Unused IOs in Respec

Arc-Mage

I thought when you did a respec, whatever unused IOs left over, you got the component price for them. Is this not true? I just did a respec and didn't get any INF for my unused IOs.

I should preface this by stating I was trying to get the INF back on a bunch of lvl 10 IOs. 70 total.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

Ok, I must have clicked thru that. Thanks for the feedback.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

Back waaay old school...before IOs existed, a respec would return vender price for enhamcements left in your bottom portion.  I dont know if that was changed on live or here on HC.  Since IOs cannot be bought from a vendor there is really no way for the game to return your inf on IOs. 

If you move them to your trays during the respec you can sell them on AH or store them in a base for future alts.  If you have just a few to change you can use an unslotters and move the enh from its slot to your trays and sell or store it.

Good luck!

• Retired Game Master

It was a change on SCORE.  The change was due to all of the enhancement inventory being unlocked.  Instead of the sellback, you can put enhancements you want to keep in the tray and dispose of the rest.