Solitary Syndrome

Mike Morbid

Since I started here a couple of weeks back, I've been playing solo. I'm satisfied playing that way, but wouldn't mind trying group play to see if I enjoy it. If anybody is starting new characters with the intent of starting a new group, give me a shout. I'm willing to play whatever role is needed.

For the scarifying misadventures of Mike Morbid, go to Twitter and look for @JMikeMorbid

As a fellow "mostly solo" player who also sometimes runs with teams, I'd say just jumping into random PUGs that are looking for people on the LFG or channels may be a better bet than waiting around for a group of people who want to form an all-new static group.  You meet a lot more interesting people that way, and while you'll definitely see some real disasters on occasion, that's not the norm.

You'll also dodge the very real potential issue of never getting to play your static team character because the other members of their group are never around, or are more interested in other alts, or any of a dozen other reasons statics are problematic in the long run. 

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice