GUIDE: i25 Homecoming Quality of Life (QoL) consolidated list of tweaks

LaconicLemur

City of Heroes is full of hidden settings and options that can make playing the game a lot easier. It's a mix of commands, binds, and in-game "hacks" that I run almost each time I start playing an alt.  Most, if not all, of these have been posted in the forums. Almost all you can reference more info from ParagonWiki. Some are only available on the Homecoming servers. Here I've consolidated the ones I use the most and find the most helpful.  Links to sources where I could find them. 

Note: Hero-side locations.  Also, obviously there is subjectivity to what is useful. Would welcome posts on other ideas, or links to other sources that you find useful.

Tweaking your HUD:

- Map can be undocked from Compass/Nav bar and scaled so you can have a perma mini-map

- Seeing and tracking additional combat info

Powers Bar > Powers > Combat Attributes > right-click on attribute and "track"

- Team buff icons and info  Team window > Arrow on the right side to expand and view buffs for each teammate. Also to see their current location (sometimes buggy if they are on a mission map).

- View numerical cooldowns for powers (ex. Hasten): Options>Windows>Beta

- Command to consolidate buff icons

"/optionset buffsettings [numCode]"

4096 - group window numeric stacking

16  - status window numeric stacking

1048576 - pet window numeric stacking

- Change the font for chat and other texts (https://fonts.google.com/ has some good ones)

- Change your mouse cursor size via Options

Window and text scaling:

- For scaling all windows, use the setting under Options

- Chat window can be further customised under Options, including font size

- For specific windows, you need to undock the particular window from its parent.

Then you can use the "/window_scale [windowName] [scale]" command. Common windows are (with sample scaling):

/window_scale compass 1.20

/window_scale Email 1.20

/window_scale PowerList 1.30

/window_scale Salvage 1.25

/window_scale Chat 1.10

/window_scale Enhancements 1.15

/window_scale Power 1.05

/window_scale Health 1.05

/window_scale contact 1.20

/window_scale Info 1.20

Helpful hacks:

- Autofire for Hasten (or any power): Ctrl+ left-click on the power

- Change your mission difficulty settings anywhere: click on the chat bubble icon on the chat window > "Notoriety"

- P2W Vendor (Atlas Park, FBZ, Mercy Island, Grandville, Pocket D.  Nova Praetoria is T4V in map) useful temp powers - starter kit (Look under "Prestige Powers") "

Use Sands of Mu, Nemesis Staff or Black Wand (all free) for additional attacks. Useful until around level 15-22.

Buy the generic Jet Pack for 5,000 influence per 30 mins of flight time. Buy at least 2 hrs' worth.

- P2W Vendor useful temp powers - teaming kit (Look under "Prestige Powers")

Team Transporter (to Mission); 10M influence

Supergroup Portal (create an SG portal at your location); 10M influence

Mission Transporter (user only); 1M influence

Base Transporter; 1M influence

Assemble The Team; 1M influence

Reveal; 10k influence  (reveals entire mission map when available. Can also reveal zones like Firebase Zulu. More helpful than you think)

- Custom window maker.  Step-by-step guide here.  Popmenu guide here.  Helpful for organising travel temp powers.  Original guide here.

Note: I could not get the window Edit option to work. Had to create a custom macro once then edited the custom.window in notepad.

Note: This will add the custom window to *all* accounts using the same CoH game folder/directory.

- How to manage your character setups when you have alt-itis (advanced guide)

- Create macro for emailing yourself inf: /macro "Money" emailsendattachment Global Subject Infl AttachmentType InventoryLocation Message

->Not much known about command, but: AttachmentType values are: 2=inspirations, 11=salvage, 12=recipes; Global only works for single-name chars.

