance production: 273.44/14.48 = 18.88 damage per endurance

Melee (Radiant Strike only) and Ranged Single Target Only (T5H > T2H > T3H)

Spoiler

Radiant Strike > Glinting Eye > Gleaming Blast … 0.01s pause … repeat
    •    T2H Glinting Eye ... animation: 1.67s, recharge: 4s (base) to 1.31s with Hasten
    •    T3H Gleaming Blast … animation: 1.67s, recharge: 8s (base) to 2.75s with Hasten
    •    T5H Radiant Strike ... animation: 1.07s, recharge: 10s (base) to 3.3s with Hasten
Total chain cycle time: 1.07+1.67+1.67+(0.01) = 4.42 seconds
Total damage output: 192.5+86.32+100.8 = 379.62 over 4.42 seconds = 85.89 damage per second
Total endurance costs: 6.14+4.01+6.46 = 14.77 endurance over 4.42 seconds = 3.34 endurance/second
Damage per endurance production: 379.62/14.77 = 25.70 damage per endurance production

Melee and Ranged Single Target Only (T5H > T9H > T5H > T2H > T3H > T2H)

Spoiler

Radiant Strike > Incandescent Strike > Radiant Strike > Glinting Eye > Gleaming Blast > Glinting Eye ... repeat
    •    T2H Glinting Eye ... animation: 1.67s, recharge: 4s (base) to 1.31s with Hasten
    •    T5H Radiant Strike ... animation: 1.07s, recharge: 10s (base) to 3.3s with Hasten
    •    T9H Incandescent Strike ... animation: 3.3s, recharge: 20s (base) to 7.03s with Hasten
Total chain cycle time: 1.07+3.3+1.07+1.67+1.67+1.67 = 10.45 seconds
Total damage output: 192.5+341.7+192.5+86.32+100.8+86.32 = 1000.14 over 10.45 seconds = 95.71 damage per second
Total endurance costs: 6.14+13+6.14+4.01+6.46+4.01 = 39.76 endurance over 10.45 seconds = 3.80 endurance/second
Damage per endurance production: 1000.14/39.76 = 25.15 damage per endurance production

Ranged, PBAoE and Melee Multi-Target Mix (T12H > T2H > T5H > T9H > T5H > T2H)

Spoiler

Solar Flare > Glinting Eye > Radiant Strike > Incandescent Strike > Radiant Strike > Glinting Eye ... repeat
    •    T9H Incandescent Strike ... animation: 3.3s, recharge: 20s (base) to 7.03s with Hasten
    •    T12H Solar Flare ... animation: 2.1s, recharge: 20s (base) to 6.25s with Hasten
Total chain cycle time: 2.1+1.67+1.07+3.3+1.07+1.67 = 10.88 seconds
Total damage output: 129.7 (max 10 $Targets)+86.32+192.5+341.7+192.5+86.32 = 1029.04 over 10.88 seconds = 94.58 damage per second (max 10 $Targets)
    1.    $Target = 1029.04 over 10.88 seconds = 95.58 damage per second
    2.    $Targets = 1158.74 over 10.88 seconds = 106.50 damage per second
    3.    $Targets = 1288.44 over 10.88 seconds = 118.42 damage per second
    4.    $Targets = 1418.14 over 10.88 seconds = 130.34 damage per second
    5.    $Targets = 1547.84 over 10.88 seconds = 142.26 damage per second
    6.    $Targets = 1677.54 over 10.88 seconds = 155.19 damage per second
    7.    $Targets = 1807.24 over 10.88 seconds = 166.11 damage per second
    8.    $Targets = 1936.94 over 10.88 seconds = 178.03 damage per second
    9.    $Targets = 2066.64 over 10.88 seconds = 189.95 damage per second
    10.    $Targets = 2196.34 over 10.88 seconds = 201.87 damage per second
Total endurance costs: 12.34+4.01+6.14+13+6.14+4.01 = 45.64 endurance over 10.88 seconds = 4.19 endurance/second
Damage per endurance production: 1029.04/45.64 = 22.55 damage per endurance production (max 10 $Targets)
    1.    $Target = 22.55 damage per endurance
    2.    $Targets = 25.39 damage per endurance
    3.    $Targets = 28.23 damage per endurance
    4.    $Targets = 31.07 damage per endurance
    5.    $Targets = 33.91 damage per endurance
    6.    $Targets = 37.76 damage per endurance
    7.    $Targets = 39.60 damage per endurance
    8.    $Targets = 42.44 damage per endurance
    9.    $Targets = 45.28 damage per endurance
    10.    $Targets = 48.12 damage per endurance

Nova Form (no Inner Light and no Decimation Build up procs)

Form endurance recovery with all accolades and no toggles: 3.53-0.24 = 3.29 endurance/second (without Light Form) ... 4.31-0.24 = 4.07 endurance/second (with Light Form)

Ranged Single Target Only (T2H > T2N)

Spoiler

Glinting Eye > Bright Nova Blast ... repeat

• T2H Glinting Eye ... animation: 1.67s, recharge: 4s (base) to 1.31s with Hasten
  • T2N Bright Nova Blast ... animation: 1.5s, recharge: 4s (base) to 1.25s with Hasten

Total chain cycle time: 1.67+1.5 = 3.17 seconds

Total damage output: 106.3+153.2 = 259.5 over 3.17 seconds = 81.86 damage per second

Total endurance costs: 4.01+3.71 = 7.72 endurance over 3.17 seconds = 2.44 endurance/second

Damage per endurance production: 259.5/7.72 = 33.61 damage per endurance

Ranged Single Target, Cone and Target AoE Multi-Target Mix (T2H > T3N > T4N > T2H > T2N)

For purposes of simplicity in damage calculations, assume that the Cone attack hits same $Targets as the Target AoE.

Spoiler

Glinting Eye > Bright Nova Scatter > Bright Nova Detonation > Glinting Eye > Bright Nova Blast ... repeat

• T2H Glinting Eye ... animation: 1.67s, recharge: 4s (base) to 1.31s with Hasten
  • T2N Bright Nova Blast ... animation: 1.5s, recharge: 4s (base) to 1.31s with Hasten
  • T3N Bright Nova Scatter ... animation: 1.5s, recharge: 12s (base) to 4.08s with Hasten
  • T4N Bright Nova Detonation ... animation: 2.5s, recharge: 16s (base) to 5.98s with Hasten

Total chain cycle time: 1.67+1.5+2.5+1.67+1.5 = 8.84 seconds

Total damage output: 106.3+168.4 (max 10 $Targets)+143.6+71.75*0.4016 (max 16 $Targets)+106.3+159.5 = 712.31 over 8.84 seconds = 80.58 damage per second

1. $Target = 712.31 over 8.84 seconds = 80.58 damage per second
  2. $Targets = 1052.53 over 8.84 seconds = 119.06 damage per second
  3. $Targets = 1392.74 over 8.84 seconds = 157.55 damage per second
  4. $Targets = 1732.96 over 8.84 seconds = 196.04 damage per second
  5. $Targets = 2073.17 over 8.84 seconds = 234.52 damage per second
  6. $Targets = 2413.39 over 8.84 seconds = 273.01 damage per second
  7. $Targets = 2753.60 over 8.84 seconds = 311.49 damage per second
  8. $Targets = 3093.82 over 8.84 seconds = 349.98 damage per second
  9. $Targets = 3434.03 over 8.84 seconds = 388.47 damage per second
  10. $Targets = 3774.25 over 8.84 seconds = 426.95 damage per second
  11. $Targets = 3946.06 over 8.84 seconds = 446.39 damage per second
  12. $Targets = 4117.88 over 8.84 seconds = 465.82 damage per second
  13. $Targets = 4289.69 over 8.84 seconds = 485.26 damage per second
  14. $Targets = 4461.51 over 8.84 seconds = 504.70 damage per second
  15. $Targets = 4633.32 over 8.84 seconds = 524.13 damage per second
  16. $Targets = 4805.14 over 8.84 seconds = 543.56 damage per second

Total endurance costs: 4.01+7.33+10.35+4.01+3.71 = 29.41 endurance over 8.84 seconds = 3.33 endurance/second

