Blastroller : Dark / TA blaster

Carnifax

So I was in the Corruptor forum making a Dark / Trick Arrow build for someone (two sets I played ages ago, but not together) and it reminded me how sad Dark Blast used to make me with its useless AOE Stun and totally mismatched cones and (back then) poor single target damage. Trick Arrow is also a set which has been begging for a pass for ages.

So then I went to look at the Blaster versions of both, Dark Blast seems much better on Blasters (Nightfall and Torrent, both meh cones, got together and had a beautiful baby combining their best parts, Dark Pit has been gotten rid of in favourite of a moderately useful ranged hold, quick snipes are now a thing). Tactical is great too, the powers it gets from Trick Arrow again seem much better than their Trick versions. 

So I've been playing this over the last few days and really enjoying it as a kitey Blastroller. Decided to try and go down the "lots of recharge" route with the new Pool power, Forced Feedback and Upshot. 

I'd quite like to get Corrosive Vial in their as a poor mans Oil Slick too but no idea if its good / useless or somewhere in between. Considering switching Flash Arrow out for it (Flash used to be unresistable in Trick Arrow, is it here?). 

Spoiler

Hero Plan by Mids' Reborn : Hero Designer 2.6.0.7
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Magic Blaster
Primary Power Set: Dark Blast
Secondary Power Set: Tactical Arrow
Power Pool: zn_Experimentation
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Gloom -- SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBrr-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprDfnBrr-Rchg/+Status Protect(11)
Level 1: Electrified Net Arrow -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(7), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(17), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(19), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 2: Umbral Torrent -- Artl-Acc/Dam(A), PstBls-Dam%(9), Artl-Dam/End(11), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(13), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(13), FrcFdb-Rechg%(15)
Level 4: Glue Arrow -- PstBls-Dam%(A), ImpSwf-Dam%(7)
Level 6: Experimental Injection -- Heal-I(A)
Level 8: Moonbeam -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), CldSns-%Dam(9), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(21), StnoftheM-Dam%(23), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(23), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25)
Level 10: Upshot -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(27), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(27), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(29), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(29), GssSynFr--Build%(31)
Level 12: Tenebrous Tentacles -- Artl-Acc/Dam(A), Artl-Dam/End(31), Artl-Dam/Rech(31), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(33), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(33), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(33)
Level 14: Speed of Sound -- Empty(A)
Level 16: Flash Arrow -- DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb(A), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/Rchg(34), DarWtcDsp-ToHitdeb/Rchg/EndRdx(34), DarWtcDsp-Rchg/EndRdx(36)
Level 18: Abyssal Gaze -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(21), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(36), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(36), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(37), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37)
Level 20: Eagle Eye -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(25), Prv-Absorb%(34), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(37), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(39), Prv-Heal/Rchg(39)
Level 22: Adrenal Booster -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(40)
Level 24: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 26: Life Drain -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(40), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(42), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42)
Level 28: Agility -- Run-I(A)
Level 30: Tough -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(40)
Level 32: Blackstar -- SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsWrt-Dmg/Rchg(43), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(43), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45), SprBlsWrt-Rchg/Dmg%(46)
Level 35: ESD Arrow -- BslGaz-Acc/Hold(A), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(45), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(17), GhsWdwEmb-Acc/Hold/Rchg(45), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(46)
Level 38: Gymnastics -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 41: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(48)
Level 44: Scorpion Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(48), DefBuff-I(48)
Level 47: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(50), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 49: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Defiance 
Level 1: Quick Form 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), EndMod-I(15), PrfShf-EndMod(50)
------------

Edited by Carnifax

Flash arrow is unresistable according to the in game info. I like it because you can cast it prior to engagement so it seems free in terms of activation. In your build I might be tempted to drop it for ice arrow though, with procs that becomes seriously heavy hitting and rotating two holds in your attack chain is great.

I have a defender proc monster version of trick arrow/dark who I love but is basically just an end hungry blaster. I also have this blaster combo rolled up but sitting at lv1 waiting for me to get around to it. So many alts, so little time!

I think the free activation is key there. You throw it in, youve added "defense" to the whole team for free. With Ice itd be another power making demands to be used. 

Corrosive looks to be a waste of time. Checked it ingame yesterday and the damage seems pitiful. 

Hit 27 yesterday so ive started getting thunderstrikes and artillerys slotted.

