Fix the Zone information kiosks!!!!

RiotAce

I remember the same thing, @Greycat. That there was some stupid fundamental glitch in the code for the kiosks that it was far easier to just turn the things off than to spend the days/weeks/months combing through the spaghetti to find the memory leak.

Personally, I would like to see the original code scrapped and rebuilt with new features in addition to the old usages; things like being able to look up an in-game Paragon Wiki, or extended bios for other characters, that kind of thing. 

45 minutes ago, Wild Claw said:

Personally, I would like to see the original code scrapped and rebuilt with new features in addition to the old usages; things like being able to look up an in-game Paragon Wiki, or extended bios for other characters, that kind of thing. 

... was the in game browser disabled? It was a fairly poor one, but I seem to remember having one for a bit. I don't remember how to bring it up to begin with...

Still not particularly fond of certain segments of this community.

59 minutes ago, Greycat said:

... was the in game browser disabled? It was a fairly poor one, but I seem to remember having one for a bit. I don't remember how to bring it up to begin with...

I don't remember one being there, but that doesn't mean much. 🙂