Damage per endurance production: 712.31/39.41 = 24.22 damage per endurance

1. $Target = 24.22 damage per endurance
  2. $Targets = 35.79 damage per endurance
  3. $Targets = 47.36 damage per endurance
  4. $Targets = 58.92 damage per endurance
  5. $Targets = 70.49 damage per endurance
  6. $Targets = 82.06 damage per endurance
  7. $Targets = 93.63 damage per endurance
  8. $Targets = 105.20 damage per endurance
  9. $Targets = 116.76 damage per endurance
  10. $Targets = 128.33 damage per endurance
  11. $Targets = 134.17 damage per endurance
  12. $Targets = 140.02 damage per endurance
  13. $Targets = 145.86 damage per endurance
  14. $Targets = 151.70 damage per endurance
  15. $Targets = 157.54 damage per endurance
  16. $Targets = 163.38 damage per endurance

Dwarf Form

Form endurance recovery with all accolades, no toggles: 3.53-0.2 = 3.33 endurance/second (without Light Form) ... 4.31-0.2 = 4.11 endurance/second (with Light Form)

Taunt and Melee Single Target Mix (T5D > T1D > T2D > T1D)

Spoiler

White Dwarf Antagonize > White Dwarf Strike > White Dwarf Smite > White Dwarf Strike ... repeat

• T1D White Dwarf Strike ... animation: 1.2s, recharge: 3s (base) to 0.99s with Hasten
  • T2D White Dwarf Smite ... animation: 1.5s, recharge: 6s (base) to 1.85s with Hasten
  • T5D White Dwarf Antagonize ... animation: 1.67, recharge: 10s (base) to 3.74s with Hasten

Total chain cycle time: 1.67+1.2+1.5+1.2 = 5.57 seconds

Total damage output: 71.75*0.2533 (max 5 $Targets)+97.05+152.5+97.05 = 364.77 over 5.57 seconds = 65.49 damage per second

1. $Target = 364.77 over 5.57 seconds = 65.49 damage per second
  2. $Targets = 382.95 over 5.57 seconds = 68.75 damage per second
  3. $Targets = 401.12 over 5.57 seconds = 72.01 damage per second
  4. $Targets = 419.30 over 5.57 seconds = 75.28 damage per second
  5. $Targets = 437.47 over 5.57 seconds = 78.54 damage per second

Total endurance costs: 0+2.63+4.14+2.63 = 9.4 endurance over 5.57 seconds = 1.69 endurance/second

Damage per endurance production: 364.77/9.4 = 38.81 damage per endurance

1. $Target = 38.81 damage per endurance
  2. $Targets = 40.74 damage per endurance
  3. $Targets = 42.67 damage per endurance
  4. $Targets = 44.61 damage per endurance
  5. $Targets = 46.54 damage per endurance

Taunt, PBAoE and Melee Multi-Target Mix (T5D > T2D > T3D > T2D > T1D)

Spoiler

White Dwarf Antagonize White Dwarf Smite > White Dwarf Flare > White Dwarf Smite > White Dwarf Strike ... repeat

• T1D White Dwarf Strike ... animation: 1.2s, recharge: 3s (base) to 0.99s with Hasten
  • T2D White Dwarf Smite ... animation: 1.5s, recharge: 6s (base) to 1.85s with Hasten
  • T3D White Dwarf Flare ... animation: 2.1s, recharge: 16s (base) to 5.4s with Hasten
  • T5D White Dwarf Antagonize ... animation: 1.67, recharge: 10s (base) to 3.74s with Hasten

Total chain cycle time: 1.67+1.5+2.1+1.5+1.2 = 7.97 seconds

Total damage output: 71.75*0.2533 (max 5 $Targets)+152.5+89.79 (max 10 $Targets)+152.5+97.05 = 510.01 over 7.97 seconds = 63.99 damage per second

1. $Target = 510.01 over 7.97 seconds = 63.99 damage per second
  2. $Targets = 617.98 over 7.97 seconds = 77.54 damage per second
  3. $Targets = 725.94 over 7.97 seconds = 91.08 damage per second
  4. $Targets = 833.91 over 7.97 seconds = 104.63 damage per second
  5. $Targets = 941.87 over 7.97 seconds = 118.18 damage per second
  6. $Targets = 1031.66 over 7.97 seconds = 129.28 damage per second
  7. $Targets = 1121.45 over 7.97 seconds = 140.53 damage per second
  8. $Targets = 1211.24 over 7.97 seconds = 151.78 damage per second
  9. $Targets = 1301.03 over 7.97 seconds = 163.04 damage per second
  10. $Targets = 1390.82 over 7.97 seconds = 174.29 damage per second

Total endurance costs: 0+4.14+9.98+4.14+2.63 = 20.89 endurance over 7.97 seconds = 2.62 endurance/second

Damage per endurance production: 510.01/20.89 = 24.41 damage per endurance

1. $Target = 24.41 damage per endurance
  2. $Targets = 29.58 damage per endurance
  3. $Targets = 34.75 damage per endurance
  4. $Targets = 39.92 damage per endurance
  5. $Targets = 45.09 damage per endurance
  6. $Targets = 49.39 damage per endurance
  7. $Targets = 53.68 damage per endurance
  8. $Targets = 57.98 damage per endurance
  9. $Targets = 62.28 damage per endurance
  10. $Targets = 66.58 damage per endurance

Single Target only attack chain rotations (best > worst) ranked by different criteria

Damage per second comparisons:

Spoiler

(T5H > T9H > T5H > T2H > T3H > T2H) = 95.71 Human Form

(T5H > T2H > T3H) = 85.89 Human Form

(T2H > T2N) = 81.86 Nova Form

(T5D > T1D > T2D > T1D) = 65.49 Dwarf Form

(T2H > T3H) = 43.27 Human Form

Endurance per second cost comparisons:

Spoiler

(T5D > T1D > T2D > T1D) = 1.69 Dwarf Form

(T2H > T3H) = 2.29 Human Form

(T2H > T2N) = 2.44 Nova Form

(T5H > T2H > T3H) = 3.34 Human Form

(T5H > T9H > T5H > T2H > T3H > T2H) = 3.80 Human Form

Damage per endurance comparisons:

Spoiler

(T5D > T1D > T2D > T1D) = 38.81 Dwarf Form

(T2H > T2N) = 33.61 Nova Form

(T5H > T2H > T3H) = 25.70 Human Form

(T5H > T9H > T5H > T2H > T3H > T2H) = 25.15 Human Form

(T2H > T3H) = 18.88 Human Form

Net endurance per second recovery comparisons (without Light Form):

Spoiler

(T5D > T1D > T2D > T1D) = 3.33 - 1.69 = +1.64 Dwarf Form

(T2H > T3H) = 3.25 - 2.29 = +0.96 Human Form

(T2H > T2N) = 3.44 - 2.44 = +0.85 Nova Form

(T5H > T2H > T3H) = 3.25 - 3.34 = -0.09 Human Form

(T5H > T9H > T5H > T2H > T3H > T2H) = 3.25 - 3.80 = -0.55 Human Form

Note that Human Form can run additional toggles costing additional endurance recovery.

Net endurance per second recovery comparisons (with Light Form):

Spoiler

(T5D > T1D > T2D > T1D) = 4.11 - 1.69 = +2.42 Dwarf Form

(T2H > T3H) = 4.02 - 2.29 = +1.73 Human Form

(T2H > T2N) = 4.22 - 2.44 = +1.63 Nova Form

(T5H > T2H > T3H) = 4.02 - 3.34 = +0.68 Human Form

(T5H > T9H > T5H > T2H > T3H > T2H) = 4.02 - 3.80 = +0.22 Human Form

Note that Human Form can run additional toggles costing additional endurance recovery.

Multi-Target Mix attack chain rotations (best > worst) ranked by different criteria

Damage per second comparisons:

Spoiler

(T2H > T3N > T4N > T2H > T2N) = 80.58 to 543.56 Nova Form

(T12H > T2H > T5H > T9H > T5H > T2H) = 94.58 to 201.87 Human Form

(T5D > T2D > T3D > T2D > T1D) = 63.99 to 174.29 Dwarf Form

Endurance per second cost comparisons:

Spoiler

(T5D > T2D > T3D > T2D > T1D) = 2.62 Dwarf Form

(T2H > T3N > T4N > T2H > T2N) = 3.33 Nova Form

(T12H > T2H > T5H > T9H > T5H > T2H) = 4.19 Human Form

Damage per endurance comparisons:

Spoiler

(T2H > T3N > T4N > T2H > T2N) = 24.22 to 163.38 Nova Form

(T5D > T2D > T3D > T2D > T1D) = 24.41 to 66.58 Dwarf Form

(T12H > T2H > T5H > T9H > T5H > T2H) = 22.55 to 48.12 Human Form

Net endurance per second recovery comparisons (without Light Form):

Spoiler

(T5D > T2D > T3D > T2D > T1D) = 3.33 - 2.62 = +0.71 Dwarf Form

(T2H > T3N > T4N > T2H > T2N) = 3.44 - 3.33 = -0.04 Nova Form

(T12H > T2H > T5H > T9H > T5H > T2H) = 3.25 - 4.19 = -0.94 Human Form

Net endurance per second recovery comparisons (with Light Form):

Spoiler

(T5D > T2D > T3D > T2D > T1D) = 4.11 - 2.62 = +1.49 Dwarf Form

(T2H > T3N > T4N > T2H > T2N) = 4.22 - 3.33 = +0.74 Nova Form

(T12H > T2H > T5H > T9H > T5H > T2H) = 4.02 - 4.19 = -0.17 Human Form

When Decimation Build Up procs … which subsequent powers in the repeating rotation gain the benefit of the 5.25 second duration buff?

Bold Text marks the T2H Glinting Eye power in the rotation that casts the Build Up buff on yourself at the end of its animation.

Italicized Text marks the succeeding powers that are subject to the Build Up buff assuming no pauses in the attack chain.

Subscripted Numbers 12345 count the succeeding powers that are subject to the Build Up buff.

Underlined Text marks Cone and AoE powers that increase the effectiveness of the Build Up buff multiplicatively against larger numbers of $Targets.

Where an attack chain repeats will be marked with a >> notation so as to make it easier to visualize buffs "wrapping around" into the next repeat.

• T3H Gleaming Blast … animation: 1.67s, recharge: 8s (base) to 2.75s with Hasten
  • T5H Radiant Strike ... animation: 1.07s, recharge: 10s (base) to 3.3s with Hasten
  • T9H Incandescent Strike ... animation: 3.3s, recharge: 20s (base) to 6.37s with Hasten
  • T12H Solar Flare ... animation: 2.1s, recharge: 20s (base) to 6.25s with Hasten
  • T2N Bright Nova Blast ... animation: 1.5s, recharge: 4s (base) to 1.31s with Hasten
  • T3N Bright Nova Scatter ... animation: 1.5s, recharge: 12s (base) to 4.08s with Hasten
  • T4N Bright Nova Detonation ... animation: 2.5s, recharge: 16s (base) to 5.98s with Hasten

(T2H > T3H) Human Form

Spoiler

T2H > T3H1 >> T2H2 > T3H3 >> T2H4 > T3H

(T5H > T2H > T3H) Human Form

Spoiler

T5H > T2H > T3H1 >> T5H2 > T2H3 > T3H4

(T5H > T9H > T5H > T2H > T3H > T2H) Human Form

Spoiler

T5H > T9H > T5H > T2H > T3H1 > T2H2 >> T5H3 > T9H4 > T5H > T2H > T3H > T2H
T5H > T9H > T5H > T2H > T3H > T2H >> T5H1 > T9H2 > T5H3 > T2H > T3H > T2H
Note that regardless of which of the two Glinting Eye attacks in this rotation proc, both attacks are placed in the rotation so as to buff 1 or 2 Radiant Strike attacks as well as 1 Incandecent Strike attack (assuming your $Target survives long enough to absorb all that incoming damage).

(T12H > T2H > T5H > T9H > T5H > T2H) Human Form

Spoiler

T12H > T2H > T5H1 > T9H2 > T5H3 > T2H

T12H > T2H > T5H > T9H > T5H > T2H >> T12H1 > T2H2 > T5H3 > T9H4 > T5H > T2H
Note that the placement of the Glinting Eye attacks in this rotation will either buff 2 Radiant Strikes and 1 Incandescent Strike … or … 1 Solar Flare, an additional 1 Glinting Eye, 1 Radiant Strike and 1 Incandescent Strike.

(T2H > T2N) Nova Form

Spoiler

T2H > T2N1 >> T2H2 > T2N3 >> T2H4 > T2N

(T2H > T3N > T4N > T2H > T2N) Nova Form

Spoiler

T2H > T3N1 > T4N2 > T2H3 > T2N
T2H > T3N > T4N > T2H > T2N1 >> T2H2 > T3N3 > T4N4 > T2H > T2N

Note that regardless of which of the two Glinting Eye attacks in this rotation proc Build Up, the build up will last through use of both Bright Nova Scatter and Bright Nova Detonation for maximal multiplicative leveraging of the damage buff increase on plentiful $Targets.

What I want everyone to take away from this analysis of how to leverage the Decimation Build Up proc to maximum advantage, in this build specifically, relies on a multitude of factors ... starting with the animation times of all of the respective attacks involved in a repeating chain (since those cannot be reduced), followed by the respective recharge times as modified by enhancement slotting and global set buffs plus incarnate slotting, followed by the effort to "build the jigsaw puzzle" into what I think of as being recognizable "shapes" that can be fit together in a repeating attack chain in a way that allows all of the powers in that chain to recharge before you attempt to use them again (animation time plus recharge duration combined using the longest combination from a single power makes for a good rule of thumb for how long the attack chain's overall duration needs to be in order to repeat it seamlessly) ... and then you need to "organize" them in such a way as to be able to animate the highest number of powers after a Decimation Build Up proc so as to extract the "most" value out of that buff when it does proc.  You basically wind up adding up animation times until you go "over 5.25 seconds" and then that marks the end of the Build Up buff duration for that particular attack chain.

As you can see in the above examples, if you care to look, it's even possible to use a power with the Build Up proc in it more than once in a particular attack chain, giving you more chances to proc that Build Up buff during any given repeat of a rotation.  This is most valuable for multi-target attack chains with a PBAoE/Cone/Target AoE in it, as I discovered to my surprise when building my Ninja/Time/Mace ... "It's a Bow Time" build that you can find in the Mastermind Forums if you're really interested in learning more, since Build Up procs effectively supercharge the damage production of an AoE attack in a way that most of the "standard" damge procs cannot compare to or compete with.  However, since the WALL OF TEXT CRITS YOU!!! factor on this build post is long enough already (and I'm pretty brain fried myself after writing all of this over the past 7+ days!) I'll spare everyone the repeat posting and just direct anyone who is interested to check out my past dabblings with exploiting the Decimation and Gaussian's Synchronized Fire Control Build Up procs (both of them!) for what can only be described as Fun And Profit™ in builds that are able to afford to slot them and leverage them to maximum advantage.

So for everyone who is still reading at this point because you've read the whole thing and your brain is just doing one of these ...

spacer.png

... there's kind of a reason for that (and you're not alone!).

I mean ... how do you think I felt when I realized this potential for a Peacebringer build was just ... sitting here ... undiscovered by seemingly ... anyone ... yet ... and then once I found this little conceptual island of stability amid the chaos of possibilities ... well ... let's just say I needed to get it (ALL!) out of my head and parked on a forum where I can always(?) reach back to as an external memory storage device, simply due to the sheer DENSITY of information I've compiled and incorporated into this build from beginning to end.

And the best part is ... I haven't even had the opportunity to prove out everything I've put into this build yet ... but I'm sure it will work really well, even if it isn't your standard defensive softcap style build.

Edited by Redlynne
Now advanced to v3.0.3
  • Like 4

IifneyR.gif

I got your v1 triform build up to 50, but didn't finish kitting it out yet. It was a lot of fun. I want to try this build out too.

Some questions:

1. The mids build shows some enhancements at 50+5. How do you make that happen? I couldn't figure it out.

2. I tried using the T1 and T2 powers in the "wrong" form. My UI always shows those powers greyed out even though they were usable. Do you find that distracting much? Are you worried at all that they'll "fix" this bug?

3. The v1 build (as I recall) only has 1-slotted health and 2-slotted stamina, and I don't come anywhere close to running out of end (unless i'm fighting super stunners). Is this v3 build so much more of an end hog? Just curious.

10 hours ago, Rumbleweed said:

I got your v1 triform build up to 50, but didn't finish kitting it out yet. It was a lot of fun. I want to try this build out too.

Thanks, I'm still working on getting mine through The Hollows (I've got 9 alts ta feed!).

1. The mids build shows some enhancements at 50+5. How do you make that happen? I couldn't figure it out.

When you go to slot enhancements, you right click on the slot and the planner brings up the pop up to pick your enhancement from.  You can type the numbers to pick what level you want the enhancement to be (type 5 then 0 for a level 50 enhancement).  You can then use the + and - keys to add +levels or -levels to that enhancement before you left click on the one you want to use.  So if you type in 50+++++ you'll wind up with a 50+5 enhancement being slotted.

Note that there's an annoying "feature" in the planner where if you slot a HamiO and do ++ on it to get it to +2 the planner will "remember" that setting as the default for all subsequent enhancements that you're slotting.  To counter this, you need to slot another HamiO (pick another slot that you'll overwrite) and do -- on it to remove the +2 factor and then slot in the HamiO with no level modification on it.  The "+0 level" will then become the default for adding other enhancements (just like "normal") and you can proceed with slotting out the rest of the build.  I found this problem "the hard way" after slotting in some +2 HamiOs and then went back to slotting up the rest of a build and at the end found I'd wound up with 27+2 and 31+2 everywhere and basically needed to redo the entire build from scratch to overcome the issue.  So I'm mentioning that here to help you avoid the same frustration factor.

2. I tried using the T1 and T2 powers in the "wrong" form. My UI always shows those powers greyed out even though they were usable. Do you find that distracting much? Are you worried at all that they'll "fix" this bug?

It's a nuisance but not a crisis, since I worked out how to exploit use the T1H and T2H powers in the "wrong" forms simply by using them in Human form before switching as documented here.  The only distraction, per se, is when I shift forms without first "enabling" the use of the attack power I shouldn't have access to in alternate forms and have to revert to Human form to use it before switching back to the form I wanted to be using that power in.  So that's slightly clunky, but it's something that can be worked around (mainly with "good habits" for using the loophole).

I'm not at all worried that this Unexpected Feature™ will be patched ... mainly because if it does then the only thing that's really "lost" is a power that shouldn't be accessible anyway in Dwarf and Nova forms.  The sad reality is that Gleaming Bolt is just TOO WEAK to be of much use to a fully slotted out Dwarf (Dwarf Strike at 1.2s animation is 1.458x the damage production of Gleaming Bolt's 1s of animation when normalizing for the animation times) meaning that any rotation that uses Gleaming Bolt in Dwarf form is LOSING damage production per animation second.

Think of it this way.

With +95% damage enhancement, Gleaming Bolt only gets up to ~52 damage per attack to produce about 52 damage per animation second.

To get the same damage per animation second performance out of Dwarf Strike, you only need to add +33.6% enhancement to Dwarf Strike.

That's a difference of maximum investment (Gleaming Bolt) versus just getting started (Dwarf Strike).

The same holds true for Nova form and use of Gleaming Bolt.  Any rotation that is using Gleaming Bolt in Nova form (when it "shouldn't be able to") is technically losing damage production per animation second over the alternatives.  I mean, even comparing Gleaming Bolt to Nova Bolt, they've got the exact same damage per animation second production (Nova Bolt does +50% "more damage" per attack but also takes +50% longer to animate, so that's a wash there) ... except that Nova Bolt costs the exact same amount of endurance per attack as Gleaming Bolt, meaning that Nova Bolt produces more damage per endurance than Gleaming Bolt, has more range (100ft vs 80ft) and produces exactly the same damage output per animation second as Gleaming Bolt with equivalent slotting ... meaning that Nova Bolt is the superior option in all categories EXCEPT when needing to use Gleaming Bolt as part of a Human form attack chain as a filler attack to prevent gaps in the chain.

In other words, the "usefulness" of Gleaming Bolt is simply too marginal to get at all upset about if this particular loophole is fixed.

Just about the only condition under which losing Gleaming Bolt in Nova form (or Dwarf form) is a problem is VERY EARLY ON when leveling when you haven't got any recharge slotted (or set bonuses or Hasten buffing) when you simply need to have "enough attacks" to make up an unbroken rotation.

T1H Gleaming Bolt takes 1s to animate and 1.5s to recharge (base).

T2H Glinting Eye takes 1.67s to animate and 4s to recharge (base).

T1N Nova Bolt takes 1.5s to animate and 1.5s to recharge (base).

T2N Nova Blast takes 1.67s to animate and 4s to recharge (base).

This means that even with NO RECHARGE available, the following attack chains are possible:

T1H > T1N > T1H ... 0.5s pause ... repeat

T2H > T2N > T1N > T1H ... repeat

T2H > T1N > T2N > T1N ... repeat

Notice that there's a ZERO RECHARGE option that doesn't use T1H Gleaming Bolt AT ALL in Nova Form ... and that once you get Glinting Eye down to 1.5s recharge (at +166.67% total recharge) and Nova Blast down to 1.67s recharge (at +139.52% total recharge) you can skip over Nova Bolt ENTIRELY and just do this instead:

T2H > T2N ... repeat

So Gleaming Bolt isn't all that useful as a filler for Dwarf form (Dwarf Strike recharges in 1.76s just with Hasten alone) and only needs +100% total recharge to be reduced to 1.5s recharge which is then equal to the shortest animation of ANY of the other Dwarf form attacks ... meaning that a slotted Dwarf Strike is superior in ALL circumstances to using Gleaming Bolt as a filler attack in Dwarf form.  And on top of that, Gleaming Bolt is both the worst and the most easily avoided option (because there's a readily available alternative that WORKS) in Nova form ... meaning that Gleaming Bolt CAN be used in Nova form but there's no NEED to do so.  This reduces Gleaming Bolt's importance, even as a "filler" attack to essentially being something to be concerned with in Human form only as a way to pad out attack rotations that use Radiant Strike, Incandescent Strike and Solar Flare.

To be honest with you, the best thing that could happen to Gleaming Bolt is if its animation time got INCREASED from 1.0 to 1.5 seconds (to match Nova Bolt) and its base damage got increased by +50% (to keep the damage per animation second the same) while leaving the endurance cost and recharge times alone and then Gleaming Bolt MIGHT start to become competitive to the alternative options.  As it is, in order to get the "most" you can out of Gleaming Bolt you need to machinegun rapid fire the power as fast as you can ... and it's got nothing else in the arsenal that it can alternate with to make a continuous attack chain using only "native" powers to a Peacebringer (same goes for the Warshade equivalent).  There simply are no other 1s animation time powers available to Peacebringers.

So Gleaming Bolt is basically only useful as a "gap filler" and even then, once you get enough recharge into a build you'll often times be able to ... configure ... your attack chains in such a way that you simply don't need to use Gleaming Bolt more than once (or twice?) per rotation.  I mean, just in the attack rotations that I provided upthread, the only times that Gleaming Bolt is "needed as a filler" attack to pad out an attack chain is ... Human form single target.  Literally every other attack chain rotation simply has no use for Gleaming Bolt once there's enough recharge slotted into the build, and I was able to find ways to work around needing to use it.

So no ... I'm not worried about losing the ability to use Gleaming Bolt in Nova form.  Why do you ask?

So after writing all of that I went back to the build and "tested" taking Gleaming Bolt out of the build and swapping Glinting Eye into Level 1 and putting Gleaming Blast into Level 2 and ... I can make an attack chain that is T2H > T5H > T3H ... 0.01s pause ... repeat 👀 ... which means I'm going to need to rewrite this build ... again(!) ...

3. The v1 build (as I recall) only has 1-slotted health and 2-slotted stamina, and I don't come anywhere close to running out of end (unless i'm fighting super stunners). Is this v3 build so much more of an end hog? Just curious.

That's because, at the time I wrote that build, I hadn't started playing yet (it was pure theorycrafting in preparation for playing) and I was dealing with the incredibly slot hungry realities of playing a Tri-Form that needs to dedicate almost HALF of its available slots into forms, and being able to slot up Gleaming Bolt for use in more than one form sounded like a great idea (at the time).  To put it mildly, I'd only scratched the surface of how that would "work" in practice and didn't fully appreciate all of the ramifications (let alone the limitations of animation times and recharge times in organizing attack rotations).  However, now that I've got more XP with building (Proc Fu is a massive game changer!) and have figured out ways to use different attack chain sequencing, it is now possible to (in the v3 build here) use attack rotations that are MUCH more demanding of endurance than the v1 build post was capable of doing in Human form ... and to support that higher endurance cost a greater investment into endurance recovery is required.

But hey, if the v1 build is still working for you and you're still happy with it ... by all means, keep using it!

Edited by Redlynne

IifneyR.gif

16 hours ago, Redlynne said:

So no ... I'm not worried about losing the ability to use Gleaming Bolt in Nova form.  Why do you ask?

Minor annoyance that the UI always had it grayed out, and made it harder to tell when it was available to be used again. I was wondering if the effort to get past that would be worth it, that's all.

16 hours ago, Redlynne said:

But hey, if the v1 build is still working for you and you're still happy with it ... by all means, keep using it!

Not complaints on v1, but some feedback. V1 has a few powers that I didn't feel like I got enough mileage out of, given how I played it. I almost never remembered to use (or felt like I needed to use) Misdirection or Pulsar, and Photon Seekers just seemed awkward to use well. Given my glacial progression (and gearing) speed, it's way more beneficial to for me to steal other folks builds than to experiment on my own. So now that you've posted this (v3), it really makes me want to go try this out and finish kitting him out.

8 hours ago, Rumbleweed said:

Minor annoyance that the UI always had it grayed out, and made it harder to tell when it was available to be used again. I was wondering if the effort to get past that would be worth it, that's all.

Yeah.

I really REALLY wanted to make the T1H Bolt power useful ... not just "feel" like it was useful, but actually be quantitatively USEFUL.  Being able to use the power in more than one form would help that objective, if it meant you only needed to slot 1 power instead of 2 ... but in the end it just didn't work out that way.  I can easily lay a lot (and I mean A LOT™) of the blame for that on the fact that Kheldians were basically introduced into the game with Issue 3 and they never really got an overhaul after that, so a lot of the basic "shaping" of powers and what they do and how they "fit together" into an organized whole can be laid at the feet of the fact that Cryptic Studios basically built Kheldians for a game meta that Cryptic Studios pretty much moved away from within a year (with the Global Defense Nerf combined with Enhancement Dysfunction, and yes, I'm still sore about that decision some 15 years later, why do you ask?) leaving Kheldians essentially in the lurch as the game moved out from under them into what we had by the time of Issue 24 (and now 25+).

So yeah ... pretty much the only time that the T1H Bolt power is "worth it" is Levels 1-5 before you can get to Nova form.  Once you take Nova form at Level 6 you can Exemplar down to Level 1 and STILL use Nova form at Exemplar Level 1 and the attack chain that you can do with Nova form of T2H > T1N > T2N > T1N ... repeat ... is simply Too Superior(!) to anything you're EVER going to be able to do with T1H Gleaming Bolt, even if you're allowed to use Gleaming Bolt in Nova AND Dwarf forms combined (provided you slot for global recharge enhancement, which most Players will do anyway to get Light Form and Hasten to perma status).

Pretty much the ONLY regime in which T1H Gleaming Bolt serves any useful purpose is in a build with almost no global recharge enhancement (note that the only source of this pre-Issue 9 Inventions was from Hasten!) in which you need to use Gleaming Bolt as a filler in an attack chain ... and even then ... that only makes sense if you're slotting 1x Acc and 5x Dam in an SO build (which you can't do usefully thanks to Enhancement Dysfunction and the "remedy" for that condition, Invention Sets, didn't arrive until TWO YEARS LATER in Issue 9!!).

So once you get past Level 5, the first time, T1H Gleaming Bolt essentially becomes an "orphaned/vestigial" power that doesn't serve a useful purpose ... except as a filler attack (and even then it's kind of lousy).

8 hours ago, Rumbleweed said:

Not complaints on v1, but some feedback. V1 has a few powers that I didn't feel like I got enough mileage out of, given how I played it. I almost never remembered to use (or felt like I needed to use) Misdirection or Pulsar, and Photon Seekers just seemed awkward to use well. Given my glacial progression (and gearing) speed, it's way more beneficial to for me to steal other folks builds than to experiment on my own. So now that you've posted this (v3), it really makes me want to go try this out and finish kitting him out.

Yeah.

I originally thought that Misdirection would be useful as a resistance debuff, and that Photon Seekers would be something you could cast "before" engaging and then jump into the pile and let the Photon Seekers help you "smash" piles of $Targets.  Pulsar, I recognized, really had nothing to stack with, and as a MAG 2 Stun it's really only useful against Minions (which isn't much, but it isn't nothing either).

So that was all theoretical at the time that I wrote in the v1 build.  Needless to say, since then I've "learned how to play" again and gotten enough replacement experience of playing the game to be able to see better alternatives ... and that's what you see in the v2 and now (still in progress v3) builds.

Speaking of which, I'm still writing up yet another iteration of the v3 build that's even better than what I've got posted right now, so look forward to that.

IifneyR.gif

22 hours ago, Rumbleweed said:

So now that you've posted this (v3), it really makes me want to go try this out and finish kitting him out.

And now updated to v3.0.2 ... enjoy!

IifneyR.gif

7 hours ago, Rumbleweed said:

Wow. So swapping out Gleaming Bolt for Gleaming Blast really made that much difference! I look forward to trying it out!

Yeah ... it did.

Mainly it was a matter of animation time to recharge time factors, and how that works better with the raw damage output (even as a One Slot Wonder™ power).

So, to contrast what I had in in v3.0 and v3.0.1 ... where I got Radiant Strike down to a 3.3s recharge (and still do in v3.0.2) ... with 2 attacks that animate in 1.67s each you can do each of those attacks and take 3.34s ... meaning that Radiant Strike is recharged after only 2 attacks that aren't Radiant Strike (so you'd do T5H, T2H, T3H and then repeat) and have only a 0.01s pause to cover the "gap" between 1.07+1.67=2.74s of animation time and a 2.75s recharge duration on Gleaming Blast, for a total rotation duration of 1.07+1.67+1.67+(0.01)=4.42s.  By contrast, when using Gleaming Bolt, Gleaming Bolt would animate in 1s and recharge in 0.56s so to get the same performance I'd need to do T5H, T1H, T2H, T1H just in order to spend enough animation time (1+1.67+1=3.67s) for Radiant Strike to recharge resulting in both a longer animation cycle of 1.07+1+1.67+1=4.74s on top of yielding LESS damage output over the entire rotation cycle (1 Gleaming Blast delivers 100.8 damage while 2 Gleaming Bolts deliver 39.54+39.54=79.08 damage in the comparable rotation) over a longer span of time (4.42s vs 4.74s).  So ... faster attack chain rotation that does more damage in less time ... not exactly hard to figure out what the superior option is ... and that's before figuring out how to "weave" Incandescent Strike and Solar Flare into repeating attack chains while in Human Form.  In other words, after the Radiant Strike (only) rotation factor gets considered, it's all downhill from there on which is the better option of the two.

That "can't make up the difference no matter how hard you try" factor for Gleaming Bolt is what pushed me over the edge towards dropping Gleaming Bolt entirely from the build ... despite the fact that Gleaming Bolt actually is good and useful to have during Levels 1-5 before you get Nova form and you've basically got NO recharge worth a spit working for you in your build.  But, again ... the gaps that open up in the basic attack rotation possible during Levels 1-5 can be filled in with P2W "freebie" attack powers, such as Throwing Knives (best damage output at Levels 1-5), Nemesis Staff/Blackwand and Ghost Slaying Axe/Sands of Mu.  With the P2W "freebie" attacks you can make a decent enough attack chain to survive to Level 6 and Nova form ... at which point you essentially stop using Human form as your "go to" form for dealing damage until reaching Level 50 and Incarnate content.  You basically start out Human form and then circle back around to it at the end, so as to get first Nova form and then Dwarf form fully slotted out so that they can be used at ANY time while leveling and/or Exemplared.

So yeah ... it made that much of a difference ... it was rather surprising once I "washed it all downstream" into the work of recomputing the attack chain rotations, and perhaps more importantly, what the "tighter" chains using fewer attacks did for exploiting the duration of the Decimation Build Up proc within those chains thanks to the tighter sequencing made possible by switching to Gleaming Blast.  It was basically ALL UPSIDE with the only downside being a phase of the game (Levels 1-5) that once you get past you'll NEVER need to revist, even if you Exemplar to Level 1 ... because with Nova form at Level 6, you can Exemplar down to Level 1 and still use Nova form at Level 1(!) ... and THAT is a tradeoff that is worth making in the long run of Levels 6-50 ... and beyond into Incarnate Levels.

IifneyR.gif

So... respec'd to v3, spent a pile of infl to kit out Rhetorical with all the IO sets and tried stuff out with him. As a disclaimer, nothing's really boosted above 50, nothing's Superior, I picked Invisibility instead of Grant Invisibility, I'm using Lockdowns instead of Entombs in Incandescent Strike, I have BoTZ:KB in Energy Flight and Winter's Gift:Slow in White Dwarf Step. Also, I didn't study the attack chains, so was just winging it.

1. Nova feels about the same. (I ran a DFB, and wow, I was so grossly OP. It was great!)
  2. Dwarf should be about the same, but it's harder to test.
  3. Human feels quite a bit better. Radiant + Incandescent are really hard hitting attacks, and I can use them more often. While doing iTrials, I found myself dropping out of Nova when the $Target count dropped low and went to punching instead.
  4. If someone else wants to fly and didn't pick a flight power, the P2W vendor sells temp flight packs at 50k influence for 30mins. Group Energy Flight isn't being used as a set mule, and otherwise provides so little utility, I'd probably ditch it for something else (like Grant Invisibility for that 5th LOTG).
  5. There's a +Stealth IO in Sprint, but it's not as good (by itself) as actual Stealth. Honestly, I'd probably swap the levels for Stealth (44) and Incandescent Shield (14). IMO, real Stealth is so much more useful at lower levels than +6% Psionic resistance.
  6. I didn't come close to having END problems. I might try taking the EndMod IO from Stamina to see how it plays out. If one was paranoid, one could swap out Group Energy Flight for Conserve Energy. Could put the -res proc back into Bright Nova Scatter. Maybe even take out the Numina's Proc as well.
  7. Because I didn't enhance flight speed in Energy Flight, Quantum Acceleration doesn't actually make me faster. Maybe I'll put one of the extra slots into flight speed? [According to ParagonWiki, unenhanced flight already hits the flight speed cap, so slotting for +flight won't make me faster regardless of Quantum Acceleration.]
  8. Now that I think about it, the KB resist IOs work like set bonuses, so putting them in Energy Flight rather than Dwarf Step *doesn't* actually make a difference in terms of what levels they're active.
  9. Quantum Acceleration does give +Flight Control. So, just using that (and not using any flight) I completed the Gold Medal ski run on the first try. I haven't worked out the bobsled run yet. There are a few places where jumping is helpful and +Flight Control interferes with that a bit.
  10. Why the Entombs over Lockdown? My only guess is that, against EB/AV/GM the extra magnitude and hold chances aren't going to work anyway, so you might as well get an absorb out of it? The set bonus differences seem like a wash either way...

Anyway, that's what I've got so far.

Edited by Rumbleweed
Flight speed cap notes

• Nova feels about the same. (I ran a DFB, and wow, I was so grossly OP. It was great!)
  • Dwarf should be about the same, but it's harder to test.

They should be comparable to prior performance.  The differences there are pretty marginal.  All of the major action was happening in the Human form side of things.

• Human feels quite a bit better. Radiant + Incandescent are really hard hitting attacks, and I can use them more often. While doing iTrials, I found myself dropping out of Nova when the $Target count dropped low and went to punching instead.

Yeah, the Radiant/Incandescent/Radiant combo just hits like a runaway freight train, and because of the short animation time on Radiant Strike you can use Incandescent Strike in relative safety before hitting your $Target AGAIN with Radiant Strike to knock them over AGAIN before trailing off into the Glinting Eye/Gleaming Blast part of the attack cycle.  Definitely makes for a great "finishing move" when someone else has aggro and feels gloriously Scrapper-ish.

• If someone else wants to fly and didn't pick a flight power, the P2W vendor sells temp flight packs at 50k influence for 30mins. Group Energy Flight isn't being used as a set mule, and otherwise provides so little utility, I'd probably ditch it for something else (like Grant Invisibility for that 5th LOTG).

Group Energy Flight is the most easily sacrificed power in the entire build.  In fact, if you're willing to cannibalize Group Energy Flight, Stealth and Grant Invisibility as your last 3 power picks you can swap in the Leadership pool instead and take Maneuvers, Tactics and Vengeance and not lose any Luck of the Gambler slotting while being able to add a Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control Build Up proc to Tactics (which can have a ~41.5% chance to proc every ~10 seconds in a Team-8 context when the team sticks together).

• Why the Entombs over Lockdown? My only guess is that, against EB/AV/GM the extra magnitude and hold chances aren't going to work anyway, so you might as well get an absorb out of it? The set bonus differences seem like a wash either way...

The Absorb from the Entomb proc enhances survival markedly.  Conversely, the high proc chance of Blistering Cold (at 3 PPM) is already almost 90% for a +2 MAG Hold and additional MAG beyond that isn't all that useful (since the duration of the procs is only 8 seconds in PvE).  So 1 Hold proc is sufficient to go from MAG 3 to MAG 5, but getting up to MAG 7 from 2 Hold procs doesn't help you all that much (except against Elite Bosses, and those are kind of rare to be honest).  And besides, the base Hold from Incandescent Strike is 25.2 seconds while the animation and recharge times only add up to 10.33 seconds, meaning it's actually pretty each to double (and a half!) stack Incandescent Strike onto itself to put a MAG 3+3=6 Hold (with an extra +2 MAG proc on top of that) as a perma Hold ... meaning you don't even need the second Hold proc if you're expecting a fight with an Elite Boss to last longer than 11 seconds (and to be fair, most fights with Elite Bosses do last longer than 11 seconds when soloing).

So the extra Hold proc just isn't adding all that much, while the Entomb proc is something you CAN'T get from anywhere else (except Preventive Medicine, but that one's different) and will enhance your survival while being the center of attention in Human form at melee range.  Given the tradeoffs involved, I convinced myself (if not you) that Entomb was the superior option over Lockdown, partially due to the lower proc chance on Lockdown (2.5 PPM) versus Entomb (2 PPM as Normal but 3 PPM as Superior) and the Absorb gets added in the circumstance in which it is most necessary to have ... while engaging at melee range while in Human form.

Still, the important thing isn't to have you play my build MY way ... but rather that you take what I've done and make it YOURS ... and if that means making alterations to better suit your preferences for how you'd want to play, then so be it.

• Like 1

IifneyR.gif

Question... am I supposed to (or is it worth it to) switch to Human form to use Inner Light, then back to Nova to keep on blasting?  Or is Inner Light really only used while staying in Human form?  I'm still leveling, and I'm at the stage where I really stay in Nova form all the time, only switching to Human for heals (and when I remember, Hasten), and am wondering whether I'll eventually want to do a quick switch to Human for Inner Light.  If so, even if it's not particularly worth it now, I'd start doing it to start developing the rhythm/flow, to build up muscle memory, as it were.

On 12/13/2019 at 11:35 AM, Tonio said:

Question... am I supposed to (or is it worth it to) switch to Human form to use Inner Light, then back to Nova to keep on blasting?  Or is Inner Light really only used while staying in Human form?  I'm still leveling, and I'm at the stage where I really stay in Nova form all the time, only switching to Human for heals (and when I remember, Hasten), and am wondering whether I'll eventually want to do a quick switch to Human for Inner Light.  If so, even if it's not particularly worth it now, I'd start doing it to start developing the rhythm/flow, to build up muscle memory, as it were.

I do for sure. The largest amount of +dam from it is in the first ten seconds, so I like to pop down, inner light > nuke or photons and then go back to Nova.

• Like 1

Question... am I supposed to (or is it worth it to) switch to Human form to use Inner Light, then back to Nova to keep on blasting?  Or is Inner Light really only used while staying in Human form?

The "true" answer is ... whatever works for you.

While you're leveling, you won't have the build completely slotted out, so you won't be in perma-Inner Light territory yet, when you can get the recharge on Inner Light down under 30s permanently (even without Force Feedback procs).  I'd say that you'd want to get in the habit of using Inner Light as a sort of "preamble" to alpha striking with Nova form.

• Approach spawn group in Nova form at altitude above them (so as to get situational awareness)
  • Select $Target in spawn group you want to eliminate first
  • Switch to Human form
  • Toggle on either Energy Flight (Levels 1-9) or Combat Flight (Levels 10-50) so as to stay airborne
  • When ready, Click to activate Inner Light
  • Switch to Nova form
  • Begin Nova form attack rotations

The alternative to this is basically doing the same thing in either Dwarf (minus the flight power toggle on and using Dwarf Step to teleport into battle range instead) or Human form in order to make the most use of Inner Light in ways that advantage your particular playstyle.  It's just that when you're in Nova or Dwarf forms you need to revert to Human form just long enough to cast Inner Light before resuming your Nova or Dwarf form.  Being able to get into the habit of quickly form switching in order to pull this kind of stunt will serve you well in the long run and is an example of a Learned Player Skill that will augment your overall performance.

Right now, I'm getting into the habit of switching from Nova form (which flies) into Human form (which can fly but isn't required to) and back again while traveling across zones in order to learn the necessary muscle memory for pulling that stunt when needed in combat.

I'm still leveling, and I'm at the stage where I really stay in Nova form all the time, only switching to Human for heals (and when I remember, Hasten), and am wondering whether I'll eventually want to do a quick switch to Human for Inner Light.

Let's put it this way ... +72% damage with a +tohit buff for 30 seconds.  Most build up buff powers only last for 10 seconds.

If so, even if it's not particularly worth it now, I'd start doing it to start developing the rhythm/flow, to build up muscle memory, as it were.

Exactly.  The way you play at low levels will determine "how" you play at endgame.  If you never develop the habit(s) and ease of use, then you'll never use your Peacebringer's capabilities at their (and your!) full potential.  Staying in 1 form permanently is "easy mode" in terms of mental calculus you need to be doing, in that it requires less effort and has fewer variables (and combos) to contend with.

I'm not saying you need to be PERFECT at this while leveling, when your power effects aren't perma yet (and won't be for some time) ... but it's wise to start developing the habits of using these powers early on, so that you get in the habit of knowing where to look in your power trays and also into the habit of looking for opportunities to use powers like Inner Light once their recharged, because the "use it now or save it for later?" question is a legitimate one.  However, if you permanently get into the habit of "save it for later" and then just wind up never using it ... you've wasted a power pick on something you simply aren't using (like, at all).

Remember, practice makes permanent (not perfect!).

IifneyR.gif

As I recall, a human form Warshade was somewhat considered poor for both PVP and PVE. Usually it was just there but players would flip between squid (mostly for travel and blaster) and crab for tanking and melee. I have seen many human Peacebringers. They tend to only go crab if the situation was dire and squid for travel and ranged blaster. Still, I would love to hear from someone who has made a successful human Warshade and try their build.

Airman America

Legion of Lost Planet Airmen

Part of that difference between Human form Peacebringer and Warshade building is that Peacebringers have Radiant Strike, while Warshades have no equivalent power.  Peacebringers also get Solar Flare, to which Warshades also do not have an equivalent power (and no, Unchain Essence is not an equivalent to Solar Flare, not by a long shot).  So powers that make it "easy" to fight in Human form on a Peacebringer simply have no corresponding counterpart on a Warshade ... and that's not even including things like Warshades having TWO Mire powers (one in Human form, one in Dwarf form) that can be stacked for a short burst of rather terrifying damage buffing (dependent upon the number of $Targets you can hit with both Mires) ... and so on.

The only thing that works the same for both Peacebringers and Warshades is ... Nova form ... and even then, due to the differences between Knockback and Slow sets, you can still wind up with some variances between the two types of Kheldians in terms of what you can slot (and why you might want to).

IifneyR.gif

• 2 weeks later

Just played through the Atta Caves in the past couple of days (started Level 13 and leveled up to Level 14 while on the map without leaving except to Hospital) and simply due to the sheer quantity of spawn groups on the maps while playing my Peacebringer and Warshade solo through the caves ... and I found it kind of interesting how my Peacebringer and Warshade dealt with the large numbers of Quantum Gunners who spawned throughout the map.

On my Warshade (first, I ran my Peacebringer second), I was starting out (with the v2 build, not the v3 build I've now posted) in Human Form with Orbiting Death (and trying to make it work) ... and once I hit a Level 14 Troll Lieutenant while I was Level 13 and got pummeled into a Hospital trip I switched to doing the rest of the Atta Caves in Nova form and never looked back.

But the curious thing was that my strategy for dealing with Quantum Gunners was radically different for my Warshade involved use switching back to Human form, retreating to a "safe" distance from the spawn group with Orbiting Death toggled on so as to use Starless Step to teleport foe to the ceiling(!) above my position (so the Quantum Gunner would fall into my Orbiting Death aura radius and delay their attack until they gain their footing).  I'd then cue up use of the Nemesis Staff once the Quantum Gunner has "moved" through the teleport (so you don't interrupt the casting) so that part of the draw animation finishes more quickly and that the Nemesis Staff is the first thing to hit the Quantum Gunner so as to inflict Knockback and buy more time in which the Quantum Gunner can't attack.  Once the Nemsis Staff attack is done, change to Nova form and just deliver fast attacks to burn down the Quantum Gunner as fast as possible and then get ready in case any other adds are running to also attack (hence why it's a good idea to use Starless Step at a decent remove to delay how quickly those adds, if any, arrive).  Once the Quantum Gunner and any adds are mopped up, it's just more Nova form burning down the stock and standard spawn groups that don't have a Quantum Gunner mixed in with them ... until finding the next spawn group with a Quantum Gunner in it.

By contrast, my Peacebringer handled the same problem quite differently.  On my Peacebringer I would simply revert from Nova form to Human form to prepare to engage the Quantum Gunner.  If Essence Boost was recharged, cast it, but if not skip it.  However, the real reason for reverting to Human form was to cast Inner Light to boost damage output, so if Inner Light wasn't recharged yet I'd wait for it to finish recharging.  After getting buffed with Essence Boost (first, optional) and Inner Light (second, required) I'd then switch back to Nova form and charge the Quantum Gunner (already selected as $Target) with Bright Nova Scatter queued up to cast upon getting within range, immediately followed by Bright Nova Detonation ... and then launch into the usual single target attack chain (Glinting Eye, Bright Nova Bolt, Bright Nova Blast, Bright Nova Bolt, repeat) to mop up the entire spawn group.

The curious thing is how the asymmetries between Starless Step+Sunless Mire and Essence Boost+Inner Light empowers Warshades and Peacebringers respectively to deal with the threat of Quantum Gunners, and how the disparate capabilities lead to such radically different engagement strategies for being able to deal with those all too pesky Quantum Gunners.  I just find it interesting how when given different tools both Kheldians CAN have strategies for dealing with this particular challenge the methods used wind up being so radically different.  Same outcome (defeated Quantum Gunners) ... but completely different means ... which is Very Cool™.

IifneyR.gif

Reading the description of this, it sounds like Glinting Eye, being shared between forms, gets a Decimation set.

Downloading the Mids file, I find that Gleaming Blast has a Decimation set, and Glinting Eye has a single enhancement in it.

I don't understand this, and I assume I'm missing something.

On 11/28/2019 at 11:02 PM, Redlynne said:

Level 1:    Glinting Eye    
 (A) Decimation - Accuracy/Damage: Level 27
 (17) Decimation - Damage/Endurance: Level 27
 (21) Decimation - Damage/Recharge: Level 27
 (23) Decimation - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 27
 (23) Decimation - Chance of Build Up: Level 25

Level 2:    Gleaming Blast    
 (A) Devastation - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 50+5

I'm guessing there's some kind of parsing error on your build planner happening on import, which is entirely possible.