The combo of Adrenal + Scorp Shield intrigued me yesterday until I realised that Scorp grants toxic resist, so Adrenal wont boost it while up sadly (interesting for a Forcefield or Time support though)

What is interesting about the build is the amount of Recharge you are constantly layering on top of yourself. Set Bonuses and Hasten, obviously, but then you've got 20% from Agility, 30% for 10 seconds from Upshot, the occasional (about 1/3  of the time) 30% from Adrenal Boost and bursts of 100% from Forced Feedback for 5 seconds from Umbral. 

Edited by Carnifax

Actually fair enough on ice arrow. I was comparing this to the ice/tac/cold I am currently running, there ice arrow makes a handy upgrade from bitter freeze ray. You already have 4 main single target attacks plus the immob so you don't need it.

Tac arrow really is a great set. As you say the free recharge is always welcome. I've been a bit reluctant to take esd arrow though because I can feel the nerf hammer of damocles hanging over it!

Something I've been a bit on the fence about is the value in slotting a heal set into any blaster sustain rather than some end mod. You get such huge numbers from it. If you were prepared to lose the set bonuses from preventative medicine you could slot it with 2 end mods, 2 heals if you wanted and then would likely be able to strip stamina down to its base slot. That would free up slots to do something like put ragnaroks in glue arrow. Just a thought.

I got inspired to have a play and see what I would do with this. I've switched to hover blasting (hover at capped flyspeed) and made a couple of small adjustments. It perma's hasten without ff+rech or upshot boosts and is kinder on the end bar.

Spoiler

Level 50 Magic Blaster
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Leaping

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Gloom -- SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBrr-Dmg/Rchg(9), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprDfnBrr-Rchg/+Status Protect(13)
Level 1: Electrified Net Arrow -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(13), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(15), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(17), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17)
Level 2: Umbral Torrent -- OvrFrc-Dam/KB(A), FrcFdb-Rechg%(3), PstBls-Acc/Dmg(3), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), PstBls-Dam%(5), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(7)
Level 4: Glue Arrow -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(19), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(21), Rgn-Knock%(21), PstBls-Dam%(23)
Level 6: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(7)
Level 8: Moonbeam -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(25), StnoftheM-Dam%(25), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(27), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), CldSns-%Dam(29)
Level 10: Upshot -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(43), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(43), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(45), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(45), GssSynFr--Build%(45)
Level 12: Tenebrous Tentacles -- Artl-Acc/Dam(A), Artl-Dam/End(29), Artl-Dam/Rech(31), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(31), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(33), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(33)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 16: Flash Arrow -- DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb(A), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/Rchg(50), DarWtcDsp-ToHitdeb/Rchg/EndRdx(50), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/EndRdx(50)
Level 18: Abyssal Gaze -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(37), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(37), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39)
Level 20: Eagle Eye -- EndMod-I(A), EndMod-I(37)
Level 22: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(23)
Level 26: Life Drain -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(33), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(34), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(34), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36)
Level 28: Agility -- Flight-I(A)
Level 30: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(31)
Level 32: Blackstar -- SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsWrt-Dmg/Rchg(40), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(40), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), SprBlsWrt-Rchg/Dmg%(43)
Level 35: Scorpion Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(36), LucoftheG-Def(36)
Level 41: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(42), LucoftheG-Def(42)
Level 44: Summon Spiderlings -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(46), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(46)
Level 47: ESD Arrow -- BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(A), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(48), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(48), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(48)
Level 49: Aim -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Flight-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A)
------------

3 hours ago, parabola said:

I got inspired to have a play and see what I would do with this. I've switched to hover blasting (hover at capped flyspeed) and made a couple of small adjustments. It perma's hasten without ff+rech or upshot boosts and is kinder on the end bar.

