[v3.0.0] Evolving Tri-Form Warshade

Redlynne

Alright.  You all know the drill by now (and if you don't, well … you're going to learn!).
If you've read ANY of my other builds that I've posted, you know what's coming …

spacer.png

WALL OF TEXT CRITS YOU!!!

Yes … You Have Been Warned … again …

And for anyone who isn't clear on the concept (yet), you're going to see this same preamble of the common features repeated on both my Peacebringer and my Warshade builds, simply because it does bear repeating due to the common features shared by both (before they diverge into their own build specifics).

For anyone who wants to refer to the prior versions of my Warshade builds, they can be found in the links below:

So ... what happened since the last (Warshade) build post I put up?

To put it mildly ... my [v3.0.3] Peacebringer build happened, that's what.  For the first time, I tried doing a "beginning to end" analysis of how powers in the holistic context of the entirety of a build would ultimately "throughput" into repeatable attack chains, and where the ... breakpoints ... for building that way would tend to fall as a result of all of the choices made in powers selection and allocation of slot resources so as to see how EVERYTHING "fit together" into an overall cohesive whole ... and it turned into a FAR LARGER project than I could have ever anticipated (I figure I've spent more than 20 man-hours on that Peacebringer build do to ongoing discoveries and revisions followed by more discoveries and more revisions leading to yet more iterations of the process).

So ... yeah.

THAT happened.

And now it's time to take everything I learned from redoing (and redoing and redoing and redoing!) my Peacebringer build to hone it to the point where every slot in the build is virtually SCREAMING under the strain of needing to allocate scarce resources (because Tri-Forms are just that slot hungry!) as efficiently and optimally as possible ... and here is the results of that labor.

I've been playing the v2.0 version of my Build build linked above and found through actual gameplay that the idea of slotting up and using Shadow Bolt and Ebon Eye in lieu of slotting up and using Dark Nova Bolt and Black Dwarf Strike ... because as I discovered you can use Shadow Bolt and Ebon Eye in ALL forms(!) instead of just one or two(!) ... and had been thinking I'd be able to leverage that into slotting up one power and then use it in all three forms (twice!) wasn't really panning out as being all that good of an idea.  Don't get me wrong ... it works ... it's just not as "superior" an option as I had been hoping for.

So ultimately I was wanting to do the same thing with my Warshade, where the foundational attacks for Human form would be Ebon Eye and Gravimetric Snare instead.  Suffice it to say that Shadow Bolt is only "useful" for Levels 1-5 because at Level 6 you get Nova form and then basically stop needing to rely on Shadow Bolt for much of anything (except as a filler).  Go to a P2W Vendor (they're in all the starter zones and even in the tutorial zones!) and pick up Throwing Knives (best damage per attack option), either the Nemesis Staff or the Blackwand, along with either the Ghost Slaying Axe (which works, as advertised, on Ghosts!) or Sands of Mu (a knockoff of Flurry from the Speed pool).  With those extra attacks you can "make it till you make it" to Level 6 and get Nova form ... but until then, you need to pick SOMETHING as your power picks between Levels 1-4 (and spend your enhancement slots from Levels 3-5) before you can get to Nova form.

So looking at the v3 build here relative to the v2 and earlier v1 builds, that's pretty much the only "real" change going on in power picks ... aside from dropping Inky Aspect and the Stealth pool (which was only being used to mule Luck of the Gambler global recharge enhancements) in order to make way for Maneuvers, Tactics (because of how the Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control Build Up proc works in it) and Vengeance out of the Leadership pool.  These resulting changes combined to lower the overall global recharge set bonus to the entirety of the build, but I was able to "juggle" the repeating attack chains for each form into a "shape" in which that relative loss of recharge buffing isn't actually as big of a problem than it might at first appear.

For each of my previous Kheldian builds, I'd first build the (MFin' Indeed!) Warshade and then proceed to adapt the "core" choices from that build into a (G*d D**n!) Peacebringer counterpart ... but here that process has been reversed.  This time is was the Peacebringer that came first, and it's the Warshade that wound up needing to play catch up afterwards due to the things I "discovered" as a result of honing the Peacebringer build into the v3.0.3 that you can see in these forums (and everything THAT experience implied).  That said, there are some pretty significant things that a Peacebringer can do which simply don't "translate" over to a Warshade ... such as having a plethora of Knockback powers which can be leveraged into Force Feedback "recharge refueling" attacks in each form.  A Warshade simply doesn't "do that" the same way, mainly because a Warshade is a "slow monster" compared to the Peacebringer's "knock monster" thematics.  So while some things translate across from one to the other, a number of other things don't (Photon Seekers vs Essence Extraction simply being a prime example of this).

One of the major considerations for the v3.0.2 Peacebringer build was that I needed to apply a "governor" to all the major knockback powers using the Sudden Acceleration KB>KD IO while at the same time wanting to add in a Force Feedback proc for recharge buffing onto AoE attacks in all three forms, because Peacebringers are so "self-contained" in that they are completely independent of factors external to themselves for buffing (Inner Light vs Sunless Mire for example) and that Peacebringers have a number of powers that are advantaged by recharge buffing in a way that Warshades are not (or at least not to the same extent or in quite the same way).  Peacebringers can reduce the recharge on Light Form, for example, and never have to worry about having enough $Targets around them to get the most out of casting Light Form upon completion of recharge ... not so for Warshades, who are far more dependent upon external circumstances for powers like Eclipse, Sunless Mire/Black Dwarf Mire, Black Dwarf Drain, Stygian Return as well as Stygian Circle and Dark Extraction (of course), where you not only need to have the power recharge "in time" for it to be perma but also the necessary "fuel sources" to make it worthwhile to even use a number of abilities at all (although, granted the times when you can't use Stygian Circle are limited...).  So with a lot of the demand for Sudden Acceleration KB>KD IO slotting removed from the Warshade build, that made available (a few ... too few ...) extra slots for repurposing in a Warshade counterpart build.

The first and biggest (and earliest) difference between a Peacebringer and a Warshade arrives by Levels 2-4.

What I mean by that is that instead of having Glinting Eye, Gleaming Blast and Essence Boost as the first 3 power picks, with recharge times of 4s, 8s and 360s (respectively), with Essence Boost being a Dull Pain power port ... on a Warshade you get Ebon Eye, Gravimetric Snare and Orbiting Death as the first 3 power picks, with recharge times of 4s, 4s and 4s (although Orbiting Death is a toggle instead of a click, so the low recharge is kind of moot here).  That makes it a LOT easier for a Warshade to cycle their early Human form attacks around the addition of P2W sourced supplemental attack powers since the recharge times aren't quite as staggered as their Peacebringer build counterparts.  The problem though is that Gravimetric Snare is a damage over time power that functionally takes ~10s to dish out all of its damage, and at low Levels Orbiting Death adds smidgens of damage against $Targets within 20ft of your PC.  However, Gravimetric Snare enjoys one decidedly useful feature over Gleaming Blast in that it also MAG 3 Immobilizes for 20.12s without any slotting whatsoever, meaning that it is not only "perma out of the box" on Immobilization but you can use it to rotate among $Targets so as to lock them into positions where they can't escape your Orbiting Death aura radius while keeping them outside melee range as a form of "poor man's incoming damage mitigation" to protect yourself.  Alternatively you can use Gravimetric Snare as a way to "defer" the approach of a $Target from a spawn group such that you only need to deal with 1-2 instead of 3 simultaneously when using Line of Sight blocking to force other (mobile) $Targets to come to your position while leaving behind 1-2 of their fellows who need to wait for the Gravimetric Snare duration to expire.  Also, Gravimetric Snare helps prevent "runners" by Immobilizing them so that you can dispose of them at your leisure.

By the time you reach Level 8 you'll have Starless Step which is even better for "dismantling objectionables" in spawn groups (such as Quantum Gunners and the like) by virtue to being able to teleport (foe) them away from their spawn groups so that you can deal with them in a 1 on 1 context, rather than in a many on one context that is far more hazardous to your chances of survival ... especially since unlike a Peacebringer, as a Warshade you haven't got the extra "insurance policy" of an Essence Boost/Dull Pain equivalent power at your disposal, meaning that a PvP-like "surprise burst" of damage following a Starless Step "get over here!" against Quantum Gunners (et al.) is your best bet for taking them down with the least amount of risk for your own safety/survival.  I personally find that on a Peacebringer, the best thing to do is to use Nova form and try to burst the Quantum Gunners down with sheer damage production in as short a time frame as possible, using any Knockback that RNGesus provides as a delay in incoming damage from the Quantum Gunner, before needing to engage the rest of the spawn group to dispose of them.  By contrast, with a Warshade I find myself selecting a Quantum Gunner as my $Target, moving BACK through already cleared areas until I can reach a "safe distance" that Starless Step can "reach through walls" to bring the Quantum Gunner to my position in Human form (with Orbiting Death already up and running).  I then set up to use Starless Step, to put the Quantum Gunner "in a corner" (if available) such that in order for them to escape my Orbiting Death aura they will need to run past/around my Warshade (which helps to maximize return on Orbiting Death chipping away at them) and then I use Starless Step to teleport the Quantum Gunner into the corner I've selected ... but I aim the teleport rings UP TOWARDS THE CEILING of that corner so that when the Quantum Gunner arrives THEY WILL FALL DOWN to the floor.  It has been my experience that the scant second or so it takes a $Target to fall down to the floor from being teleported up towards the ceiling by Starless Step is time during which my $Target isn't able to draw a weapon and therefore attack my Warshade.  Put simply, most $Targets that don't have Hover/Fly powers need to be standing on the ground in order to cast ... and I USE that delay created by the (admittedly short) fall after a Starless Step to make it more likely I'll be able to pull off/cast my next power before the Quantum Gunner can shoot me.

