Another Proc Question

Pharce

I have a Electric/Nin Sentinel. I have him built out and to my surprise I have him with soft capped Def and perma hasten. I still have not put any enhanments into Knock out blow from Mako PPP. So I would like to Proc out an attack. Should I proc out knock out blow? or Put ragnarock in ti and proc out Thunderous blast instead. Thunderous blast currently has a purple set 5 slotted with a -res proc. I can deal with missing on those 2 powers. And I have an end recovery power that will keep me going. Any advice is appreciated. And no i have yet to get mids actually working on my Mac, though i've tried.

I'd agree with Caulderone. Having a nuke up often is awesome. My Water/Regen has his nuke slotted with full Sentinel's Ward, and it's up roughly every 36 seconds. For my playstyle that's acceptable. I didn't build for Hasten, so your build including a purple set prolly sees a quicker recharge on your nuke.

I have KO Blow fully procced out (I'm using FF, Neuronic, Ghost Widow, Touch of Death, Glad Strike & Glad Net) and that thing hits like a truck. (I'm also using a full procced Arctic Breath which is also quite wonderful - Posi, Jav Volley, Annihilation, Lady Grey, Impeded Swiftness & Shield Breaker - and considering duplicating that, minus ImpSwift, in Steam Spray too.)

@Cutter

So many alts, so little time...

If you're only going to pick one power to put procs in from Electrical I'd go with Short Circuit. It only has just over a 40% chance to proc regular procs and 60% on the purple but it a target rich environment it should get you a pretty good return on investment.

Try Sirocco's Dervish Acc/Dmg and Proc, Armageddon Dam/End and Proc,  and the procs from Obliteration and Eradication (assuming you have your accuracy sorted).

It should average about 240 damage, which is about 100 more than a purple set and 130 more than an ATO. Just be wary that sometimes they just wont go off but it will average out.

At perma haste it should be around a 7 second recharge so you can open every encounter with Short Circuit (3 second cast), Thunderous Blast (4 second cast), Short Circuit which aint terrible. Anything that gets hit by all 3 and survives will be at -125.5% end too for whatever thats worth.

3 hours ago, Knottewe said:

At perma haste it should be around a 7 second recharge so you can open every encounter with Short Circuit (3 second cast), Thunderous Blast (4 second cast), Short Circuit which aint terrible. Anything that gets hit by all 3 and survives will be at -125.5% end too for whatever thats worth.

Recharge begins after animation ends.  With a 7 second recharge, you can't immediately SC again after TB.  3 second gap.

Thanks for all your ideas. I have a very different build when I can I'll post it. The point of TB being on  fast cool down is a good one. I 'll keep ragnarok 5 slotted with annihilation -res in it. Then slot KB with procs. 

I skipped short circuit cause I wanted to explore the experimentation pool. I wanted adrenal boost to see what it can do for me and I like it. I also took corrosive vial cause partly for the AoE mainly to mule sets. It actually can come in handy some times. KB is just a great power to push my damage to max on single target but it's not a crucial part of my attack chain. Also the -end works really well.