-> ex: /macro "Money" emailsendattachment @MyGlobalName "More inf" 2000000 "0" "0" "Cash from @Name"

Useful keybinds:

- Creating keybinds and macros @ ParagonWiki

- Bind Tray 1, Power 10 to mousebutton: "/bind button4, powexec_slot 10" (Or change via Options>Keybinds)

- Change Tab to target nearest enemy: "/bind TAB "target_enemy_near"  (Or change via Options>Keybinds)

- Find custom targets (e.g. NPC to save, or boss to kill): "/bind alt+g beginchat /bind g target_custom_next [enemy]" (replace g as necessary. Can use partial name, like "Joe" instead of "Joe Smith")

- Auto-convert any 3 small inspirations to a small purple (Luck) inspiration:

"/bind p, insp_combine insight Luck$$insp_combine sturdy Luck$$insp_combine respite Luck$$insp_combine break_free Luck$$insp_combine awaken Luck$$insp_combine catch_a_breath Luck"  (replace p as necessary)

Useful commands:

- Access auction house from almost anywhere: /ah 

- Print your current game coordinates: /loc

- Print local time: /localtime

- Clear chat: /clearchat

- Clear all powers from all trays except any custom macros (useful after a respec): /cleartray

- Export your build to a .txt file. You can then import the build into Mids Reborn: /buildsave

--> In Mids, click "File => Open". Navigate to "<YourCOHDirectory>\<YourAccountName>\Builds". Select the "build.txt" file and click "Open"

- In the Options window, you can save and load Options settings. Useful for having consistent options for all alts.

Reminder: Task forces ONLY NEED 1 person to start. Full team not required. (setting is specific to Homecoming servers)

Reminder: Null the Gull (Pocket D, bird on a truck villain-side) can change your alignment. Helpful if you want access to Villain Epic Powers. (Completing any arc will allow you to choose any Epic powerset. Black Scorpion arc is easiest.)

Useful Supergroup Bases

- Create an SG - go inside City Hall in AP and go to "Registration".  All bases and items are free.

- Invite alt to SG: "/altinvite [altName]"

- To generate your SG code, type: "/sg_passcode [word]"

- Install storage racks and tables to store salvage, enhancements, and inspirations. Permissions are editable.

- Install invention tables to create IO's without going to a university.

- Install beacons and portals to zones. You can install 10(?) beacons for each portal.  Suggest 5 or less for ease of use.

- Install a Pillar of Ice and Flame for access to Ouroboros missions

- Install a merit vendor ATM

- Install arcane/tech power items for energy and control if you want to install a rez station ("Teleport to base" option when killed )

- Base building video guide here

Getting Around Quickly

- Review the various teleport options that were revamped for HC in i27, such as the Long Range Teleporter Accolade

- Earn the Long Range Teleporter by parking your character in Pocket D for 1 hour

- Check the P2W Vendor for various Travel powers you can buy (see section above on useful P2W Vendor items)

- Options to get the Ouroboros travel power (insta TP to Ouroboros with access to multiple city zones)

(1) Ask someone to open an Oro portal. 

(2) Get the Midnighter Badge (see tip following this) and enter Cimerora 

(2B) Enter Recluse's Victory pvp zone

(3) Complete a mission (any story arc) via the Pillar of Ice & Flame at a super group base

(4) Complete a time-travel mission 

- Options for Midnighter Badge: access to Ouroboros, Cimerora story arcs and ITF (Imperious Task Force)

(1) Go to Night Ward via the TUNNEL system and enter the mansion (5 minutes)

(2) Complete Montague Castellana's story arc

(3) Use LFG hack*

- Getting to Cimerora for ITF's and more: Steel Canyon South, Founders Falls, or Croatoa

- The smaller building to the right of the university.  Has a crescent moon on top.

- Getting to Shard Task Forces / Firebase Zulu: Long Range Teleport, TUNNEL system or use LFG hack*

- Getting to Rikti War Zone: Long Range Teleport, SG base teleport beacon, LFG hack* (Lady Grey TF) or Vanguard Depots @ Atlas Park & PI

- Earn the Monitor Duty or Rapid Response temp powers

*LFG hack: click on the LFG tab in chat window, select task force in desired zone. Queue solo, make sure to lock the queue to current group (you). Click the green button and you will get transported to the TF starting contact's zone.

