Duo weirdness in Striga

DoctorDitko

A friend and I made a pair of toons intended to duo together, with a Dark theme. (I'm a DD Corrupter, he's a DD Dominator, if it matters.)

We have run all missions together, no side mishes, levels close to equivalent.

In Striga, Stephanie Peebles -- after the first few errands -- gives us missions in differing order: I'll get a hunt BP, he'll get a door mish, then vice versa.

If that's working as intended, fine, otherwise kinda strange. We wind up having to run several mishes twice, rather than them completing in sync.

(I'm set to prompt for shared mishes, and so is he.)

Edited by DoctorDitko

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

If a contact has both storyline (i.e., progresses the story that the little book icon under the contact shows) and random missions, if they only offer you one mission at a time, whether you get a storyline or random mission is up to the RNG. If they offer you a choice of two missions, and you have a storyline open with them, one will always be the storyline, the other one will be random (and between two characters, you may not get the same random mission).