So my standard operating procedure when dealing with Quantum Gunners is to use Starless Step to teleport them into a ceiling corner that has them fall down into my Orbiting Death aura ... but Starless Step has an Interrupt of 2 seconds on it, so if you queue up another power during the 2s Interrupt of Starless Step you'll interrupt Starless Step (and Starless Step requires a to hit check and sometimes it will "miss" and fail to teleport your $Target) so you'll want to wait until you see the hitbox of your $Target MOVE to the destination point before doing the next step.  Once I see the hitbox arrive at the teleport point, I then IMMEDIATELY queue up the P2W Nemesis Staff power, while Starless Step is still completing its animation ... because although Starless Step has a 2s Interrupt duration it will continue animating for an additional 1.93s (for the full 3.93s of the power's animation time) after the $Target has been teleported ... and during that remaining ~1.93-ish seconds of animation, if you're quick, you can get most of the weapon draw animation for using Nemesis Staff finished(!) ... meaning that as soon as Starless Step finishes its animation you can be casting a blast out of the Nemesis Staff which has a very high probability of being a Knockback that will buy you even MORE time before the Quantum Gunner gets to draw their weapon and attack you.  And even better yet, since your $Target usually can't attack until they're STANDING on the ground (instead of falling towards it or ragdolling around) that buys you the precious time you need to finish off most Quantum Gunners before they can get off a shot against you!  And because you picked your location wisely, the Knockback from the Nemesis Staff will toss your $Target into the corner while keeping them within your Orbiting Death aura radius so it continues to tick and chip away at their HP for you while you queue up the necessary follow on attacks to try and finish off your $Target.

It's at this point that I will often times either stay in Human form and just keep using Human form powers (and P2W supplemental powers) or switch to Nova form for increased spike damage production so as to attempt to finish off the Quantum Gunner as quickly as possible.  Sometimes I'm able to get lucky and defeat Quantum Gunners before they can even fire off so much as a single shot, meaning that it is possible to take basically no damage from pulling this Starless Step stunt until other mobs from the spawn group arrive (and start attacking) ... but sometimes I can pull a Quantum Gunner out of a group using Starless Step and none of the other members of that spawn group "notice" that anything happened, so there's a LOT of permutations for using this trick (including the Nemesis Staff MISSING, which sucks when it happens) ... but on the whole, it's a safer set of options than engaging the way that I would want/need to with a Peacebringer who cannot bring $Targets from their location to mine (without investing in the Teleport pool for Teleport Foe).

The next big difference between a Peacebringer and a Warshade is that Warshades don't get a Radiant Strike equivalent power (since Warshades have Starless Step instead).  This radically changes the calculus for what powers to use for attacking with while in Human form, which again pushes the advantage onto being able to simply alternate Ebon Eye and Gravimetric Snare by getting the recharge for both of these powers under 1.67 seconds each (so they recharge in the time that it takes the other to animate).  Gravity Well is the equivalent power to Incadenscent Strike, but Gravity Well animates FASTER at 2.07s vs 3.3s for Incandescent Strike ... and with only Ebon Eye and Gravimetric Snare to fill the time between uses of Gravity Well, you want the recharge of Gravity Well to be "conveniently under" a recharge time that is a multiple of 1.67 seconds for a "just in time" recharge performance from Gravity Well when using a repeating attack chain that is filled out by Ebon Eye and Gravimetric Snare where you aren't "wasting" too much recharge time waiting for other powers in the chain to finish animating.

Another HUGE difference from Peacebringers is that Sunless Mire for Warshades has a less favorable uptime than Inner Light for Peacebringers.  Sunless Mire has a 120s recharge for a 30s duration instead of Inner Light's 90s recharge for a 30s duration ... meaning that it's possible to make Inner Light a perma buff without Force Feedback procs (and I have in my Peacebringer builds), while it is almost impossible to do the same for Sunless Mire ... and that's not even including the fact that Sunless Mire requires $Targets be within 15ft of your Warshade to get any benefits at all AND you need to hit 7 $Targets with Sunless Mire to gain +78.75% damage buffing to match/exceed the +72% damage buffing that Inner Light gives to Peacebringers for hitting ZERO $Targets.  Yes, you can get up to +1112.5% damage buffing out of Sunless Mire by hitting 10 $Targets with it ... but you can't always count on having that many $Targets (oh so) conveniently located next to your Warshade every time Sunless Mire finishes recharging.  The point I'm making here is that even IF (a humongous if!) you're able to get the recharge duration of Sunless Mire down to less than 30 seconds (good luck with that one!) you aren't always going to be able to make use of it, regular as clockwork, every time Sunless Mire has recharged simply because Sunless Mire is context dependent upon the situation you find yourself in at that time.  So Warshades can temporarily achieve a higher amount of damage buffing from Sunless Mire in $Target Rich Environments™ but those conditions are hardly consistent ... while a Peacebringer can just cast Inner Light upon recharge and be able to sustain their damage buff indefinitely (so long as their endurance holds out and they switch back to Human form in time to recast).

The next big difference between Warshades and Peacebringers comes when comparing Gravimetric Emanation (a 45º Cone with a 40ft range that does Knockback and a MAG 3 Stun) to Solar Flare (a damaging 15ft PBAoE Knockback) and Pulsar (a 20ft PBAoE MAG 2 Stun), because Gravimetric Emanation occupies this weird tangential relationship to both of these Peacebringer counterpart powers.  Although Gravimetric Emanation is a damaging Cone attack power, its primary purpose isn't to be a heavy damage dealer (base damage is 17.8 Negative Energy), but rather to act primarily as a control power.  In its default out of the box configuration Gravitic Emanation can best be described as a "Keep Away From Me" type of power since it has a base Knockback MAG of 9.35 and it will MAG 3 Stun for 13.41 seconds, allowing you to buy yourself time before needing to deal with what can best be described as "small fry" in front of you.  So Gravitic Emanation allows you to "filter" Minions and Lieutenants in a way that mezzes them so that your Warshade can concentrate on taking down a Boss (or Bosses) without being distracted by the extra adds (temporarily).

I've taken that basic functionality and augmented it with slots almost beyond recognition in this build ... and this is something that I'm rather proud of, since I haven't seen anyone else do exactly this on any other Warshade builds posted here in the forums (they might have, but if so, I haven't seen it, so there's that).  What I did was this ...

Level 26:    Gravitic Emanation    

• (A) Rope A Dope - Accuracy/Stun/Recharge: Level 50
  • (27) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge: Level 21
  • (29) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback to Knockdown: Level 21
  • (29) Superior Frozen Blast - Recharge/Chance for Immobilize: Level 50

Okay ... so what?

You 4-slotted Gravitic Emanation with a pile of procs, none of which are damage procs.  What's the big deal?

The big deal is that those 4 slots change Gravimetric Emanation almost beyond recognition, as I mentioned earlier.

In the context of this build, the duration of the MAG 3 Stun gets increased from 13.41s to 16.96s (okay ... big whoop) while the recharge drops down to 14.89s without a Force Feedback proc, and all the way down to 13.24s with a Force Feedback proc (which has an over 50% chance to proc per $Target hit, which rapidly increases to over 90% with 4+ $Targets getting hit by Gravitic Emanation).  This makes the MAG 3 Stun portion of this power relatively perma-able (depending on the shaping of the rest of the repeating attack chain).  It also means that with a 1s animation time it is theoretically possible (in what would no doubt be heavy combat) to cast Gravimetric Emanation as often as 4 times per minute and get 4 Force Feedback procs per minute ... or up to 8 Force Feedback procs within the 2 minutes of Hasten's buff duration (which I'll circle back to later).

So, so far ... the MAG 3 Stun can be perma and the Force Feedback proc slotted into the power can procced relatively reliably as often as 4 times per minute, despite Force Feedback being set for 2 procs per minute (2 PPM), so long as there are $Targets around for Gravimetric Emanation to be used upon.

But Gravimetric Emanation also deals a base MAG 9.35 Knockback ... which Sudden Acceleration then converts into Knockdown, preventing unwanted scattering of $Targets.  This conversion to KnockDOWN then makes Gravimetric Emanation a power that is "team friendly" in that it doesn't "knock over the board" of the battlefield, scrambling the positioning of $Targets (whether you want to or not).  So the Sudden Acceleration makes up to 10 $Targets "fall down" where they stand (or "flip them over" where they hover/fly) which can disrupt their attack patterns against yourself and your team.  But then in addition to all of that there's the Superior Frozen Blast chance for Immobilize, which in its Superior format yields an astonishing 89.04% (less than 1% shy of the 90% chance cap!) of applying a MAG 3 Immobilize for 10 seconds(!) ... which then combines with the MAG 3 Stun of the base power to yield a Stun+Immobilize=Ghetto Hold for 10 seconds following the 1s animation of casting Gravimetric Emanation.

In effect, Gravimetric becomes an area lockdown (that may leak the occasional $Target who isn't Immobilized, but you've got Gravimetric Snare to lock that down too) where $Targets are MAG 3 Stunned while MAG 3 Immobilized (denying them actions AND movement simultaneously) in a 45º Cone reaching 40ft in front of your Warshade that can be used "with impunity" (even in teams) because it won't rearrange the locations of everything you hit with Gravitic Emanation ... while at the same time often/usually proccing Force Feedback to speed up the recharge on your long recharge time Human form powers (Hasten, Sunless Mire, Gravimetric Emanation itself, Dark Extraction, Quasar and Eclipse!) so as to be able to use them more often and to better advantage than you would have been able to without Gravimetric Emanation.  In short, this slotting practically revolutionizes both the potential and the applicability of Gravitic Emanation well beyond the uses that the power would otherwise be confined to (except in a solo context).  It also means that the best time to use Gravitic Emanation as part of a repeating attack chain is AFTER using Gravity Well, so as to possibly get the Force Feedback proc from Gravitic Emanation to accelerate the recharge on Gravity well to the point where you can use Gravity Well more often (and stack Gravity Well's Hold MAG on a Boss even faster/deeper).  But if you aren't in melee range to use Gravity Well, just use Gravitic Emanation on a group of $Targets as your alpha strike to neutralize a substantial number of them ... or allow a teammate/aggro magnet to herd them up and then hit them with Gravitic Emanation (guaranteed useful against Malta Sappers!).  And because Gravitic Emanation will recharge in under 15 seconds, with or without a Force Feedback proc, you have every incentive to use Gravitic Emanation at every opportunity that presents itself!