IifneyR.gif

7 hours ago, seebs said:

Huh. I have... some recentish Mids Reborn, but yes, it does indeed look very much like that shows almost exactly the opposite of what mine seems to have picked up.

This is why I post the long format, just in case these kinds of transcription errors occur.  You'll at least be able to recreate the build (from scratch) in whatever build planner tool you are using if the import doesn't work for you.

This also just so happens to be the reason why I keep advocating for an online webpage build planner that we'd be able to link to (the code hash would be a dynamically updated part of the URL) which we could all refer to as a commonly accepted resource, rather than needing to load up applications which can have different versions floating around that conflict with each other.

• Like 1

IifneyR.gif

• 3 weeks later

I started looking at the Epic AT's this weekend, started with Peacebringers before taking a peak into the AT Sub-Forum knowing this post existed. Built a Human Form, then went and flipped it into a "Tri-Form" build. Came here after the fact to see if/how we approached the path differently for slotting*. All I can say is that I've learned some things playing "Mad Kings" that I translated into the expectation of performance for a Tri-Form build knowing that it's pretty easy to cut down necessity in favor of dynamic smash. I will say up front, not personally a fan of Incandescent Strike for its long rooting animation (esp in context of a Tri-Form) so it is definitively excluded in favor of having a more universal set of abilities.

See what you think:

Spoiler

Hero Plan by Hero Hero Designer 2.23
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Natural Peacebringer
Primary Power Set: Luminous Blast
Secondary Power Set: Luminous Aura
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Leadership

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Gleaming Bolt -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(34), Apc-Dam%(36), GldJvl-Dam%(45)
Level 1: Incandescence -- Ags-Psi/Status(A)
Level 2: Glinting Eye -- SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg(A), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(33), SprEssTrn-Rchg/Global Heal(34), GldJvl-Dam%(34)
Level 4: Essence Boost -- NmnCnv-Heal(A), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(45)
Level 6: Bright Nova -- ToHit-I(A)
Level 8: Radiant Strike -- SprEssTrn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprEssTrn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), SprEssTrn-Dmg/Rchg(48), GldStr-%Dam(48), TchofDth-Dam%(48), FrcFdb-Rechg%(50)
Level 10: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(43)
Level 12: Inner Light -- RechRdx-I(A), GssSynFr--Build%(42)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A)
Level 16: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(45), Rct-ResDam%(46), Ksm-ToHit+(46)
Level 18: Tactics -- HO:Cyto(A)
Level 20: White Dwarf -- GldArm-ResDam(A), GldArm-End/Res(36), GldArm-RechRes(36), GldArm-3defTpProc(37), ImpArm-ResPsi(43)
Level 22: Reform Essence -- HO:Golgi(A)
Level 24: Conserve Energy -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 26: Quantum Acceleration -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A)
Level 28: Vengeance -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A)
Level 30: Victory Rush -- EndMod-I(A)
Level 32: Dawn Strike -- Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), Obl-Dmg(37), Obl-%Dam(42), ScrDrv-Dam%(50), Erd-%Dam(50)
Level 35: Photon Seekers -- HO:Nucle(A)
Level 38: Light Form -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(39), UnbGrd-Max HP%(39), ImpArm-ResPsi(39)
Level 41: Super Speed -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 44: Glowing Touch -- HO:Golgi(A)
Level 47: Restore Essence -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 49: Quantum Flight -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 6: Bright Nova Blast -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(27), GldJvl-Dam%(29), ShlBrk-%Dam(29), TchofLadG-%Dam(31), FrcFdb-Rechg%(31)
Level 6: Bright Nova Bolt -- SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg(A), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), SprKhlGrc-Rchg/FormBuff(40), ShlBrk-%Dam(40), TchofLadG-%Dam(40), AchHee-ResDeb%(42)
Level 6: Bright Nova Detonation -- SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg(A), SprFrzBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(17), JvlVll-Dam%(19), PstBls-Dam%(19), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(21), FrcFdb-Rechg%(21)
Level 6: Bright Nova Scatter -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(23), PstBls-Dam%(23), JvlVll-Dam%(25), TchofLadG-%Dam(25), Ann-ResDeb%(27)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Cosmic Balance
Level 1: Energy Flight -- BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run
Level 10: Combat Flight -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Flight-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(31), Mrc-Rcvry+(33)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(33)
Level 20: White Dwarf Antagonize -- Taunt-I(A)
Level 20: White Dwarf Flare -- SprAvl-Acc/Dmg(A), SprAvl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(13), Arm-Dam%(13), Obl-%Dam(15), ScrDrv-Dam%(15), FrcFdb-Rechg%(17)
Level 20: White Dwarf Smite -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7), AchHee-ResDeb%(9), Mk'Bit-Dam%(9), Hct-Dam%(11), FrcFdb-Rechg%(11)
Level 20: White Dwarf Step -- BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(A)
Level 20: White Dwarf Strike -- SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(A), SprKhlGrc-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(3), SprKhlGrc-Dmg/Rchg(3), TchofLadG-%Dam(5), GldStr-%Dam(5), FrcFdb-Rechg%(7)
Level 20: White Dwarf Sublimation -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(A), NmnCnv-Heal(43)
------------
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Hero Designer to view the build |
		|MxDz;1706;768;1536;HEX;|
		|78DA65544B4F136114FDA6335398521EA52D945729854A5F14062171A1312A5181A|
		|218A2DBA6CA008D58485B8C892B176E8D61E3C6B8F615371A75A5A26B7F811B5DB9|
		|024C501195D4DBB98776CC4CDA9C99F3DD73BE7367EECCCC8D09F7B333B78E0BA9F|
		|5D472B658CCCC1AD92BC6E5422EBF6814EACE654B6B85ECB2A81C75F48F585733E7|
		|17168C7C3177DD48A5D7AEE5F22B6BC5CC49F2280DFC573561D8AA4E90A96732BF6|
		|4148C7C297570E29A5D59594ECDAD1AC6BCDB3C4D1BD955F2683EB898370AC5A5DC|
		|6AA3797D3AB7B854A25511A05C3AFDF75481A32C8B270A918AE87BCAD8AF3B4C4C2|
		|66513372BB592592BC4B86472BF5550A497CEB22E9486CF0C10FA6DAA95592FC917|
		|599F9C63FC4B6B1CA52CD4516172FB2ADF3FE2D4BA69F61A9A621C9E0446D97B384|
		|365838AD06F73E6300935ECA525D82F0E2C936F03FB4A0DE0628F58D746BA46E468|
		|F473360F71CDEC2537834B4EF3BE433BC07D5AEE5184976A3DD07BC6091459ECD07|
		|E5EE614EFB08C7B0B1C631C18658CC724B38FEFA4F1C3C77F847D7E10D70EAE1DB9|
		|3F535107B80E64F351862E705DE0EE44281EB89E106B55A710BDC8D55BE6FE07FE3|
		|0C604E7D16F72ADBEE530FB7392260C9FF051CEF58B72453003915FAC3BB40BDC03|
		|A2AF7ECA16853EAAF15E327926C025D0EB2E79A6C0A5D0EB4FE246C08DF431A729D|
		|5B951D5873C139D8F19BB3177DD4ED9CC1EFCC8FB0531232EABF60D9EC306E3E007|
		|20B483D0C63608BD8A68B06A5FF07E2D2F195BC3AC6D7DCD197D5FF8DA877DDD56E|
		|D73AE697B058426008F00F6EDFC8A5E94EAFB4A3F3A44D0642AE3592E47ADAB9F58|
		|19B729466C8C6E630EDB98311B93B631B34AF56B202493D15A446592CC7473B4AA6|
		|155C35C6EBA48816F8AD4CFBD6FD73887D4C77D072F717D688AE768CBAA8BB2EE5B|
		|8D93A475EE3E748FD1A754DF41E1D5B9DE5FE354EF7D7E76EE07C063AC6BC27BD08|
		|4F7A005CFB0CDAABDCB1AE73A633D66A4FE2A6B5C09CC1BB4EDD62C784A01ABDF3B|
		|DED3F11EF89651C12C28F8E639E1D751D34ADE0B7C9FE2F8BEFE030CF1FFBA|

*of course I made it a Proc Monster... or Proc Squid? Proc... Lobster?