Tails In Place Of Feet

Hello!  Title says it all.  As it is, I've made a Medusa-like toon before, and I just couldn't keep her!  She's incomplete without a snake's tail, in place of legs.  Maybe Tails could become a Lower Body option, rather than an Upper Body option, and let us choose from say a Fish Tail, for Merfolk, or a Snake's Tail, for Naga and/or Medusa.  The coding is there...look at the Snakes in Mercy Island, in the Rogue Isles!

• Like 3

Have a GM turn you into one of those ....Gorgon(?) Talons of Vengeance Elite Boss.  Only a few attack animations work with it.  It's not broken but at the same time, not really pretty at all.

Edited by Kismette

@Kismet

@KlSMET - (kLsmet)

@Kismette

@Kismet Angel/@Angel of Fate/@One Kismet - on live

Heroes on Guardian/Villains on Victory

"Pretty" is pretty subjective, though.  I know I'd suffer through some jilted animations if it meant being able to have a snake body in-game.  Bonus points if we also get mass-of-tentacles as a lower torso option, or something like:

Sacrifice, "Acheron", Jonathan Gwyn, Concept Art, (Black and White ...

ArtStation - Sacrifice Concepts, JONATHAN GWYN

Acheron by Mad-Hatman on DeviantArt

buuuuuuuuuuut . . . that's pretty pie-in-the-sky, I realize.

'Not pretty' as in you get a bland feelling when majority of attacks aren't animating 😜

I've had this done on an Earth/Psi Dominator and only 2... no maybe 3 of the attack animations worked:

Medousa.jpg

• Like 1

@Kismet

@KlSMET - (kLsmet)

@Kismette

@Kismet Angel/@Angel of Fate/@One Kismet - on live

Heroes on Guardian/Villains on Victory

5 hours ago, MTeague said:

It needs to work with Martial Arts

Tailslap!

Also, some of the animations for the "snake body" are just strange.    Roll a red side toon and go kill snakes.   Mess around with them until you get one of them to "jump" to get to you.  The animation is freaking hilarious.