So yeah ... that's ... rude ... to NPC $Targets.

I've got Dark Extraction slotted up the way that I do for maximum recharge in the fewest slots (in this case I had to use Call to Arms in order to avoid over slotting of +3% Damage set bonuses) while using the 5th slot for the Soulbound Allegiance Build Up proc.  The reason for this is that once a Fluffy™ procs the Build Up the duration on the damage buff is 10 seconds for Pets, unlike the Build Up procs in Decimation and Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control which last only 5.25 seconds.  In the context of Fluffy™ pet attacks, that's a fair chunk more potential damage during those 10 seconds (when it matters) and they can keep proccing the Soulbound Allegiance Build Up by continuing to attack, meaning that the benefit of the slot is most apparent in a $Target Rich Environment.

Quasar is basically slotted the same way as on my Peacebringer build, where the idea is to deliver a massive burst of damage without hurling $Targets away from their current locations, turning Quasar into a very team friendly crashless "nuke" power to use in Human form.

Nova form ... is Nova form when it comes to attack power rotations, because the core functionality remains unchanged from previous versions of my Peacebringer and Warshade builds.  There are basically 2 rotations that can be used for either Single $Target or Multi $Target.  But Dwarf form for Warshades is fundamentally different from Dwarf form for Peacebringers, because Warshades have Black Dwarf Drain, which simply NEEDS to be used to survive while in Dwarf form ... and once you include Black Dwarf Drain in the attack rotation there is simply no good reason not to include Black Dwarf Mire in the rotation so as to power up and supercharge damage throughput while in Dwarf form.  Consequently there is basically just one attack power rotation that makes sense to use while in Dwarf form.

Since this build doesn't reach for defense buffing from set bonuses, the protection scheme is a purely resistance based one ... mainly since Shadow Cloak and Maneuvers only offer a pittance of defense buffing to Human form only, although Vengeance is good for a 21% defense buff when a teammate can't stay upright (and there's always one ...).

• With Gravity, Penumbral and Twilight Shields toggled on you can hardcap all of your Resistances, except Toxic and Psionic, by hitting as few as 3+ $Targets with Eclipse while solo.  Hitting 4+ $Targets with your Shields toggled on will hardcap Resistances to Toxic and Psionic as well for you.
  • With Gravity, Penumbral and Twilight Shields toggled off (and/or while in Nova form) you can hardcap ALL of your Resistances, including Toxic and Psionic by hitting as 5+ $Targets with Eclipse while soloing.
  • With Gravity, Penumbral and Twilight Shields toggled on, Dark Sustenance will hardcap your Resistances, except to Toxic and Psionic, with 5+ Corruptors, Defenders, Masterminds or Tankers on your team and 7 Corruptors, Defenders, Masterminds or Tankers on your team will hardcap even your Resistances to Toxic and Psionic.
  • While in Dwarf Form you can hardcap Resistances to Smashing/Lethal and Fire/Cold with 2+ Corruptors, Defenders, Masterminds or Tankers on your team.  You can hardcap Resistances to Energy/Negative Energy and Toxic with 4+ Corruptors, Defenders, Masterminds or Tankers on your team and can hardcap Resistance to Psionic with 7+ Corruptors, Defenders, Masterminds or Tankers on your team.
  • While in Dwarf Form with Eclipse can hardcap all Resistances, except Psionic, by hitting as few as 2+ $Targets with Eclipse while solo.  Hitting 4+ $Targets will hardcap Resistances to Psionic also.

The final point I want to make for this build is that YES ... I took 3 powers out of the Leadership pool ... mainly as set mules, but also as "opportunities" when playing late game content (particularly Task Forces/Strike Forces) where someone else on the team is playing aggro magnet and you can get away with staying in Human form for a while and letting Orbiting Death do a fair amount of damage for you over time on the cheap.  Maneuvers and Vengeance are basically there as Luck of the Gambler mule power picks, although they do still have some usefulness when used (in the right contexts).  Tactics, however, is simply "too good" to pass up with the way that the Gaussian's Synchronized Fire Control Build Up proc "works" in teams (and leagues!) to in effect supercharge your Human form damage dealing potential by having an increasingly high chance to proc the larger the number of team/league-mates you have within range of Tactics and being buffed by it (~41.5% chance every 10 seconds in Team-8 contexts when the team sticks together).  Blended together with the Decimation Build Up proc in Ebon Eye this can provide significantly increased uptime for the Build Up procs (plural), turning your Human form into something of a damage and control powerhouse (who also has a damage aura in Orbiting Death).

And while running ALL of the toggles available in Human form might get rather ... expensive ... in terms of endurance costs, when you can use Stygian Circle every 13.05s (or less if Gravitic Emanation procs Force Feedback!) to refuel yourself from the (mountain of) corpses you'll be creating as a Warshade using this build, you don't want to look at all those demands on your blue bar as being necessarily prohibitive to getting the most you can out of this build.  And just in case it wasn't obvious, Nebulous Form is included as an "Oh S#*t!" button to escape from situations where you're taking too much damage (as well as using it as a travel power for getting around zones outside of combat).

And I'm sure that someone is going to notice that I've got Superior sets slotted into Gravimetric Snare, Gravity Well and Gravitic Emanation in this build, unlike in previous builds I've posted.  Mainly that's a matter of being able to acquire the non-Superior version of the enhancement while leveling (so as to slot it in) and then upgrade to being Superior at Level 50, providing the increased recharge and proc values represented in the proc performance data.

So with all of that blathering out of the way, let's get on with the build itself, shall we?

Edited by Redlynne

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.1
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Spoiler

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1735;818;1636;HEX;|
|78DA6D54594F5351109EDB7BDA72CBA50B2D505A28FB524A0B8DF0648C115022814|
|882CB9321052EB14905D202824ADC8DD148143568D4071F21D107342ECFC67FE146|
|7C7679D018E352A767867223DEA4F94EBF33DFCC9C99396760AE477FD47B662728C|
|EEE542293193E9448678E24C60CFBD068D298183520F7D9F157B5B133BC6F7CDC98|
|C824678DD881A323E9446AB80B95D3A1FC7E8FF1CFFEAE9974021C839393A9D8D09|
|4618CB9E4B2DF40639424A73CF2FFDE89D9642639924C25A7E775329E4C8F1AE979|
|F063F84EFC9DD581BFAC8065848000CB6D427187D07797B0F41EA25FC04C4EA3480|
|DC00F15C02BE09CCE14FA515605401CFD3C24146F55A977AC1316AF2952730C352A|
|6BD49F1680908096DF8C7F18B384AD39CB4A01E75163250D58EFE39E26E0A24EE5C|
|C71F600425C835A2434CA51D122C439182FA17DA1CC362B0A7F91FF268E1BE6B861|
|8E1BE6B8F3A829E21845258AACC32C722EE65C61E49C022E23E721CEEAD9816053A|
|16D0397A81E6DB708E32F195F119E40AD97B48AF72BD5CAF78DF024EE9550CE5052|
|4DE79843AE8CE39771FC2BC89513A7962F28D22E7001CFE21350F14110BEA078C7D|
|136C8FA60279D6901B94AE62AB753DE5791ABE23E55BDB1C87CAADF31BE675C278C|
|775BA4EF45D4D4721D6AB9B7AD5CE356AE71946B1CE51A4739BFD3A86DE0FE34701|
|D1ABF3346E84C8D8B16894D37094FA1A699EBD33C40361E9C81089F25C23DF32217|
|632EB64275F121D7CE5C3BDB5588FCBDC0B820CF542D391923DB62DECFE207ED66C|
|64659C5B7586DDBC27498992875B6CFCCE9E4ABDFCC6916D9ED4191BF75A004294B|
|CD9DBF55D9FDB8AFF1BE1654E56DF9E8400DDF5E85E37DDEE42C4A0DD9B9FBE8960|
|60E2AB23B9FCCBA66D27D31EB782AF5259A84E265AAAE2AF2530DDE0C71629353BD|
|2EEA6C8D9BD1C3584C7958A52D4D839727A98E27A98E27A98E27A99E27C966F63F4|
|679D5F708E9B77E3761D31E42BB39BFD7F4A214FC471FEA22FB503763AF90B64522|
|FF2209EB22E56EBBC6789DB06089F1069DC9294CAFD803F2EF32FB794C2FAEFE84D|
|0F994F119A1FB39C8DEB83735AAB5836E6B29A37F8DFCFA57E8360C3A72EF0ACDC5|
|61D33A615A8F98D67F01A542EF68|
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|

Level 50 Science Warshade
Primary Power Set: Umbral Blast
Secondary Power Set: Umbral Aura
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership

Hero Profile:
------------

Level 1:    Ebon Eye    
 (A) Decimation - Accuracy/Damage: Level 27
 (3) Decimation - Damage/Endurance: Level 27
 (5) Decimation - Damage/Recharge: Level 27
 (21) Decimation - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 27
 (23) Decimation - Chance of Build Up: Level 25

Level 1:    Absorption    
 (A) Unbreakable Guard - +Max HP: Level 20

Level 2:    Gravimetric Snare    
 (A) Superior Winter's Bite - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 50
 (3) Superior Winter's Bite - Recharge/Chance for -Speed & -Recharge: Level 50
 (5) Overwhelming Force - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 27
 (11) Overwhelming Force - Damage/Chance for Knockdown/Knockback to Knockdown: Level 27
 (19) Pacing of the Turtle - Chance of -Recharge: Level 20

