Some Light Issues with Rocks

Niekitty

Is anybody else having an issue with all the "Island Rock" objects showing up 100% illuminated, no shadow, no light levels, regardless of Base Lighting type or light sources? I had a gorgeous cave entrance going until I discovered that the large island rocks were showing up fully lit while everything else was responding normally to light sources.

I'm not sure if this is just at my end or an ongoing issue.

(Off my topic, but we also need sourceless lights for making exterior scenes or shining light through windows...)

They have a limit but it's a large one, I made a "volcano" area entirely of various sizes of Island Rocks. The way they're lit is dictated by the way they're rotated, so you can try to get them lit the way you want by rotating them. Hope this helps.

lightingex.thumb.png.759009aa68a9eee65168f1f698ffe8e0.pnglightingex2.png.3790efbba6e7cad7c63aba57f8fd9457.png

• Like 1

I've rotated them every which way and no lighting I've tried touches them. Colored lighting Sometimes creates color changes on the surface, but no lighting difference. May be chipset differences or something?

As for the cave, I'm building it from smaller rocks and... actually managing to make something that I'm liking even better... despite the increased frustration of placement. XD