Saving influence when starting out

- XP and Influence gain options are in the Options Menu

- XP boosters are available at the P2W vendor

- Email influence to yourself using your @globalName from a richer alt

- Need about 2.5 million influence to kit out to level 25 IO enhancements

- Level 25 IO's are functionally equivalent to level 50 SO enhancements 

- @ Level 15, can go to University (Steel Canyon South) and talk to Administrator Lenk to learn about IO's

- Universities and Vanguard HQ in RWZ have invention tables for crafting IO's

- You can Memorise some recipes so that you never have to buy it again, thus 50% cheaper crafting cost. Useful if you plan to play multiple alts.

Earning influence (check AH prices to confirm profit margins)

- Buy "Inner Inspiration" (free) from the P2W vendor. Sell the inspirations you get for ~50k each.

- Complete 1-2 TF's and convert merits to Enhancement Converters. They go for ~ 100k in the Auction House (AH).

- Check the prices for the "Overwhelming Force Set". Join and complete a Summer Blockbuster (lvl 15+) and sell your (guaranteed) drop.

- Know that the Auction House will blend all crafted IO's together, no matter what level.  So a lvl 30 IO can be sold as a lvl 50 IO.

- At any level, craft any PVP sets and sell.

- Below level 30, craft and and convert any yellow healing recipes to get either Regen Tissue (lvl 10-30) or Miracle unique enhancements (+Regen and +Recovery, respectively).

- Between level 30 to level 50, craft any yellow healing IO recipes you find, and spend 2 or more converters to get a Numina IO. Either sell the Numina or spend more converters to convert it to the Numina unique. Same idea for defense sets and LotG unique.

Craft and convert other enhancements to sell

- Run an AE low-level mission and buy rares or recipe rolls from tickets gained to sell on the AH

- Make a spines/fire brute and farm @ the AE buildings. Or look at other farming builds here.

Ouroboros Story Arcs for Merits and Incarnate drops

- *very* helpful to have Reveal Power (P2W vendor), and stealth/invis

- Freakshow War (55 merits / ~ 1 hr). Note the board transit mission, the bosses don't come out until 3-5 mins after you enter the map.

- Freakalympics (34 merits)

- Smoke & Mirrors (12 merits)

- Heather Townsend (Burden of the Past part 1) - 1 Emp Merit + random common Incarnate salvage + Incarnate salvage random roll

- Other: The fast way to gain all 4 Accolade Powers, even solo. (passive +HP, +End, + Rcvry, etc.)

- Other: - Guide to the Incarnate System

Useful Powers & Generic slotting using generic IO or SOs**

-Primary and Secondary generic slotting:

3x main effect + 1-2x end for toggles

3x main effect, 1/1/1 end / rech / acc for activated powers (at least 1 end for Brute damage);

3x main effect for clicky buffs

3x main effect + 2-3x rech for clicky buffs that have longer cooldowns

1-2x acc at first for damage-dealing powers

- Stamina: 1-2, depending need as you level. Slot Performance Shifter Chance for +End when IO'ing.

- Health: 1-2. Slot Panacea Unique while leveling if you can afford it. Slot Numina and Miracle uniques when IO'ing

- Hasten: 2-3 RchrgRdxn

- Leadership Pool (Maneuvers, Assault, Tactics, Vengeance): 1-2 EndRdxn then use as LotG "mule" slots for LotG IO's

- Travel Powers: Super Jump (faster) or Flight / Mystic Flight are easiest to use when starting out.

