/invulnerability builds

Hardboiled Hero

So you may or may not be aware that I've been trying to test an Archery/Invulnerability build to the point where I can actually feel competent giving people advice about it.  Part of that though, has to be getting familiar with other "similar" builds.. so.. would anyone like to suggest a /invuln build with a primary other than archery that they think would be good and/or fun? what power sets do you think compliment invulnerability the most?

Using Sonic right now and it is really nice.  With 3 Cones you fill your Opportunity bar very fast, and if you use the Defensive Opp buff you do get a lot of hp back (if you need it) when you reuse those cones.  But even the single target damage isn't something to sneeze at.  I am having fun with mine and the -res really does help boost your damage even more.

I have a Water/Invul, Fire/Invul, and a DP/Invul Sentinels and I like them all. IF I had to pick a favorite Blast Power it would be my Water/Invul and my least favorite is my DP/Invul. On the other hand my DP/Invul is my toughest since I turned him into a meat shield. He has Provoke, Melee Radial Incarnate, Intimidate (Fear), Unrelenting (Heal), and Barrier Incarnate. He survives longer than the other two.