Reveal hidden contents

Level 50 Magic Blaster
Power Pool: Flight
Power Pool: Leaping

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Gloom -- SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBrr-Dmg/Rchg(9), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(9), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(11), SprDfnBrr-Rchg/+Status Protect(13)
Level 1: Electrified Net Arrow -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(13), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(15), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(17), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(17)
Level 2: Umbral Torrent -- OvrFrc-Dam/KB(A), FrcFdb-Rechg%(3), PstBls-Acc/Dmg(3), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), PstBls-Dam%(5), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(7)
Level 4: Glue Arrow -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(19), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(21), Rgn-Knock%(21), PstBls-Dam%(23)
Level 6: Hover -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(7)
Level 8: Moonbeam -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(25), StnoftheM-Dam%(25), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(27), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), CldSns-%Dam(29)
Level 10: Upshot -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(43), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(43), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(45), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(45), GssSynFr--Build%(45)
Level 12: Tenebrous Tentacles -- Artl-Acc/Dam(A), Artl-Dam/End(29), Artl-Dam/Rech(31), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(31), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(33), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(33)
Level 14: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 16: Flash Arrow -- DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb(A), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/Rchg(50), DarWtcDsp-ToHitdeb/Rchg/EndRdx(50), DarWtcDsp-ToHitDeb/EndRdx(50)
Level 18: Abyssal Gaze -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(37), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(37), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39)
Level 20: Eagle Eye -- EndMod-I(A), EndMod-I(37)
Level 22: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(23)
Level 26: Life Drain -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(33), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(34), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(34), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(34), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36)
Level 28: Agility -- Flight-I(A)
Level 30: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(31)
Level 32: Blackstar -- SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsWrt-Dmg/Rchg(40), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(40), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), SprBlsWrt-Rchg/Dmg%(43)
Level 35: Scorpion Shield -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(36), LucoftheG-Def(36)
Level 41: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(42), LucoftheG-Def(42)
Level 44: Summon Spiderlings -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(46), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(46)
Level 47: ESD Arrow -- BslGaz-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(A), BslGaz-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(48), BslGaz-Rchg/Hold(48), BslGaz-Acc/Rchg(48)
Level 49: Aim -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Flight-I(A)
------------

That's a nice build. My Water/Temporal had something very close to that. Word of warning on Spiderlings, without a support set to keep them alive they die very easily. Tactical might be better for this but I ended up going the Ice route instead for Hoarfrost because the spiderlings were so fragile. 

Which was a bit of a struggle since Snow Storm is pretty useless to me and I love Scorp Shield. Pity it's got that bit of toxic resist in there or Adrenal would give you 60 seconds of 60% extra defenses from it. 

Edited by Carnifax

I've got one and really like it. This is my current build (no purples yet). I recently changed the slotting on Tenebrous Tentacles to load it with 4 procs and have been really happy with the result.

Spoiler

https://github.com/Crytilis/mids-reborn-hero-designer

Uunrest: Level 50 Magic Blaster
Power Pool: Sorcery
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Electrical Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Dark Blast -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg(A), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(3), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15), Dcm-Build%(31), CldSns-%Dam(37)
Level 1: Electrified Net Arrow -- Dvs-Acc/Dmg(A), Dvs-Dmg/EndRdx(17), Dvs-Dmg/Rchg(21), Dvs-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), TraoftheH-Dam%(40), Dvs-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43)
Level 2: Gloom -- SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDfnBrr-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(5), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(11), SprDfnBrr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), SprDfnBrr-Rchg/+Status Protect(37)
Level 4: Umbral Torrent -- OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg(A), OvrFrc-End/Rech(7), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End(7), OvrFrc-Dmg/End/Rech(15), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(31), OvrFrc-Dam/KB(37)
Level 6: Glue Arrow -- ImpSwf-Dam%(A)
Level 8: Moonbeam -- StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(9), StnoftheM-Acc/ActRdx/Rng(9), StnoftheM-Dmg/ActRdx/Rchg(11), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(29), StnoftheM-Dam%(34)
Level 10: Mystic Flight -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 12: Tenebrous Tentacles -- Acc-I(A), Range-I(13), CldSns-%Dam(13), PstBls-Dam%(17), Ann-ResDeb%(31), Bmbdmt-+FireDmg(34)
Level 14: Upshot -- AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(A), AdjTrg-Rchg(23)
Level 16: Flash Arrow -- DmpSpr-ToHitDeb/Rchg(A), DmpSpr-ToHitDeb(48), DmpSpr-Rchg(48), DmpSpr-ToHitDeb/Rchg/EndRdx(50), DmpSpr-Rchg/EndRdx(50), DmpSpr-ToHitDeb/EndRdx(50)
Level 18: Abyssal Gaze -- SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsWrt-Dmg/Rchg(19), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(21), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(36), SprBlsWrt-Rchg/Dmg%(39)
Level 20: Eagle Eye -- Heal-I(A)
Level 22: Aim -- AdjTrg-ToHit/Rchg(A), AdjTrg-Rchg(23)
Level 24: Ice Arrow -- GhsWdwEmb-Acc/Rchg(A), GhsWdwEmb-Acc/Hold/Rchg(25), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(25)
Level 26: Life Drain -- ThfofEss-Heal(A), ThfofEss-Heal/Rchg(27), ThfofEss-Acc/Heal(27), ThfofEss-Acc/EndRdx/Heal(36), Dvs-Acc/Dmg(36), Dvs-Dmg/Rchg(39)
Level 28: Agility -- Run-I(A)
Level 30: Spirit Ward -- Heal-I(A)
Level 32: Blackstar -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(33), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(33), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), Obl-%Dam(40)
Level 35: Rune of Protection -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(39), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(46)
Level 38: Gymnastics -- Rct-ResDam%(A)
Level 41: Static Discharge -- Artl-Acc/Dam(A), Artl-Dam/End(42), Artl-Dam/Rech(42), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(42), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(43), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(43)
Level 44: Charged Armor -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(45), UnbGrd-Max HP%(45), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(45), UnbGrd-EndRdx/Rchg(46), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 47: Surge of Power -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(48)
Level 49: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- UnbLea-Stlth(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- Prv-Absorb%(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
Level 0: Task Force Commander 
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 0: Portal Jockey 
Level 50: Musculature Radial Paragon 
Level 50: Void Total Core Judgement 
Level 50: Reactive Total Core Conversion 
Level 50: Talons of Vengeance Total Core Improved Ally 
Level 50: Clarion Total Core Invocation 
Level 50: Assault Core Embodiment 
------------