- Travel Powers: bind for using Teleport with mouse:

option 1: /bind shift+lbutton "powexec_name Teleport" (target to teleport)

option 2: /bind shift+lbutton "powexec_location camera:max Teleport"  (1-click teleport to max distance)

- Travel Power stealth uniques: Must slot on toggle travel power, won't work on non-toggle, e.g. Hurdle (I think)

- When IO'ing, 5 of each bonus effect is max. Rest is ignored. For example, Luck of the Gambler (LotG) +7.5% recharge max is 5 enhancements of this type. The bonus of the 6th will not count.

- Quick guide for understanding IO's (Gulbasaur)

- The old forum is archived and each AT sub-forum has a consolidated list of build guides (circa 2012, aka issue 24)

** This is fairly subjective but should give an idea of what to aim for in general. Then tweaked to suit your AT and playstyle.

Useful Software

Mid's Reborn / Hero Designer and link for zip file/custom installer here.

- Guide to using Mid's here.

- Ctrl-T to see summary buff window

- Defense softcap @ 45%, 59% for Incarnate (need more if fighting +5 enemies or those with high to-hit)

- Resistance hardcap @ 90%  for Brutes and Tanks. Epic ATs (khelds, soldiers, widows)@ 85%. All other ATs  @ 75%.

- Perma Hasten around +214% (depending on AT. Basically get recharge rate to 2 mins or less)

- See the comment above under "Useful commands" about how to use /buildsave to export your build from COH and import it into the app

Vidiot Maps

- Best way to find badges and lore

- Marks places of interest for PvP zone missions

- Other stuff

Hero Stats (HeroStats not working as of 2019-Dec)

- live stats tracker and buff cooldown tracker

Power themes by Archetype

- For help creating thematic characters

Abbreviations:

AT - Archetype

AE - Architect Entertainment

FBZ - Firebase Zulu

HUD - Heads-up Display

IO - Invention Origin (Enhancement)

LotG - Luck of the Gambler defense set (enhancement)

P2W - Pay to Win

PI - Peregrine Island

SO - Single Origin (Enhancement)

Edited by LaconicLemur
Cleaned up email money formatting
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 8

Quick note about the "Target_custom_next" command, if you're using it to pick out enemies, put an alive tag in there. So it might be "target_custom_next enemy alive Surgeon" or the like.

And a couple other useful keybinds or macros:

For the radiation defender/controller/corruptor/masterminds out there-

/bind e "powexec_toggle_off "Radiation Infection"$$powexec_toggle_off "Enervating Field"" (replace e as you like) - auto drops your toggles since they now stay up on a dead body.

/macro Caltrops "powexec_location target Caltrops" (you can replace Caltrops with any power that is targeted the same way) activates the chosen power, centered on your current target.

/macro Charge "powexec_location self "Shield Charge"" Like above, only centers the power in yourself, useful for the likes of Shield Charge because it turns it in to a PBAoE.

/bind e "powexec_location target teleport" - for the stone tanks and brutes out there, teleport directly to your target.

/bind r "powexec_location camera:max teleport" hit r, automatically teleport as far out as the camera can see, straight out.

• Like 3

Always happy to answer questions in game, typically hanging around Help.
Global is @Zolgar, and tends to be tagged in Help.

The only list of options for WindowName I could find is here: https://web.archive.org/web/20120904185052/http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showthread.php?t=116730

Are there any additional ones that have been added? I'd love to tweak the auction house window.

• Retired Game Master
24 minutes ago, ElPuerco said:

The only list of options for WindowName I could find is here: https://web.archive.org/web/20120904185052/http://boards.cityofheroes.com/showthread.php?t=116730

Are there any additional ones that have been added? I'd love to tweak the auction house window.

Check Appendix D in Shenanigunner's technical guide.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ElPuerco said:

If you click on the Sub-section text " Window and text scaling: " , it links to a page in ParagonWiki. Sadly, in doesn't seem to have options for the AH.

Edited by LaconicLemur

Wow! This is a mindblowing resource.

Nitpick: 90% in resistance isn't a soft cap, but a hard cap. Additional resistance will do nothing for you no matter the enemy, save for the rare enemies with resistance debuffs (and because resistance resist resistance debuffs, it will take a lot of them to hurt you if you're at 90% res).