Level 4:    Orbiting Death    
 (A) Obliteration - Damage: Level 31
 (43) Obliteration - Damage/Recharge: Level 31
 (43) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 31
 (43) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 31
 (45) Obliteration - Chance for Smashing Damage: Level 30

Level 6:    Dark Nova    
 (A) Rectified Reticle - Increased Perception: Level 10

Level 8:    Starless Step    
 (A) Accuracy IO: Level 50+5

Level 10:    Hasten    
 (A) Recharge Reduction IO: Level 50+5
 (11) Recharge Reduction IO: Level 50+5

Level 12:    Sunless Mire    
 (A) Obliteration - Accuracy/Recharge: Level 31
 (40) Obliteration - Damage/Recharge: Level 31
 (42) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 31
 (42) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 31
 (42) Obliteration - Chance for Smashing Damage: Level 30

Level 14:    Shadow Cloak    
 (A) Luck of the Gambler - Defense/Increased Global Recharge Speed: Level 25

Level 16:    Gravity Shield    
 (A) Impervium Armor - Psionic Resistance: Level 15

Level 18:    Gravity Well    
 (A) HamiO: Peroxisome Exposure (+2 Dam/Mez)
 (48) HamiO: Peroxisome Exposure (+2 Dam/Mez)
 (48) Superior Blistering Cold - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 50
 (48) Superior Blistering Cold - Recharge/Chance for Hold: Level 50
 (50) Superior Entomb - Accuracy/Hold/Endurance: Level 50
 (50) Superior Entomb - Recharge/Chance for +Absorb: Level 50

Level 20:    Black Dwarf    
 (A) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance: Level 27
 (21) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance/Endurance: Level 27

Level 22:    Stygian Circle    
 (A) Endurance Modification IO: Level 50+5

Level 24:    Penumbral Shield    
 (A) Impervium Armor - Psionic Resistance: Level 15

Level 26:    Gravitic Emanation    
 (A) Rope A Dope - Accuracy/Stun/Recharge: Level 50+5
 (27) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge: Level 21
 (29) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback to Knockdown: Level 21
 (29) Superior Frozen Blast - Recharge/Chance for Immobilize: Level 50

Level 28:    Twilight Shield    
 (A) Aegis - Psionic/Status Resistance: Level 25

Level 30:    Nebulous Form    
 (A) HamiO: Microfilament Exposure (+2 End/Fly/Jump/Run)

Level 32:    Dark Extraction    
 (A) Call to Arms - Accuracy/Recharge: Level 27
 (33) Call to Arms - Damage/Endurance: Level 27
 (33) Call to Arms - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 27
 (33) Call to Arms - Endurance/Damage/Recharge: Level 27
 (50) Soulbound Allegiance - Chance for Build Up: Level 50

Level 35:    Quasar    
 (45) Obliteration - Damage/Recharge: Level 31
 (45) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 31
 (46) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 31
 (46) Obliteration - Chance for Smashing Damage: Level 30
 (46) Sudden Acceleration - Knockback to Knockdown: Level 21

Level 38:    Eclipse    
 (A) Unbreakable Guard - Resistance: Level 27
 (39) Unbreakable Guard - RechargeTime/Resistance: Level 27
 (39) Titanium Coating - Resistance/Recharge: Level 50+5
 (39) Efficacy Adaptor - EndMod/Accuracy/Recharge: Level 50+5
 (40) Performance Shifter - EndMod/Accuracy/Recharge: Level 50+5

Level 41:    Stygian Return    
 (A) Doctored Wounds - Heal/Recharge: Level 50+5

Level 44:    Maneuvers    

Level 47:    Tactics    
 (A) Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control - Chance for Build Up: Level 21

Level 49:    Vengeance    

Level 6:    Dark Nova Bolt    

(A) Thunderstrike - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 50+5

Level 6:    Dark Nova Blast    
 (A) Kheldian's Grace - Accuracy/Damage: Level 27
 (7) Kheldian's Grace - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 27
 (7) Kheldian's Grace - Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 27
 (9) Kheldian's Grace - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 27
 (9) Kheldian's Grace - Recharge/Form Empowerment: Level 10

Level 6:    Dark Nova Emanation    
 (A) HamiO: Centriole Exposure (+2 Dam/Range)
 (23) HamiO: Centriole Exposure (+2 Dam/Range)
 (25) Detonation - Damage/Endurance/Range: Level 50+5
 (25) Tempered Readiness - Accuracy/Endurance: Level 50+5

Level 6:    Dark Nova Detonation    
 (A) Positron's Blast - Accuracy/Damage: Level 27
 (13) Positron's Blast - Damage/Endurance: Level 27
 (15) Positron's Blast - Damage/Range: Level 27
 (15) Positron's Blast - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 27
 (17) Positron's Blast - Chance of Damage(Energy): Level 20

Level 20:    Black Dwarf Strike    

(A) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 50+5
 (31) Essence Transfer - Accuracy/Damage: Level 27
 (31) Essence Transfer - Damage/RechargeTime: Level 27
 (31) Essence Transfer - RechargeTime/Global Heal: Level 10

Level 20:    Black Dwarf Smite    
 (A) Crushing Impact - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance: Level 50+5
 (37) Essence Transfer - Accuracy/Damage/RechargeTime: Level 27
 (37) Essence Transfer - Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 27
 (40) Essence Transfer - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/RechargeTime: Level 27

Level 20:    Black Dwarf Mire    
 (36) Obliteration - Damage/Recharge: Level 31
 (36) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Recharge: Level 31
 (36) Obliteration - Accuracy/Damage/Endurance/Recharge: Level 31
 (37) Obliteration - Chance for Smashing Damage: Level 30

Level 20:    Black Dwarf Drain    
 (A) Theft of Essence - Accuracy/Healing: Level 27
 (34) Theft of Essence - Accuracy/Endurance/Healing: Level 27
 (34) Theft of Essence - Accuracy/Endurance/Recharge: Level 27
 (34) Theft of Essence - Chance for +Endurance: Level 10

Level 20:    Black Dwarf Antagonize    

(A) Perfect Zinger - Chance for Psi Damage: Level 21

Level 20:    Black Dwarf Step    
 (A) Blessing of the Zephyr - Knockback Reduction (4 points): Level 10

Spoiler

Level 1:    Dark Sustenance    

Level 1:    Shadow Step    
 (A) Jaunt - Endurance/Range: Level 50+5

Level 10:    Shadow Recall    
 (A) Winter's Gift - Slow Resistance (20%): Level 10

Level 1:    Brawl    
 (A) Accuracy IO: Level 50

Level 2:    Rest    
 (A) Interrupt Reduction IO: Level 50

Level 1:    Sprint    
 (A) Celerity - +Stealth: Level 15

Level 4:    Ninja Run    

Level 1:    Prestige Power Slide    
 (A) Quickfoot - Endurance/RunSpeed: Level 50+5

Level 1:    Prestige Power Surge    
 (A) Run Speed IO: Level 50+5

Level 1:    Prestige Power Dash    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Quick    
 (A) Empty

Level 1:    Prestige Power Rush    
 (A) Empty

Level 2:    Swift    
 (A) Run Speed IO: Level 50+5

Level 2:    Hurdle    
 (A) Jumping IO: Level 50+5

Level 2:    Health    
 (A) Panacea - +Hit Points/Endurance: Level 10
 (17) Miracle - +Recovery: Level 20
 (27) Numina's Convalesence - +Regeneration/+Recovery: Level 30

Level 2:    Stamina    
 (A) Endurance Modification IO: Level 50+5
 (13) Performance Shifter - EndMod: Level 27
 (19) Performance Shifter - Chance for +End: Level 21

Level 0:    Freedom Phalanx Reserve    
Level 0:    Portal Jockey    
Level 0:    Task Force Commander    
Level 0:    The Atlas Medallion

Spoiler

Set Bonus Totals:
24% DamageBuff(Smashing)
24% DamageBuff(Lethal)
24% DamageBuff(Fire)
24% DamageBuff(Cold)
24% DamageBuff(Energy)
24% DamageBuff(Negative)
24% DamageBuff(Toxic)
24% DamageBuff(Psionic)
4.05% Max End
5% Enhancement(Heal)
5% Enhancement(Max EnduranceDiscount)
52% Enhancement(Accuracy)

82.5% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
7.5% SpeedFlying
228.9 HP (21.37%) HitPoints
7.5% JumpHeight
7.5% SpeedJumping
Knockback (Mag -4)
Knockup (Mag -4)

MezResist(Confused) 47.5%
MezResist(Held) 47.5%
MezResist(Immobilized) 47.5%
MezResist(Sleep) 47.5%
MezResist(Stunned) 47.5%
MezResist(Terrorized) 47.5%
20% PerceptionRadius
5% (0.08 End/sec) Recovery
22% (0.98 HP/sec) Regeneration
35% ResEffect(SpeedFlying)
35% ResEffect(RechargeTime)
35% ResEffect(SpeedRunning)
16.25% Resistance(Smashing)
16.25% Resistance(Lethal)
17.75% Resistance(Fire)
17.75% Resistance(Cold)
5% Resistance(Energy)
5% Resistance(Negative)
3.5% Resistance(Toxic)
20.5% Resistance(Psionic)
7.5% SpeedRunning

Spoiler

Set Bonuses:
Decimation
(Ebon Eye)
  1.5% Resistance(Energy,Negative), MezResist(Immobilized) 2.5%, MezResist(Held) 2.5%, MezResist(Stunned) 2.5%, MezResist(Sleep) 2.5%, MezResist(Terrorized) 2.5%, MezResist(Confused) 2.5%
  12.05 HP (1.12%) HitPoints
  2.25% Max End
  6.25% Enhancement(RechargeTime)