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

On 5/25/2020 at 7:58 AM, parabola said:

I've been a bit reluctant to take esd arrow though because I can feel the nerf hammer of damocles hanging over it!

Because of the rch rate?

3 hours ago, xl8 said:

Because of the rch rate?

Because of everything really. Mag 3 hold with good duration on a shortish cooldown with no crash. On a blaster. Cap P has said he screwed up with this power in particular and it will be 'adjusted'. I just hope the nerf hammer only hits this power and leaves the rest of the set alone (which is top tier even leaving this power out altogether).

On 5/25/2020 at 4:50 PM, Carnifax said:

That's a nice build. My Water/Temporal had something very close to that. Word of warning on Spiderlings, without a support set to keep them alive they die very easily. Tactical might be better for this but I ended up going the Ice route instead for Hoarfrost because the spiderlings were so fragile. 

Which was a bit of a struggle since Snow Storm is pretty useless to me and I love Scorp Shield. Pity it's got that bit of toxic resist in there or Adrenal would give you 60 seconds of 60% extra defenses from it. 

I've been giving this a bit more thought and decided that I'm going to drop mace and go fire. I don't strictly speaking need an epic shield because of ranged softcap, to hit debuffs, immobilize and knockdowns. Adding bonfire into the mix just sounds like fun.

It also makes this build even closer to my ta/dark defender with bonfire subbing in for oil slick arrow. I put the two side by side and it's amazing how well the defender compares in terms of damage (many, many procs). Not as survivable though in most cases and the blaster can bring the hurt constantly whereas the defender is a nightmare on the blue bar.

Here's my dark/TA.  I don't love the DoT in gloom so I went with Dark Blast. I love umbral torrent with the sudden acceleration kb to kd proc.  Went with soul mastery just for nightfall largely for concept.  45% defense to ranged in the build, which isn't crazy expensive-- some purples though. 

http://www.cohplanner.com/mids/download.php?uc=1462&c=671&a=1342&f=HEX&dc=78DA6594CB4F136114C5BF69A79496961669E50D2D4881229502BAF585BA101262D56DD3B4131829ED3894A84BFF053726F256E34E37EADAE75E13FF0437B8F0B1104137F532E7F0483AC9F43773EE77EF3D73FBCD4CDF9D0CBCB872FFACD282178BB9C5C5EC05F9AD18B63793378D52DE507B8757CE3606B2D772A559A3909ACCD9F358DCBD1FC92C5956D9AEA4AEE7F215339F2B66CFDB76F98EF2CF94CBC554C6328C42D0B9BC6CCECE55CCD26CC8B99B327205C35E9C33ADC0FEBD25C1CE4B96994F4D3B9517CC52219B292F15B3B8BFD72A861272CE45148FAA473D722B95D6956B995C01F555720DAC5B07571207B94A2D6B8EB62A9A464D7B26575DBABA253DDCECE17EA950E31558FF9A7C0EFABFEAE096CBC99D975C0F7235CF30D684C96204839598DBFB095AE00BF9196C5C05D7C5978F757CCC6F2417A44E03FD35B83D8E764C273D60A48EF48203F5E09AD40D3237B8ED72B4E37FC81DB07597FC0BB6FF03372437C45985C6E1A5245E9A58AF89DEDBD7C0CE757203ECDE04138FC14DA9D7AC611ECD31AED9E716FEB3916F60AF0C2ECA7944398701B24F622DF4D5128756165F6DF4D5465F31FA8AD1578CBEE2F435405FE78694EA802FD53102CD253DBAD8A3AB2A87B2A4430F14BDC762A50AB9446736791B7C224FDC4B57BD6FB173FADE8127DE931FC88F6072013BF5A9E4F6D3557F744FF329B7B81A84E619FC8D490D6D93BBE40E986CC1EE4E8EF1ED90DC61E60EFBD1E36403192083E048231902DF4889149F3D3586DD716A9C9C204F83E9336093F41B453FD7681475D2113C473A0C76EA47DE5067CAF13D0559D5ABC983683559B372B44649D728E335CA448D3275D8515E41789FD18F7C259C55BEF0C137A2FADD2F51ED68F4E7A1E2D2E29877E2269E397103FC5193F5EB50D1B407E81C7E08FE07A262EE34