Also, that hard cap varies per AT. Only Brutes and Tankers can reach 90%. Epic ATs (kheldians, arachnos soldiers, widows) can reach 85%. All other ATs cap at 75% resistance.

1 hour ago, nihilii said:

Wow! This is a mindblowing resource.

Nitpick: 90% in resistance isn't a soft cap, but a hard cap. Additional resistance will do nothing for you no matter the enemy, save for the rare enemies with resistance debuffs (and because resistance resist resistance debuffs, it will take a lot of them to hurt you if you're at 90% res).

Also, that hard cap varies per AT. Only Brutes and Tankers can reach 90%. Epic ATs (kheldians, arachnos soldiers, widows) can reach 85%. All other ATs cap at 75% resistance.

Thank you! I updated with the correction and your added info, edited for brevity. Really appreciate it, and definitely not a nitpick. 

• Like 1

Thanks for this!  I've been using it a lot.  Just curious if you (or anyone) happens to know the window scale name for the pets window?  I tried pets, pet, petwindow, petlist, petswindow and probably some others I can't recall just now. 

For earning inf early on, I get Inner Inspiration from the P2W vendor (and save my insp from outbreak).  After a quick DFB or running early mishes or just street sweeping, I get enough inf to sell them for $50K each.  Then I sell the inspirations from the inner inspiration until I get enough inf to play the market.  Once I'm done with that, I might revoke Inner Inspiration for Mystic Fortune or whatever, but it's also helpful to have on tfs when you're eating/combining inspirations faster than they're dropping.

You can also email inf from your main to your alts, so that's a big help to lowbie alts, too.

I was told about this a couple days ago, but it took me a couple to figure it out.

/Enter_base_from_passcode <basepasscode>

ex:

/enter_base_from_passcode warpzone-4141

No need to buy the base transporter, takes you right into a base you have the passcode for from anywhere I've tried it so far.

7 hours ago, Justisaur said:

I was told about this a couple days ago, but it took me a couple to figure it out.

ex:

No need to buy the base transporter, takes you right into a base you have the passcode for from anywhere I've tried it so far.

This is neat, what if your base doesnt require a passcode. 

19 minutes ago, FrostyDelicious said:

If you own the base, the passcode is easy enough to set: /sg_passcode [word]

7 hours ago, Justisaur said:

ex:

Added -- nice find!

13 hours ago, Tahliah said:

Thanks for this!  I've been using it a lot.  Just curious if you (or anyone) happens to know the window scale name for the pets window?  I tried pets, pet, petwindow, petlist, petswindow and probably some others I can't recall just now.

Thanks for the suggestions -- added them to the guide!  The link to ParagonWiki says the window name is "Pet".  Unfortunately I don't play much with pets so I haven't tested it.

8 hours ago, FrostyDelicious said:

Passcodes actually open up your base...

You SG teammates will still never need it, they can just jump into it from any base portal or teleporter...

But the passcode allows other non-teammates to go to your base, if they have the passcode...there are limitations as to what they can do in your base (they can't take salvage or edit it in any way), but they can use the Teleporters for instance...

But if you never give the passcode to anyone, then really nothing changes for you at all, except you can use this nifty new command

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

• 3 weeks later

Two commands that are helpful for diagnosing lag issues are /showfps 1 and /netgraph 1

showfps gives you a fps readout in the upper right and netgraph shows ping, packets and a graph on the bottom right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Torchbearer

Discount Heroes SG:

Frostbiter - Ice/Ice Blaster

Throneblade - Broadsword/Dark Armor Brute

Silver Mantra - Martial Arts/Electric Armor Scrapper

• 2 weeks later

some binds & macros (a couple are redundant):

