Sentinel Sonic Attack

srmalloy

I haven't gotten the character high enough to check other powers, but the first two powers in Sonic Attack -- Shriek and Scream -- feel like their animation time is out of synch with the actual animation. With both of them, I get stuck standing there with my hand outstretched, frozen in place, after the attack fires. I don't have a decisive determination, but it feels as if the character is locked into the attack pose for about a half second to a second after the power effect displays (i.e., the rings traveling to the target), during which the character can't move, can't activate a power, and queued powers may or may not fire.

On 4/26/2020 at 1:49 PM, JayboH said:

Shriek and Scream only have outstretched hands if you changed to the alternate animations.

That's what the game gave me; I didn't even go into the power customization for Sonic Attack, just set up the colors for Radiation Armor and clicked the 'same colors across entire character' toggle.

7 hours ago, srmalloy said:

That's what the game gave me; I didn't even go into the power customization for Sonic Attack, just set up the colors for Radiation Armor and clicked the 'same colors across entire character' toggle.

Odd, that's definitely not the default.  Usually the blasts come from your character's mouth.

image.png.440bd3ba66421192ca1fb954c5d313c2.pngspacer.pngFlint Eastwood