We Have Cake COH Question?

I don't know about the official answer to your first question.  Some members of the community will probably think it's in poor taste, while others won't have any issue at all.  But that's true of a -lot- of things.

As for your second question:   The default file path when you save a costume is the "costumes" directory within your City of Heroes install directory.  

Find the Homecoming City of Heroes directory, then copy the Costumes directory from there over to your other server-group's install directory.

I don't know the defaults for either, so I can't be more specific than that, sorry.

Edited by ArchVileTerror
costumeS, plural. Whoops. Fixed!

11 minutes ago, damnimgood said:

Second:If we are...how can I copy my COH saved Costumes to We Have Cake?

You can find the costume files as AVT described...  the question is whether or not they're compatible between servers.

Unofficial Homecoming Wiki - Paragon Wiki updated for Homecoming!  Your contributions are welcome!
(Not the owner/operator - just a fan who wants to spread the word.)

I found the COH Costumes,but I don't know where to put the files for the Cake server.,,

5 minutes ago, Doc_Scorpion said:

You can find the costume files as AVT described...  the question is whether or not they're compatible between servers.

That's a good point.

Assuming the other servers use the same file and directory structure, check whatever launcher you use to run those servers for the installation path.  Presumably, in there is where you'd put the costumes directory for the other server.  I don't imagine the other servers have changed such a fundamental aspect of the game code.