BINDS TANKER SHIELD / WAR MACE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
/bind G "powexec_location target Shield Charge"

starting point
/bind_load_file keybindsTANKAUTO_01.txt

keybindsTANKAUTO_01.txt
S "+turnleft$$powexec_auto Conserve Power$$bind_load_file keybindsTANKAUTO_02.txt"
F "+turnright$$powexec_auto Hasten$$bind_load_file keybindsTANKAUTO_02.txt"

keybindsTANKAUTO_02.txt
S "+turnleft$$powexec_auto Active Defense$$bind_load_file keybindsTANKAUTO_01.txt"
F "+turnright$$powexec_auto Active Defense$$bind_load_file keybindsTANKAUTO_01.txt"

/bind INSERT "powexec_altslot 4$$follow"$$bind HOME "powexec_altslot 5$$follow"$$bind PAGEUP "powexec_altslot 6$$follow"$$bind DELETE "powexec_slot 4$$follow"$$bind END "powexec_slot 5$$follow"$$bind PAGEDOWN "powexec_slot 6"

credit: The Bobby Llama
/bind UPARROW "powexectoggleoff Walk$$powexectoggleon Grant Cover$$powexectoggleon Weave$$powexectoggleon Tough$$powexectoggleon Against All Odds$$powexectoggleon Battle Agility$$powexectoggleon Deflection$$powexectoggleon Combat Jumping$$powexectoggleon Sprint"

/macro_image "Inherent_GreyWolfPet" "Barky" "local Here, Barky!$$powexec_location forward:25 Wolf Pet"

/macro HOT "em drat$$l It's too hot in this thing!$$cc 0"$$macro HLM "em drat$$l Where's my damn helmet...$$cc 1"

-or-

ROTATING HELM

starting point
/bind_load_file keybindsROTATE_HELM_01.txt

HELM

keybindsROTATE_HELM_01.txt
CTRL+J "emote drat$$local Where's my damn helmet...$$cc 1$$bind_load_file keybindsROTATE_HELM_02.txt"

keybindsROTATE_HELM_02.txt
CTRL+J "emote drat$$local It's too hot in this thing!$$cc 0$$bind_load_file keybindsROTATE_HELM_01.txt"

---- USEFUL BASES
/macro_image "archetypeicon_peacebringer" "Blue" "enterbasefrompasscode Blu-8439"$$macro_image "archetypeicon_warshade" "ECHO COOP" "enterbasefrompasscode port2anywhere-2769"

---- COOL BASES
/macro_image "archetypeicon_peacebringer" "Blue" "enterbasefrompasscode Blu-8439"$$macro_image "DayJob_BlackMarketTeleport" "VICE CITY" "enterbasefrompasscode VICE-7008"

/macro_image "Claws_Evicerate" "Rising Sun Dojo" "enterbasefrompasscode RISINGSUN-6848"$$macro_image "BA_Atlas_Medallions" "Talos Keys Lounge" "enterbasefrompasscode Lounge-1871"

/macro_image "AlignmentPower_FearIncarnate" "Dark Coven Club" "enterbasefrompasscode DARKCOVEN-5519"$$macro_image "Arachnos_Patron_MeleeTargetedAoE" "8 Ball's Pool Hall" "enterbasefrompasscode 8BALL-5061"

/macro_image "AlignmentPower_Frenzy" "Mars Base" "enterbasefrompasscode MARSBASE-3909"

BINDS GROUPED INSPIRATIONS
credit: Bliz
Damage Inspirations
/bind F4 "inspexec_name enrage$$inspexec_name focused rage$$inspexec_name righteous rage$$inspexec_name furious rage"

Accuracy Inspirations
/bind F5 "inspexec_name insight$$inspexec_name keen insight$$inspexec_name uncanny insight$$inspexec_name sight beyond sight"

Defense & Resist Damage Inspirations
/bind F6 "inspexec_name luck$$inspexec_name good luck$$inspexec_name phenomenal luck$$inspexec_name amazing luck$$inspexec_name sturdy$$inspexec_name rugged$$inspexec_name robust$$inspexec_name resistant"