18 hours ago, eknudson said:

Here's my dark/TA.  I don't love the DoT in gloom so I went with Dark Blast. I love umbral torrent with the sudden acceleration kb to kd proc.  Went with soul mastery just for nightfall largely for concept.  45% defense to ranged in the build, which isn't crazy expensive-- some purples though. 

http://www.cohplanner.com/mids/download.php?uc=1462&c=671&a=1342&f=HEX&dc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

I'm seeing Arch/Dark with half the slots empty.

2 hours ago, xl8 said:

I'm seeing Arch/Dark with half the slots empty.

I upgraded to the latest Mids reborn (2.7.2.10) early this week and depending on which Mids you're running it may not be compatible. So many versions exist at the moment.

------------
Level 1:    Dark Blast            SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsWrt-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(3), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(5), SprBlsWrt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), SprBlsWrt-Rchg/Dmg%(7)
Level 1:    Electrified Net Arrow        TraoftheH-Dam%(A)
Level 2:    Glue Arrow            ImpSwf-Dam%(A)
Level 4:    Umbral Torrent            PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(7), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(9), Dtn-Acc/Dmg(9), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(11), CldSns-%Dam(11)
Level 6:    Aim                RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(17)
Level 8:    Moonbeam            StnoftheM-Acc/Dmg(A), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(13), StnoftheM-Dmg/EndRdx(13), Thn-Acc/Dmg(15)
Level 10:    Upshot                RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(15)
Level 12:    Tenebrous Tentacles        Artl-Acc/Dam(A), Artl-Dam/End(19), Artl-Dam/Rech(19), Artl-Acc/Dam/Rech(21), Artl-Acc/Rech/Rng(21), Artl-End/Rech/Rng(40)
Level 14:    Ice Arrow            Lck-Acc/Hold(A), Lck-Acc/Rchg(23), Lck-Rchg/Hold(23), Lck-EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(25), Lck-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg/Hold(25), Lck-%Hold(27)
Level 16:    Flash Arrow            ToHitDeb-I(A)
Level 18:    Abyssal Gaze            Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(27), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(29), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(29), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(39)
Level 20:    Eagle Eye            EndMod-I(A), EndMod-I(31), Prv-Heal(31), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(46)
Level 22:    Hasten                RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(40)
Level 24:    Super Speed            EndRdx-I(A)
Level 26:    Life Drain            Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(33), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(33), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(34), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40)
Level 28:    Agility                Run-I(A)
Level 30:    Kick                Empty(A)
Level 32:    Blackstar            Mlt-Acc/Dmg(A), Mlt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(34), Mlt-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), Mlt-Dmg/Rchg(36), Mlt-Dmg/EndRdx(36)
Level 35:    ESD Arrow            SprEnt-Acc/Hold(A), SprEnt-Hold/Rchg(36), SprEnt-End/Rchg(37), SprEnt-Acc/Hold/End(37), SprEnt-Acc/Hold/End/Rchg(37), GhsWdwEmb-Dam%(43)
Level 38:    Gymnastics            LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A)
Level 41:    Tough                UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(42), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(42), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(42), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(43), GldArm-3defTpProc(43)
Level 44:    Weave                RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(45), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(45), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(45), RedFrt-Def(46), RedFrt-EndRdx(46)
Level 47:    Night Fall            Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(48), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(50)
Level 49:    Maneuvers            LucoftheG-Def/Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def(50), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(50)
Level 1:    Sprint                Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 2:    Health                Pnc-Heal/+End(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(39), NmnCnv-Heal(39)
Level 2:    Stamina                PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(17)
------------

I prefer ice. I tank with this build.
http://www.cohplanner.com/mids/download.php?uc=1535&c=736&a=1472&f=HEX&dc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