Unbreakable Guard
(Absorption)
  80.32 HP (7.5%) HitPoints

Superior Winter's Bite
(Gravimetric Snare)
  6% Resistance(Fire,Cold), MezResist(Immobilized) 10%, MezResist(Held) 10%, MezResist(Stunned) 10%, MezResist(Sleep) 10%, MezResist(Terrorized) 10%, MezResist(Confused) 10%

Overwhelming Force
(Gravimetric Snare)
  12% (0.54 HP/sec) Regeneration

Obliteration
(Orbiting Death)
  2.25% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 3.75%, MezResist(Held) 3.75%, MezResist(Stunned) 3.75%, MezResist(Sleep) 3.75%, MezResist(Terrorized) 3.75%, MezResist(Confused) 3.75%
  3% DamageBuff(All)
  9% Enhancement(Accuracy)
  5% Enhancement(RechargeTime)

Rectified Reticle
(Dark Nova)
  20% PerceptionRadius

Obliteration
(Sunless Mire)
  2.25% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 3.75%, MezResist(Held) 3.75%, MezResist(Stunned) 3.75%, MezResist(Sleep) 3.75%, MezResist(Terrorized) 3.75%, MezResist(Confused) 3.75%
  3% DamageBuff(All)
  9% Enhancement(Accuracy)

Luck of the Gambler
(Shadow Cloak)
  7.5% Enhancement(RechargeTime)

Impervium Armor
(Gravity Shield)
  6% Resistance(Psionic)

Superior Blistering Cold
(Gravity Well)
  15% ResEffect(SpeedRunning), 15% ResEffect(RechargeTime), 15% ResEffect(SpeedFlying)

Superior Entomb
(Gravity Well)
  6% Resistance(Fire,Cold), MezResist(Immobilized) 10%, MezResist(Held) 10%, MezResist(Stunned) 10%, MezResist(Sleep) 10%, MezResist(Terrorized) 10%, MezResist(Confused) 10%

Unbreakable Guard
(Black Dwarf)
  2.5% Enhancement(EnduranceDiscount)

Impervium Armor
(Penumbral Shield)
  6% Resistance(Psionic)

Aegis
(Twilight Shield)
  5% Resistance(Psionic)

Call to Arms
(Dark Extraction)
  2.5% (0.04 End/sec) Recovery
  16.06 HP (1.5%) HitPoints

Obliteration
(Quasar)
  3% DamageBuff(All)
  9% Enhancement(Accuracy)

Unbreakable Guard
(Eclipse)
  2.5% Enhancement(EnduranceDiscount)

Luck of the Gambler
(Maneuvers)

Luck of the Gambler
(Vengeance)

Winter's Gift
(Shadow Recall)
  20% ResEffect(SpeedRunning), 20% ResEffect(RechargeTime), 20% ResEffect(SpeedFlying)

Performance Shifter
(Stamina)
  7.5% SpeedJumping, 7.5% JumpHeight, 7.5% SpeedFlying, 7.5% SpeedRunning

Theft of Essence
(Black Dwarf Drain)
  10% (0.45 HP/sec) Regeneration
  1.8% Max End
  5% Enhancement(Heal)

Obliteration
(Black Dwarf Mire)
  3% DamageBuff(All)
  9% Enhancement(Accuracy)

Essence Transfer
(Black Dwarf Smite)
  20.08 HP (1.87%) HitPoints

Blessing of the Zephyr
(Black Dwarf Step)
  Knockback (Mag -4), Knockup (Mag -4)

Essence Transfer
(Black Dwarf Strike)
  20.08 HP (1.87%) HitPoints

Kheldian's Grace
(Dark Nova Blast)
  7% Enhancement(Accuracy)
  3.75% Resistance(Smashing,Lethal), MezResist(Immobilized) 6.25%, MezResist(Held) 6.25%, MezResist(Stunned) 6.25%, MezResist(Sleep) 6.25%, MezResist(Terrorized) 6.25%, MezResist(Confused) 6.25%
  3% DamageBuff(All)
  8.75% Enhancement(RechargeTime)
  3.5% Resistance(Lethal), 3.5% Resistance(Smashing), 3.5% Resistance(Fire), 3.5% Resistance(Cold), 3.5% Resistance(Energy), 3.5% Resistance(Negative), 3.5% Resistance(Psionic), 3.5% Resistance(Toxic), 9% DamageBuff(Smashing), 9% DamageBuff(Lethal), 9% DamageBuff(Fire), 9% DamageBuff(Cold), 9% DamageBuff(Energy), 9% DamageBuff(Negative), 9% DamageBuff(Toxic), 9% DamageBuff(Psionic), 80.32 HP (7.5%) HitPoints

Positron's Blast
(Dark Nova Detonation)
  2.5% (0.04 End/sec) Recovery
  2.25% Resistance(Fire,Cold), MezResist(Immobilized) 3.75%, MezResist(Held) 3.75%, MezResist(Stunned) 3.75%, MezResist(Sleep) 3.75%, MezResist(Terrorized) 3.75%, MezResist(Confused) 3.75%
  9% Enhancement(Accuracy)

Spoiler

Ebon Eye: Decimation (1 PPM)

• 1.0 * ((4 / ( 1 + 37.91 / 100 )) + 1.67) / 60 = 7.62%

Gravimetric Snare: Superior Winter's Bite (5 PPM), Pacing of the Turtle (3.5 PPM), Overwhelming Force (flat 20%)

• 5.0 * ((4 / ( 1 + 23.19 / 100 )) + 1.67) / 60 = 40.98%
  • 3.5 * ((4 / ( 1 + 23.19 / 100 )) + 1.67) / 60 = 28.68%
    • 1 - (1-0.4098) * (1-0.2868) = 57.91% chance of at least 1 proc per attack

Orbiting Death: Obliteration (3.5 PPM)

• 3.5 * ((4 / ( 1 + 55.00 / 100 )) + 2.03) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 20 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000))) = 10.25% (Pre-clamp: 8.28%) upon casting
  • 3.5 x 10 / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 20 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000))) = 17.95% every ~10 seconds

Sunless Mire: Obliteration (3.5 PPM)

• 3.5 * ((120 / ( 1 + 81.25 / 100 )) + 2.37) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 15 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000))) = 90% (Pre-clamp: 148.85%)

Gravity Well: Superior Blistering Cold (4 PPM), Superior Entomb (3 PPM)

• 4.0 * ((20 / ( 1 + 75.57 / 100 )) + 2.07) / 60 = 89.74%
  • 3.0 * ((20 / ( 1 + 75.57 / 100 )) + 2.07) / 60 = 67.31%

Gravitic Emanation: Superior Frozen Blast (3.5 PPM), Force Feedback (2.0 PPM)

• 3.5 * ((45 / ( 1 + 49.69 / 100 )) + 1) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 40 * (11 * 45 + 540) / 30,000))) = 89.04%
  • 2.0 * ((45 / ( 1 + 49.69 / 100 )) + 1) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 40 * (11 * 45 + 540) / 30,000))) = 50.88%
  1. $Target: 1 - (1 - 0.5088)1 = 50.88%
  2. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.5088)2 = 75.87%
  3. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.5088)3 = 88.15%
  4. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.5088)4 = 94.18%
  5. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.5088)5 = 97.14%
  6. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.5088)6 = 98.60%
  7. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.5088)7 = 99.31%
  8. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.5088)8 = 99.66%
  9. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.5088)9 = 99.83%
  10. $Targets: 1 - (1 - 0.5088)10 = 99.92%

Quasar: Obliteration (3.5 PPM)

• 3.5 * ((145 / ( 1 + 55.00 / 100 )) + 3) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 25 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000))) = 90% (Pre-clamp: 147.72%) (per $Target, max 16)

Tactics: Gaussian's Synchronized Fire-Control (1 PPM)

• 1 * 10 / (60 * (1 + 60 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 40000)) = 6.5% (Pre-clamp: 2.15%)
    • Team-1: 1 - (1 - 0.065)1 = 6.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-2: 1 - (1 - 0.065)2 = 12.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-3: 1 - (1 - 0.065)3 = 18.2% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-4: 1 - (1 - 0.065)4 = 23.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-5: 1 - (1 - 0.065)5 = 28.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-6: 1 - (1 - 0.065)6 = 33.1% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-7: 1 - (1 - 0.065)7 = 37.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
    • Team-8: 1 - (1 - 0.065)8 = 41.5% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-16: 1 - (1 - 0.065)16 = 65.8% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-24: 1 - (1 - 0.065)24 = 80.0% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-32: 1 - (1 - 0.065)32 = 88.3% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-40: 1 - (1 - 0.065)40 = 93.20% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-48: 1 - (1 - 0.065)48 = 96.03% chance to proc every 10 seconds
      • League-50: 1 - (1 - 0.065)50 = 96.53% chance to proc every 10 seconds

Dark Nova Detonation: Positron's Blast (3.5 PPM)

• 3.5 * ((16 / ( 1 + 0 / 100 )) + 2.5) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 15 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000))) = 40.16% (per $Target, max 16)

Black Dwarf Mire: Obliteration (3.5 PPM)

• 3.5 * ((20 / ( 1 + 55.00 / 100 )) + 0.73) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 15 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000))) = 29.59%

Black Dwarf Drain: Theft of Essence (3.5 PPM)

• 3.5 * ((15 / ( 1 + 16.85 / 100 )) + 1.93) / 60 = 86.14%

Black Dwarf Antagonize: Perfect Zinger (3.5 PPM)

• 3.5 * ((10 / ( 1 + 0 / 100 )) + 1.67) / (60 * (0.25 + 0.75 * (1 + 15 * (11 * 360 + 540) / 30,000))) = 25.33% (per $Target, max 5)

Note that attached .mxd file includes an Alternate Slotting that shifts towards Superior and Purple 50 Sets slotting for endgame players for whom  resources and financing is NOT a problem.