Endurance Inspirations
/bind F7 "inspexec_name catch a breath$$inspexec_name take a breather$$inspexec_name second wind$$inspexec_name back in the fight"

Healing Inspirations
/bind F8 "inspexec_name respite$$inspexec_name dramatic improvement$$inspexec_name resurgence"

Resist Effects Inspirations (AHK map to ESC)
/bind N "inspexec_name break free$$inspexec_name emerge$$inspexec_name escape$$inspexec_name liberate$$"

BINDS QOL KEYBINDS
/bind DOWNARROW toggle quit$$bind RIGHTARROW toggle mission$$bind LEFTARROW toggle contact$$bind 8 toggle incarnate

/bind NUMPAD1 toggle options$$bind NUMPAD2 powers$$bind NUMPAD3 manage

/bind 4 toggle friends$$bind 5 toggle team$$bind 6 toggle league

/bind 7 powexec_name Rest$$bind 9 ah

/bind F9 "unselect$$team_select 1$$face"$$bind F10 "unselect$$team_select 2$$face"$$bind F11 "unselect$$team_select 3$$face"

/bind W "autorun 1$$emote flypose1$$emote flypose2$$emote flypose3$$emote flypose4"

BINDS NOTORIETY
credit: Antaniserse

"setdifficultylevel n" (from -1 to 4)
"setdifficultyteamsize n" (1 to 😎
"setdifficultyboss n" (0/1)
"setdifficultyav n" (0/1)

/bind CTRL+1 "setdifficultylevel 0$$setdifficultyteamsize 1"
/bind CTRL+2 "setdifficultylevel 2$$setdifficultyteamsize 5"
/bind CTRL+3 "setdifficultylevel 4$$setdifficultyteamsize 8"

HEALER TEAM SCROLLER

METHOD 1 - USES (1) KEY, GOES DOWN ONLY, WRAPS 08-01

starting point
/bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_03.txt

bind_save_file keybindsTEAM_01.txt
SCROLL "team_select 2$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_02.txt"

bind_save_file keybindsTEAM_02.txt
SCROLL "team_select 3$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_03.txt"

bind_save_file keybindsTEAM_03.txt
SCROLL "team_select 4$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_04.txt"

bind_save_file keybindsTEAM_04.txt
SCROLL "team_select 5$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_05.txt"

bind_save_file keybindsTEAM_05.txt
SCROLL "team_select 6$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_06.txt"

bind_save_file keybindsTEAM_06.txt
SCROLL "team_select 7$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_07.txt"

bind_save_file keybindsTEAM_07.txt
SCROLL "team_select 8$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_08.txt"

bind_save_file keybindsTEAM_08.txt
SCROLL "team_select 1$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_01.txt"

----------------------------------------------------------------
METHOD 2 - USES (2) KEYS, GOES UP & DOWN, WRAPS 01-08 & 08-01

starting point

SCROLL "team_select 8$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_08.txt"
BACKSPACE "team_select 2$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_02.txt"

SCROLL "team_select 1$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_01.txt"
BACKSPACE "team_select 3$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_03.txt"

SCROLL "team_select 2$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_02.txt"
BACKSPACE "team_select 4$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_04.txt"

SCROLL "team_select 3$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_03.txt"
BACKSPACE "team_select 5$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_05.txt"

SCROLL "team_select 4$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_04.txt"
BACKSPACE "team_select 6$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_06.txt"

SCROLL "team_select 5$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_05.txt"
BACKSPACE "team_select 7$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_07.txt"

SCROLL "team_select 6$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_06.txt"
BACKSPACE "team_select 8$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_08.txt"

SCROLL "team_select 7$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_07.txt"
BACKSPACE "team_select 1$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_01.txt"

METHOD 3 - USES (2) KEYS, GOES UP & DOWN, STOPS AT 01 & 08

starting point

F12 "team_select 8$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_01.txt"
F11 "team_select 2$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_02.txt"

