I made a global channel for Controllers

LaconicLemur

Hey all,

I made a Controllers chat channel, called "Controllers".  I had a blast in the old CoH running with mostly trollers and hopefully this will help keep our population strong. Of course other archetypes are welcome to join the channel as well. Aside from being global, another advantage of channels is not having to abandon any super groups. Hoping to get enough people so that all-controller TF's and such could be organised to tackle content at higher difficulties for the fun of it.  I'm primarily on Indomitable but channel is open for all servers. ParagonWiki says channel max is 2500, with 150 concurrent. Would be great if we hit that.

To join, type "/chat_join Controllers" in your text box or search for "Controllers" with the channel search function.

Nice.

When I get home and get on I'll need to add my controller to it..... Dominator's ok too?

** Asus TUF x670E Gaming, Ryzen 7950x, AIO Corsair H150i Elite, TridentZ 192GB DDR5 6400, Sapphire 7900XTX, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD, NVME Sabrent Rocket 2TB, MP600 Pro 8tb, MP700 2 TB. HDD Seagate 12TB **

** Corsair Voyager a1600 **