Black shroud dimension badge

Yahusha

this is a copied quote from accolade guide portal jockey after finishing the main story arcs and under those are this: "Shrouded: Do Black Shroud Dimension Arc in Ouroboros. You just need to enter and exit the mission and you’ll get the exploration badge."

After entering the mission neither walking nor jumping in to the red exit works. You have to either use an ourobouro portal or base portal to exit. You dont get the badge for exiting the two alternative ways.

I have this mission saved, Defeat Nightstar and I often use this to have new alts on a different account get the badge 'early'.

You're right that it's bugged that you couldn't step out of the mission but, I've always got the badge upon exiting (as already mentioned, via o-port or base port).  It doesn't show up on the system message but if you look at your most recent badge, it should be there.  I've done this quite recently on 3 alts which now have Portal Jockey.

I'm not too sure about acquiring the badge via Ouroboros/flashback though.

@Kismet

@KlSMET - (kLsmet)

@Kismette

@Kismet Angel/@Angel of Fate/@One Kismet - on live

Heroes on Guardian/Villains on Victory

• 2 weeks later

I've always found Shrouded Badge to be almost totally random.  It's not awarded only for the "Defeat Nightstar" mission, there are one or two others that grant it as well, though I can't remember the names off the top of my head.  Sometimes I will get it as soon as I've entered the mission, other times I've been in the mission 20 minutes or longer without it being awarded.  I've never heard anything about it being awarded "only if you exit via Ouro" though...in fact I have never once exited via Ouorboros from that mission, and have still gotten the badge.

4 hours ago, Hivercide said:

there are one or two others that grant it as well, though I can't remember the names off the top of my head.

One of them is an early Carnies mission -- I think it's one of the two "Check out the Carnival of Shadows" instanced outdoor missions from Madeleine Casey.