Warshade - Umbral Blast - Umbral Aura.mxd

Edited by Redlynne

IifneyR.gif

Alright … time to explain the bindloadfile strategy that I use for controlling my Kheldians, because without well written bindloadfile keybinds you're going to find playing a Kheldian WAY MORE annoying that it necessarily needs to be!

So, first of all, I need to explain what my keyboard and mouse setup is, simply so as to make the ergonomics of my user interface is like.
 I use a (wired) full keyboard Apple Keyboard (I'm a Mac user) ... and I use a dirt cheap wired Logitech B100 mouse.  These items look like this:

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

My actual default keybinds that get used for ALL of my alts as a baseline which then gets overwritten by character specific keybind files is this one:

keybinds.txt

Spoiler

1 "powexectray 1 2"
2 "powexectray 2 2"
3 "powexectray 3 2"
4 "powexectray 4 2"
5 "powexectray 5 2"
6 "powexectray 6 2"
7 "powexectray 7 2"
8 "powexectray 8 2"
9 "powexectray 9 2"
0 "powexectray 10 2"
F1 "powexectray 1 3"
F2 "powexectray 2 3"
F3 "powexectray 3 3"
F4 "powexectray 4 3"
F5 "powexectray 5 3"
F6 "powexectray 6 3"
F7 "powexectray 7 3"
F8 "powexectray 8 3"
F9 "powexectray 9 3"
F10 "powexectray 10 3"
shift+1 "powexectray 1 4"
shift+2 "powexectray 2 4"
shift+3 "powexectray 3 4"
shift+4 "powexectray 4 4"
shift+5 "powexectray 5 4"
shift+6 "powexectray 6 4"
shift+7 "powexectray 7 4"
shift+8 "powexectray 8 4"
shift+9 "powexectray 9 4"
shift+0 "powexectray 10 4"
shift+F1 "powexectray 1 5"
shift+F2 "powexectray 2 5"
shift+F3 "powexectray 3 5"
shift+F4 "powexectray 4 5"
shift+F5 "powexectray 5 5"
shift+F6 "powexectray 6 5"
shift+F7 "powexectray 7 5"
shift+F8 "powexectray 8 5"
shift+F9 "powexectray 9 5"
shift+F10 "powexectray 10 5"
ctrl+1 "powexectray 1 6"
ctrl+2 "powexectray 2 6"
ctrl+3 "powexectray 3 6"
ctrl+4 "powexectray 4 6"
ctrl+5 "powexectray 5 6"
ctrl+6 "powexectray 6 6"
ctrl+7 "powexectray 7 6"
ctrl+8 "powexectray 8 6"
ctrl+9 "powexectray 9 6"
ctrl+0 "powexectray 10 6"
ctrl+F1 "powexectray 1 7"
ctrl+F2 "powexectray 2 7"
ctrl+F3 "powexectray 3 7"
ctrl+F4 "powexectray 4 7"
ctrl+F5 "powexectray 5 7"
ctrl+F6 "powexectray 6 7"
ctrl+F7 "powexectray 7 7"
ctrl+F8 "powexectray 8 7"
ctrl+F9 "powexectray 9 7"
ctrl+F10 "powexectray 10 7"
alt+1 "powexectray 1 8"
alt+2 "powexectray 2 8"
alt+3 "powexectray 3 8"
alt+4 "powexectray 4 8"
alt+5 "powexectray 5 8"
alt+6 "powexectray 6 8"
alt+7 "powexectray 7 8"
alt+8 "powexectray 8 8"
alt+9 "powexectray 9 8"
alt+0 "powexectray 10 8"
alt+F1 "powexectray 1 9"
alt+F2 "powexectray 2 9"
alt+F3 "powexectray 3 9"
alt+F4 "powexectray 4 9"
alt+F5 "powexectray 5 9"
alt+F6 "powexectray 6 9"
alt+F7 "powexectray 7 9"
alt+F8 "powexectray 8 9"
alt+F9 "powexectray 9 9"
alt+F10 "powexectray 10 9"
shift+ctrl+1 "inspexec_slot 1"
shift+ctrl+2 "inspexec_slot 2"
shift+ctrl+3 "inspexec_slot 3"
shift+ctrl+4 "inspexec_slot 4"
shift+ctrl+5 "inspexec_slot 5"
shift+ctrl "nop"
F11 say "Ready!$$emote thumbsup"
F12 say "$battlecry$$emote attack"
shift+F11 say "HELP!$$emote whistle"
shift+F12 say "RUN!"
w "+left"
e "+forward"
r "+right"
s "+turnleft"
d "+backward"
f "+turnright"
up "nop"
space "+up"
shift+space "+down"
ctrl+space "powexectray 5 9"
q "powexec_abort"
shift+q "++autorun"
ctrl+q "powexectray 10 9"
a "powexectray 6 9"
shift+a "powexectray 7 9"
ctrl+a "powexectray 8 9"
alt+a "powexectray 9 9"
tilde "targetcustomnear enemy alive$$targetcustomnext enemy alive Quantum$$targetcustomnext enemy alive Void$$targetcustomnext enemy alive Cyst$$targetcustomnext enemy alive Sapper"
shift+tilde "targetcustomnext enemy defeated"
ctrl+tilde "follow"
' "nop"
- "nop"
alt+- "nop"
/ "nop"
; "em smartphone$$windowtoggle contacts"
shift+; "em text$$ah"
\ "menu"
b "nop"
backspace "afk Sending tell…$$autoreply"
c "nop"
comma "show chat$$beginchat /tell $target, "
delete "++first"
down "powexecname Hover"
end "+zoomout"
enter "nop"
shift+enter "afk Typing…$$startchat"
ctrl+enter "em point$$say $target sighted."
equals "nop"
alt+equals "nop"
esc "unselect"
h "nop"
home "+zoomin"
nop "+lookup"
lctrl+lalt "+camrotate"
lcontrol "nop"
lctrl "nop"
left "nop"
leftarrow "nop"
m "map"
mbutton "nop"
mousechord "nop"
mousewheel "nop"
n "nop"
p "powers"
pagedown "sync$$reloadgfx$$camreset$$camdist 24"
pageup "nop"
ralt "nop"
rbutton "+mouse_look"
right "nop"
rightarrow "nop"
sysrq "nop"
shift+[ "screenshot"
t "nop"
tab "target_enemy_next"
ctrl+tab "nop"
shift+tab "target_enemy_prev"v "nop"
ctrl+v "nop"
x "nop"
z "nop"

• The ESC through F1-F12 keys get used.
  • The Tilde through Backspace keys get used.
  • TAB is rarely (if ever) used, but it does happen occasionally.
  • Q and A are usually used for "throttle" functions in games, but I use them here for things like Auto Run/Walk and cancelling power queuing on the Q key (with modifiers for the extra functions) and doing the Ninja Run, Power Surge/Sprint toggling on the A key (with modifiers to differentiate) via slotting of those powers in specific slots in tray 9.
  • WER SDF are my movement keys, and I "invert the T" so as to put side to side strafing movement on top, with turning down below.
  • Backspace is used to return tells.
  • Backslash is used to open the Menu (so as to change costumes, check ID or simply Quit).
  • The Return key I have custom coded to require Shift+Enter to startchat, so as to prevent "rolling startchat" after hitting Enter to actually send a chat.
  • The Semicolon key I have custom bound to toggle my Contacts window (with a smartphone emote). Shift+Semicolon does the same thing for the Auction House.
  • M is simply there to toggle my Map from the keyboard.
  • Spacebar is, of course, Jump and "fly up" ... while Shift+Spacebar is used to "fly down" when needed ... and Control+Spacebar activates the Jump Pack via keybind to a specific slot in tray 9.

spacer.png

Which then brings me to all of the Kheldian keybinds that I layer on top of this (including for controlling Mastermind Pets, as it turns out).

WS.txt

Spoiler

t "powexectoggleoff Black Dwarf$$powexectoggleon Dark Nova"
g "powexectoggleoff Dark Nova$$powexectoggleoff Black Dwarf"
b "powexectoggleoff Dark Nova$$powexectoggleon Black Dwarf"
1 "powexectray 1 2"
2 "powexectray 2 2"
3 "powexectray 3 2$$powexectray 5 1$$powexectray 1 1"
4 "powexectray 4 2$$powexectray 6 1$$powexectray 2 1"
5 "powexectray 5 2$$powexectray 7 1$$powexectray 3 1"
6 "powexectray 6 2$$powexectray 8 1$$powexectray 4 1"
7 "powexectray 7 2$$powexectray 9 1"
8 "powexectray 8 2"
9 "powexectray 9 2"
0 "powexectray 10 2"
right "powexecname Shadow Step$$powexecname Black Dwarf Step"
shift+right "powexecname Shadow Slip"
down "powexecname Shadow Recall"
shift+left "powexecname Nebulous Form"
lshift+lbutton "powexecname Shadow Step$$powexecname Black Dwarf Step"

T shifts to Nova Form.
G shifts to Human Form.
B shifts to Dwarf Form.

Tray 1 slots 1-4 are Nova form powers.

Tray 1 slots 5-9 are Dwarf form powers.

Trays 2+ slots 1-10 are Human form powers (etc.).

Right Arrow is an alternative way to cast Shadow Step or Black Dwarf Step which will enable the teleport rings so you can check which destinations can be reached.

Shift+Right Arrow toggles on/off Shadow Slip (which isn't included in this build, but just in case someone wants to respec into it).

Down Arrow casts Shadow Recall to teleport teammates to your location.

Shift+Left Arrow toggles on/off Nebulous Form.

LShift+LButton activates either Shadow Step or Black Dwarf Step teleport all in one click (the Teleport Bind™).

Simple and easy to use … because I'm not calling up other bindloadfiles depending on what form I'm in, and the power activation keybinds work on a "fall through" implementation where if a key can't be used in one form it'll fall back to being used in the next form, thanks to the Form lockouts.  Additionally, since everything is addressed by tray and slot positions I can rearrange my powers in my trays without needing to rewrite by bindloadfile that controls my user interface.  The only trick is to dedicate Tray 1 to all of your Nova and Dwarf Form powers and keep Tray 1 visible at all times, then use Trays 2-9 for Human Form powers.

Note that the above keybinding scheme is an All In One format which uses only a single bindloadfile to control all three forms (simultaneously?) and relies on the intellegence/situational awareness of the Player to take full advantage of everything and "know" what needs to be done when (and why) while playing a Warshade.

Edited by Redlynne

IifneyR.gif

Human Form (no Sunless Mires, no Build Up procs)

Form endurance recovery with all accolades and no toggles: 3.3 endurance/second.
Shadow Cloak, Gravity Shield, Penumbral Shield and Twilight Shield cost 0.25 endurance/second each.
Orbiting Death costs 0.65 endurance/second.
Maneuvers and Tactics cost 0.37 endurance/second each.
Total endurance cost of running all above toggles: 1.73 endurance/second … leaving 1.62 endurance/second net recovery.

Orbiting Death

Spoiler

Toggle … activation: 2s, endurance cost: 1.30 per activation, damage: 15.44 per activation
Proc … 17.95% chance to proc 71.75 damage every ~10s
Total damage per 10s: 17.05*5+(71.75*0.1795) = 98.13 over 10 seconds = +9.81 damage per second

1. $Target: 98.13 over 10 seconds = +9.81 damage per second
  2. $Target: 196.26 over 10 seconds = +19.63 damage per second
  3. $Target: 294.39 over 10 seconds = +29.44 damage per second
  4. $Target: 392.52 over 10 seconds = +39.25 damage per second
  5. $Target: 490.65 over 10 seconds = +49.07 damage per second
  6. $Target: 588.77 over 10 seconds = +58.88 damage per second
  7. $Target: 686.90 over 10 seconds = +68.69 damage per second
  8. $Target: 785.03 over 10 seconds = +78.50 damage per second
  9. $Target: 883.16 over 10 seconds = +88.32 damage per second
  10. $Target: 981.29 over 10 seconds = +98.13 damage per second

Total endurance cost: 1.30*5 = 6.5 endurance per 10 seconds = 0.65 endurance/second
Damage per endurance production: 98.13/6.5 = 15.10 damage per endurance

1. $Target = 15.10 damage per endurance
  2. $Target = 30.19 damage per endurance
  3. $Target = 45.29 damage per endurance
  4. $Target = 60.39 damage per endurance
  5. $Target = 75.48 damage per endurance
  6. $Target = 90.58 damage per endurance
  7. $Target = 105.68 damage per endurance
  8. $Target = 120.77 damage per endurance
  9. $Target = 135.87 damage per endurance
  10. $Target = 150.97 damage per endurance

Ranged Single Target Only (T2H > T3H)

Spoiler

Ebon Eye > Gravimetric Snare … repeat

• T2H Ebon Eye … animation: 1.67s, recharge: 4s (base) to 1.38s with Hasten
  • T3H Gravimetric Snare … animation: 1.67s, recharge: 4s (base) to 1.45s with Hasten

Total chain cycle time: 1.67+1.67 = 3.34 seconds
Total damage output: 90.33+83.82 = 174.15 over 3.34 seconds = 52.14 damage per second
Total endurance costs: 4.12+5.26 = 9.38 endurance over 3.34 seconds = 2.81 endurance/second
Damage per endurance production: 174.15/9.38 = 18.57 damage per endurance

Melee and Ranged Single Target (T9H > T2H > T3H > T2H > T3H)

Spoiler

Gravity Well > Ebon Eye > Gravimetric Snare > Ebon Eye > Gravimetric Snare … repeat

• T3H Gravimetric Snare … animation: 1.67s, recharge: 4s (base) to 1.45s with Hasten
  • T9H Gravity Well … animation: 2.07s, recharge: 20s (base) to 6.1s with Hasten

Total chain cycle time: 2.07+1.67+1.67+1.67+1.67 = 8.75 seconds
Total damage output: 351.7+90.33+83.82+90.33+83.82 = 700 over 8.75 seconds = 80 damage per second
Total endurance costs: 13.76+4.12+5.26+4.12+5.26 = 32.52 endurance over 8.75 seconds = 3.72 endurance/second
Damage per endurance production: 700/32.52 = 21.53 damage per endurance

Nova Form
Form endurance recovery with all accolades and no toggles: 3.32 endurance/second
Form endurance cost: 0.25 endurance/second
Net recovery in Nova form: 3.07 endurance/second

Ranged Single Target Only (T2H > T2N)

Spoiler

Ebon Eye > Dark Nova Blast … repeat

• T2N Dark Nova Blast … animation: 1.5s, recharge: 4s (base) to 1.31s with Hasten

Total chain cycle time: 1.67+1.5 = 3.17 seconds
Total damage output: 110.3+159.2 = 269.5 over 3.17 seconds = 85.02 damage per second
Total endurance costs: 4.12+3.81 = 7.93 endurance over 3.17 seconds = 2.50 endurance/second
Damage per endurance production: 269.5/7.93 = 33.98 damage per endurance

Ranged, Cone and Target AoE Mix (T2H > T3N > T4N > T2H > T2N)

Spoiler

Ebon Eye > Dark Nova Emanation > Dark Nova Detonation > Ebon Eye > Dark Nova Blast … repeat

• T2N Dark Nova Blast … animation: 1.5s, recharge: 4s (base) to 1.31s with Hasten
  • T3N Dark Nova Emanation … animation: 1.5s, recharge: 12s (base) to 4.75s with Hasten
  • T4N Dark Nova Detonation … animation: 2.5s, recharge: 16s (base) to 6.34s with Hasten

Total chain cycle time: 1.67+1.5+2.5+1.67+1.5 = 8.84 seconds
Total damage output: 110.3+(174.3 per $Target, max 10)+(149+71.75*.4016 per $Target, max 16)+110.3+159.2 = 731.61 damage over 8.84 seconds = 82.76 damage per second

1. $Target: 731.61 over 8.84 seconds = 82.76 damage per second
  2. $Targets: 1083.73 over 8.84 seconds = 122.59 damage per second
  3. $Targets: 1435.84 over 8.84 seconds = 162.43 damage per second
  4. $Targets: 1787.96 over 8.84 seconds = 202.26 damage per second
  5. $Targets: 2140.07 over 8.84 seconds = 242.09 damage per second
  6. $Targets: 2492.19 over 8.84 seconds = 281.92 damage per second
  7. $Targets: 2844.30 over 8.84 seconds = 321.75 damage per second
  8. $Targets: 3196.42 over 8.84 seconds = 361.59 damage per second
  9. $Targets: 3548.53 over 8.84 seconds = 401.42 damage per second
  10. $Targets: 3900.65 over 8.84 seconds = 441.25 damage per second
  11. $Targets: 4078.46 over 8.84 seconds = 461.40 damage per second
  12. $Targets: 4256.28 over 8.84 seconds = 481.51 damage per second
  13. $Targets: 4434.09 over 8.84 seconds = 501.63 damage per second
  14. $Targets: 4611.91 over 8.84 seconds = 521.74 damage per second
  15. $Targets: 4789.72 over 8.84 seconds = 541.86 damage per second
  16. $Targets: 4967.54 over 8.84 seconds = 561.97 damage per second

Total endurance costs: 4.12+7.2+10.62+4.12+3.81 = 29.87 endurance over 8.84 seconds = 3.38 endurance/second
Damage per endurance production: 731.61/29.87 = 24.49 damage per endurance

1. $Target: 24.49 damage per endurance
  2. $Targets: 36.28 damage per endurance
  3. $Targets: 48.07 damage per endurance
  4. $Targets: 59.86 damage per endurance
  5. $Targets: 71.65 damage per endurance
  6. $Targets: 83.43 damage per endurance
  7. $Targets: 95.22 damage per endurance
  8. $Targets: 107.01 damage per endurance
  9. $Targets: 118.80 damage per endurance
  10. $Targets: 130.59 damage per endurance
  11. $Targets: 136.54 damage per endurance
  12. $Targets: 142.49 damage per endurance
  13. $Targets: 148.45 damage per endurance
  14. $Targets: 154.40 damage per endurance
  15. $Targets: 160.35 damage per endurance
  16. $Targets: 166.31 damage per endurance

Dwarf Form
Form endurance recovery with all accolades and no toggles: 3.32 endurance/second
Form endurance cost: 0.21 endurance/second
Net recovery in Dwarf form: 3.11 endurance/second
Damage calculations assume T4D Black Dwarf Drain and T5D Black Dwarf Antagonize hit same $Targets.
Note that buffing effects on damage output from Black Dwarf Mire are, for the purposes of these calculations, "ignored" due to the highly variable number of $Targets can can be hit by Black Dwarf Mire.

