Terrify

Nightmarer 2

Hello,

Apologies in advance if this topic has been covered before, to the best of my search-fu, i couldn't find anything though. I just wanted to know if Terrify is working as intended not allowing Accurate To Hit Debuff sets to be slotted (Mid's says it does but hey ho).

Thanks for help

Being chased by a wasp is the most complete sport practice!

3 hours ago, Nightmarer said:

I just wanted to know if Terrify is working as intended not allowing Accurate To Hit Debuff sets to be slotted (Mid's says it does but hey ho).

I presume that's an error of omission rather than commission by Paragon Studios.  It's probably the case that when the Accurate ToHit Debuff sets were added, the Devs at Paragon Studios forgot to enable the new invention set on Terrify.  This oversight has not been corrected by Homecoming ... yet ...

• Like 1

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

It has never allowed them, though the flytext claimed otherwise.  HC corrected that in one of the patches they've done though.  That is, they removed the flytext inaccurately claiming it...they didn't add that capacity to slot those sets, as Terrify doesn't have a -ToHit component.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lazarillo said:

It has never allowed them, though the flytext claimed otherwise.  HC corrected that in one of the patches they've done though.  That is, they removed the flytext inaccurately claiming it...they didn't add that capacity to slot those sets, as Terrify doesn't have a -ToHit component.

Hmmm, then Mid's is more incorrect than I thought since it says both Accurate To Hit Debuff and To Hit Debuff are allowed.

Ah well, thanks for clarification guys.

Being chased by a wasp is the most complete sport practice!