Acronyms

Janet

Hello! As of lately I've found that through my years of gameplay (when COH was pay-to-play), I never bothered to learn the acronyms people type in the chat. These may be PST, LFM, etc. Is there any post/thread on here that has most of the common acronyms listed? Perhaps it would be good for some new users and vet players (who never bothered to learn) to have. Or if someone can just post all of the acronyms I'd really appreciate it! 🙂

tysm ❤️

Edited by Janet
  • Like 1

Hi, Janet!   ArchVileTerror is on the money.  If you see any that are not listed, drop us a note and I'm sure one or more of us will clarify that quickly.  Maybe we can get that thread pinned at some point.

PST, at least as I use it, is "Please Send Tell".  It's a request usually made by someone building a team or league who would like a private message response to a public announcement.  That way, they're far less likely to miss someone's request to team up.

LFM, is "Looking For More"  and is also used in team & league recruitment announcements.  Sometimes you'll see a needed number with it, like "LF2M"

I'll add these to the other thread.  Thanks for pointing them out!

• Like 1