Melee, PBAoE and Target AoE Mix (T5D > T1D > T2D >  T1D > T3D >  T4D)

Spoiler

Black Dwarf Antagonize > Black Dwarf Strike > Black Dwarf Smite > Black Dwarf Strike > Black Dwarf Mire > Black Dwarf Drain … repeat

• T1D Black Dwarf Strike … animation: 1.2s, recharge: 3s (base) to 1.05s with Hasten
  • T2D Black Dwarf Smite … animation: 1.5s, recharge: 6s (base) to 1.99s with Hasten
  • T3D Black Dwarf Mire … animation: 0.73s, recharge: 20s (base) to 6.5s with Hasten
  • T4D Black Dwarf Drain … animation: 1.93s, recharge: 15s (base) to 5.57s with Hasten
  • T5D Black Dwarf Antagonize … animation: 1.67s, recharge: 10s (base) to 3.96s with Hasten

Total chain cycle time: 1.67+1.2+1.5+1.2+0.73+1.93 = 8.23 seconds
Total damage output: (71.75*0.2533 per $Target, max 5)+111+178.7+111+(143+71.75*.2959 per $Target, max 10)+93.98 = 677.09 damage over 8.23 seconds = 82.27 damage per second

1. $Target: 677.09 over 8.23 seconds = 82.27 damage per second
  2. $Targets: 859.49 over 8.23 seconds = 104.43 damage per second
  3. $Targets: 1041.90 over 8.23 seconds = 126.60 damage per second
  4. $Targets: 1224.30 over 8.23 seconds = 148.76 damage per second
  5. $Targets: 1406.71 over 8.23 seconds = 170.92 damage per second
  6. $Targets: 1570.94 over 8.23 seconds = 190.88 damage per second
  7. $Targets: 1735.17 over 8.23 seconds = 210.83 damage per second
  8. $Targets: 1899.40 over 8.23 seconds = 230.79 damage per second
  9. $Targets: 2063.63 over 8.23 seconds = 250.74 damage per second
  10. $Targets: 2227.86 over 8.23 seconds = 270.70 damage per second

Total endurance costs: 0+3.32+4.21+3.32+12.96+11.25 = 35.06 endurance over 8.23 seconds = 4.26 endurance/second
Theft of Essence proc has a 86.14% chance to grant +11.41 endurance per rotation = +9.83 endurance per T5H Black Dwarf Drain activation (averaged)
Total net endurance costs per rotation: 35.06-9.83 = 25.23 endurance over 8.23 seconds = 3.07 endurance per second
Damage per endurance production: 677.09/35.06 = 19.31 damage per endurance

1. $Target: 19.31 damage per endurance
  2. $Targets: 24.51 damage per endurance
  3. $Targets: 29.72 damage per endurance
  4. $Targets: 34.92 damage per endurance
  5. $Targets: 40.12 damage per endurance
  6. $Targets: 44.81 damage per endurance
  7. $Targets: 49.49 damage per endurance
  8. $Targets: 54.18 damage per endurance
  9. $Targets: 58.86 damage per endurance
  10. $Targets: 63.54 damage per endurance

Single Target only attack chain rotations (best > worst) ranked by different criteria

Damage per second comparisons:

Spoiler

Orbiting Death + (T9H > T2H > T3H > T2H > T3H) = 89.81 Human Form
(T2H > T2N) = 85.02 Nova Form
(T9H > T2H > T3H > T2H > T3H) = 80 Human Form
Orbiting Death + (T2H > T3H) = 61.95 Human Form
(T2H > T3H) = 52.14 Human Form

Endurance per second cost comparisons:

Spoiler

(T2H > T2N) = 2.50 Nova Form
(T2H > T3H) = 2.81 Human Form
Orbiting Death + (T2H > T3H) = 3.46 Human Form
(T9H > T2H > T3H > T2H > T3H) = 3.72 Human Form
Orbiting Death + (T9H > T2H > T3H > T2H > T3H) = 4.37 Human Form

Damage per endurance comparisons:

Spoiler

(T2H > T2N) = 33.98 Nova Form
(T9H > T2H > T3H > T2H > T3H) = 21.53 Human Form
Orbiting Death + (T9H > T2H > T3H > T2H > T3H) = 19.07 Human Form
(T2H > T3H) = 18.57 Human Form
Orbiting Death + (T2H > T3H) = 17.92 Human Form

Net endurance per second recovery comparisons:

Spoiler

(T2H > T2N) = +0.57 Nova Form
(T2H > T3H) = +0.49 Human Form
Orbiting Death + (T2H > T3H) = -0.16 Human Form
(T9H > T2H > T3H > T2H > T3H) = -0.42 Human Form
Orbiting Death + (T9H > T2H > T3H > T2H > T3H) = -1.07 Human Form

Multi-Target Mix attack chain rotations (best > worst) ranked by different criteria

Damage per second comparisons:

Spoiler

(T2H > T3N > T4N > T2H > T2N) = 82.76 to 561.97 Nova Form
(T5D > T1D > T2D >  T1D > T3D >  T4D) = 82.27 to 270.70 Dwarf Form

Endurance per second cost comparisons:

Spoiler

(T5D > T1D > T2D >  T1D > T3D >  T4D) = 3.07 Dwarf Form
(T2H > T3N > T4N > T2H > T2N) = 3.38 Nova Form

Damage per endurance comparisons:

Spoiler

(T2H > T3N > T4N > T2H > T2N) = 24.49 to 166.31 Nova Form
(T5D > T1D > T2D >  T1D > T3D >  T4D) = 19.31 to 63.54 Dwarf Form

Net endurance per second recovery comparisons:

Spoiler

(T5D > T1D > T2D >  T1D > T3D >  T4D) = +0.04 Dwarf Form
(T2H > T3N > T4N > T2H > T2N) = -0.31 Nova Form

When Decimation Build Up procs … which subsequent powers in the repeating rotation gain the benefit of the 5.25 second duration buff?

Bold Text marks the T2H Glinting Eye power in the rotation that casts the Build Up buff on yourself at the end of its animation.

Italicized Text marks the succeeding powers that are subject to the Build Up buff assuming no pauses in the attack chain.

Subscripted Numbers 12345 count the succeeding powers that are subject to the Build Up buff.

Underlined Text marks Cone and AoE powers that increase the effectiveness of the Build Up buff multiplicatively against larger numbers of $Targets.

Where an attack chain repeats will be marked with a >> notation so as to make it easier to visualize buffs "wrapping around" into the next repeat.

• T9H Gravity Well … animation: 2.07s, recharge: 20s (base) to 6.1s with Hasten
  • T3N Dark Nova Emanation … animation: 1.5s, recharge: 12s (base) to 4.75s with Hasten
  • T4N Dark Nova Detonation … animation: 2.5s, recharge: 16s (base) to 6.34s with Hasten

(T2H > T3H) Human Form

Spoiler

T2H > T3H1 >> T2H2 > T3H3 >> T2H4 > T3H

(T9H > T2H > T3H > T2H > T3H) Human Form

Spoiler

T9H > T2H > T3H1 > T2H2 > T3H3 >> T9H4 > T2H > T3H > T2H > T3H
T9H > T2H > T3H > T2H > T3H1 >> T9H2 > T2H3 > T3H > T2H > T3H

(T2H > T2N) Nova Form

Spoiler

T2H > T2N1 >> T2H2 > T2N3 >> T2H4 > T2N

(T2H > T3N > T4N > T2H > T2N) Nova Form

Spoiler

T2H > T3N1 > T4N2 > T2H3 > T2N
T2H > T3N > T4N > T2H > T2N1 >> T2H2 > T3N3 > T4N4 > T2H > T2N

Edited by Redlynne

IifneyR.gif

• 2 weeks later

Just played through the Atta Caves in the past couple of days (started Level 13 and leveled up to Level 14 while on the map without leaving except to Hospital) and simply due to the sheer quantity of spawn groups on the maps while playing my Peacebringer and Warshade solo through the caves ... and I found it kind of interesting how my Peacebringer and Warshade dealt with the large numbers of Quantum Gunners who spawned throughout the map.

On my Warshade (first, I ran my Peacebringer second), I was starting out (with the v2 build, not the v3 build I've now posted) in Human Form with Orbiting Death (and trying to make it work) ... and once I hit a Level 14 Troll Lieutenant while I was Level 13 and got pummeled into a Hospital trip I switched to doing the rest of the Atta Caves in Nova form and never looked back.

But the curious thing was that my strategy for dealing with Quantum Gunners was radically different for my Warshade involved use switching back to Human form, retreating to a "safe" distance from the spawn group with Orbiting Death toggled on so as to use Starless Step to teleport foe to the ceiling(!) above my position (so the Quantum Gunner would fall into my Orbiting Death aura radius and delay their attack until they gain their footing).  I'd then cue up use of the Nemesis Staff once the Quantum Gunner has "moved" through the teleport (so you don't interrupt the casting) so that part of the draw animation finishes more quickly and that the Nemesis Staff is the first thing to hit the Quantum Gunner so as to inflict Knockback and buy more time in which the Quantum Gunner can't attack.  Once the Nemsis Staff attack is done, change to Nova form and just deliver fast attacks to burn down the Quantum Gunner as fast as possible and then get ready in case any other adds are running to also attack (hence why it's a good idea to use Starless Step at a decent remove to delay how quickly those adds, if any, arrive).  Once the Quantum Gunner and any adds are mopped up, it's just more Nova form burning down the stock and standard spawn groups that don't have a Quantum Gunner mixed in with them ... until finding the next spawn group with a Quantum Gunner in it.

By contrast, my Peacebringer handled the same problem quite differently.  On my Peacebringer I would simply revert from Nova form to Human form to prepare to engage the Quantum Gunner.  If Essence Boost was recharged, cast it, but if not skip it.  However, the real reason for reverting to Human form was to cast Inner Light to boost damage output, so if Inner Light wasn't recharged yet I'd wait for it to finish recharging.  After getting buffed with Essence Boost (first, optional) and Inner Light (second, required) I'd then switch back to Nova form and charge the Quantum Gunner (already selected as $Target) with Bright Nova Scatter queued up to cast upon getting within range, immediately followed by Bright Nova Detonation ... and then launch into the usual single target attack chain (Glinting Eye, Bright Nova Bolt, Bright Nova Blast, Bright Nova Bolt, repeat) to mop up the entire spawn group.

The curious thing is how the asymmetries between Starless Step+Sunless Mire and Essence Boost+Inner Light empowers Warshades and Peacebringers respectively to deal with the threat of Quantum Gunners, and how the disparate capabilities lead to such radically different engagement strategies for being able to deal with those all too pesky Quantum Gunners.  I just find it interesting how when given different tools both Kheldians CAN have strategies for dealing with this particular challenge the methods used wind up being so radically different.  Same outcome (defeated Quantum Gunners) ... but completely different means ... which is Very Cool™.

IifneyR.gif