F12 "team_select 1$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_01.txt"
F11 "team_select 3$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_03.txt"

F12 "team_select 2$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_02.txt"
F11 "team_select 4$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_04.txt"

F12 "team_select 3$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_03.txt"
F11 "team_select 5$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_05.txt"

F12 "team_select 4$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_04.txt"
F11 "team_select 6$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_06.txt"

F12 "team_select 5$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_05.txt"
F11 "team_select 7$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_07.txt"

F12 "team_select 6$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_06.txt"
F11 "team_select 8$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_08.txt"

F12 "team_select 7$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_07.txt"
F11 "team_select 1$$bind_load_file keybindsTEAM_08.txt"

Advanced Buff Bar Filtering
By Adeon Hawkwood

The way it works is you use the slash command:

/optionset buffsettings code

/optionset buffsettings 4883 --YES--

In order to find the value for code you select the options that you want from the list below and add them all up.
The total value will determine what settings are used.
Fans of binary can probably figure out how this works internally to the computer :).

Code list:

1 status window hide auto --YES--

2 status window hide toggles --YES--

4 status window no blinking

8 status window no stacking

16 status window numeric stacking --YES--

32 status hide buff numbers

64 status stop sending buffs

128 --

256 group window hide auto --YES--

512 group window hide toggles --YES--

1024 group window no blinking

2048 group window no stacking

4096 group window numeric stacking --YES--

8192 group window hide buff numbers

16384 group window stop sending buffs

32768 --

65536 pet window hide auto

131072 pet window hide toggles

262144 pet window no blink

524288 pet window no stacking

1048576 pet window numeric stacking

2097152 pet window hide buff numbers

4194304 pet window stop sending buffs

MACROS DFB
/macro DFB "lfg forming DFB blue side /tell for invite"$$macro FUL "lfg DFB full thanks all"$$macro SRY "reply DFB filled sorry"

MACROS LOAD SAVE
---- 3 FILES
/macro_image "v_archetypeicon_arachnos_soldier" "LOAD 2560X1440 3 FILES" "chat_load_file chat2560X1440.txt$$option_load_file option2560X1440.txt$$wdw_load_file wdw2560X1440.txt"

/macro_image "v_archetypeicon_arachnos_soldier" "SAVE 2560X1440 3 FILES" "chat_save_file chat2560X1440.txt$$option_save_file option2560X1440.txt$$wdw_save_file wdw2560X1440.txt"

---- ARCHETYPES
/macro_image "archetypeicon_tanker" "SAVE TANK KEYBINDS" "bind_save_file keybindsTANK.txt"$$macro_image "archetypeicon_tanker" "LOAD TANK KEYBINDS" "bind_load_file keybindsTANK.txt"

• Like 1

Chazcon says, "FOR THE VITAE!"

Ru says, "CHAZ!"

Simply Red says, "I am SO not recovering your body."

• 2 weeks later
On 7/15/2019 at 8:04 PM, LaconicLemur said:

- Options to get the Ouroboros travel power (insta TP to Ouroboros with access to multiple city zones)

(1) Ask someone to open an Oro portal. Get the badge at the top of the spire.

(2) Make or go to a base with the Galaxy City or Dark Astoria (shadow) portal. Enter then leave zone via Ouro portal and get the badge in Ouroboros.

(3) Complete a mission (any story arc) via the Pillar of Ice & Flame at a super group base

(4) Complete a time-travel mission 

Note: Must be LEVEL 14 or higher to get badge + temp power

Just a note, you can GET the Ouro badge and power at level 1, you can even USE the power to spawn a portal at level 1, but you can't ENTER the portal the power spawns until level 14.

• 1 month later

Task forces ONLY NEED 1 person to start. Full team not required. (setting is specific to Homecoming servers)

Hi folks, my question is pretty much - how was this achieved? we have a small server for friends and want to turn on the same capability.

On that, is there a "server ops" forum where questions around running private servers can be asked/answered?